DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!

Page 1 of 13 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!

It's finally done! Its official DTP is now available. DIESEL TEST, DIESEL TEST 2010, DIESEL TEST Hardcore...and now DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle!

When it comes to testosterone production/elevation, this is it. It don't get no better than DTP! You also get those tried and true DTH results: increased muscle hardness | tight pumps | libido/sex drive | training aggression/intensity | strength gains | improved muscle to fat ratio. It's just with DTP you get your DTH results, and Raw Test results (which is like throwing a turbo on the already legendary DTH) and Coq DIESEL to have you at "tree trunk" status when its time to get down!

Hope y'all ready for the next episode!

YouTube - Dr. Dre - The Next Episode

2. I decided to do an entirely new DTP thead now that its out so we can start from here. This is the place to post all your dumb comments like "these smell funny, these taste like coffee."...or to ask questions.

Some quick DTP facts:

Product info: http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/ind...whtml&****cycle

Old DTP thread: DTP coming spring 2009!

DTP is a combo of DIESEL TEST Hardcore, Coq DIESEL and Raw Test. If you dont know what those products are, go to getdiesel.com and read about them.

The tablets are enteric coated.

The directions for use are on the bottle.

Yes there are some GET DIESEL hormonal stacks that incorporate DTP in them, they can be found here:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/ind...ml&****Products

When will it be in stores? Today. If your fav. retailer isn't carrying it by end of the day tomorrow, they will have it next week.

Do you need PCT for DTP? No. DTP doesnt shut you down or give you synthetic anabolic compounds that cause HTPA loopbacks and require PCT. DTP is actually very effective for use during PCT.

Any other quest's or feedback, this is the place for it.

**This message has been brought to you by the good folks at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. If your tired of reading GET DIESEL got the best stuff out its because we do. There is no reason to make a bunch of products that suck and advertise the sht out of them to sell tons of product to 1st time consumers who will not re-order the product.**
    •   

3. Great news!!

4. GREAT!!!! Hey Chuck will you be doing the NOS Ether + R4W + DTP stack and offer it on FEFIFO???? Dying to try that combo in my upcoming PCT.

5. My head is still spinning from watching that Jay fry video...190 @ 700+lbs on the bench? I didnt think that was humanly possible...Seriously that is just ridiculous....where in the hell did he train?

Great news btw on the DTP, damn! Time to give it a try out.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
    •   

6. Chuck - what is the ingredient(s) preventing it being sold outside the US?

Edit: found it.

DTP is legal for sale in the United States but due to it containing DHEA and Pregnenolone it may not be available for shipment to countries outside the United States.

This sux . . for me at least

7. I'll log this once I am done with my prime . haha JK, I need to save up some money and grab a bottle if this is anything like DTH i tried I really liked it.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    GREAT!!!! Hey Chuck will you be doing the NOS Ether + R4W + DTP stack and offer it on FEFIFO???? Dying to try that combo in my upcoming PCT.
    yeah prob. just been busy.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    My head is still spinning from watching that Jay fry video...190 @ 700+lbs on the bench? I didnt think that was humanly possible...Seriously that is just ridiculous....where in the hell did he train?

Great news btw on the DTP, damn! Time to give it a try out.
    The infamous Westside Barbell in Columbus Ohio. He just did like 770lbs at like 198, I gotta get the video up. http://www.westside-barbell.com/

10. Price?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

11. It's gametime!!! Thanks to everyone who waited patiently for the release. At the end of the day good things are worth waiting for .
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

12. Chuck,

Question on the dosage/timing:

I work odd hours 1000-2000 hrs. 4 days a week, and I usually hit the gym about 2100-ish...2x on, 1x off routine. I am asleep about 0030-0130 hrs, so when would be the best time to take the the DTP and or stack in some Diesel Fuel?

Reason, I ask is..just don't want to be up all night.

Thanks,

Mike

13. Quote Originally Posted by Fava Beans View Post
    Chuck,

Question on the dosage/timing:

I work odd hours 1000-2000 hrs. 4 days a week, and I usually hit the gym about 2100-ish...2x on, 1x off routine. I am asleep about 0030-0130 hrs, so when would be the best time to take the the DTP and or stack in some Diesel Fuel?

Reason, I ask is..just don't want to be up all night.

Thanks,

Mike
    what? I dont even know what that says....Just take it as directed, DTP isnt Ready4war. Use the DF before 2 meals of the day if your cutting.

14. I'm sure it's been asked, if so I apologize but is there any worry with shedding? At 37 it's one of my bigger worries, for the first time I'm seeing some hair loss.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    I'm sure it's been asked, if so I apologize but is there any worry with shedding? At 37 it's one of my bigger worries, for the first time I'm seeing some hair loss.
    no, same as with DTH...no

16. ill be trying it out soon as part of my pct coming off 1t

17. Chuck D how would I stack DHT, DTP and Sumani???

18. Also can DTP be stacked with an AI to increase effectiveness? I know you had considered adding one to it but took it out. If so which would u recommend?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Chuck D how would I stack DHT, DTP and Sumani???

Yo Lifting stud.... go to the get diesel website, all the stacking instructions are there for what you need.....

20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I wouldnt take DHT. You can stack DTP, DTH, and sunami by using the stack at the top of the "products" page at getdiesel.com:

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/ind...ml&****Products

Extreme 3 kings stack.

I did 1 DTP/1 DTH (240ct) AM, and mid-day yest and today and like it alot. Sunami always puts me in the next zipcode in the libido dept when I stack with DIESEL TEST-anything. So not using that now. I tried to run DTP solo and its 2 much for me, pumps wise and I like to keep my preg. and DHEA intake low, I have nat. high DHEA.

21. You know me and Trip was talking about how people gonna ask can they stack DTP and DTH and on paper it seems like you should just use one or the other, but with DTP having a "delayed" enteric release and DTH 240ct being a "bam" in your face DT product, when you stack these, they actually work really well. You would just do like:

If you on say 5 DTH day, just do 1 DTP/1 DTH am, same mid-day, and a DTH early PM

or for a pre-workout "OMFG WTF" workout, do 2 DTP, 2 or 3 DTH, versus 4 DTP.

Or if your like some of my friends and using like 10 DTH tabs a day....you can replace 3 of those with DTP....

I know a guy using 7 DTH pre and 7 Post workout (240ct)! He was doing 4 120 cts pre and 4 post. I knew something was up becuase seriously he got a little 2 strong 2 fast. Im not BS you guys to try this high ass DTH dose, I was just saying. Max of the 240ct's Ive ever used in a day is about 5, 2 AM and 3 preworkout.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Haha I meant DTH not DHT lol!!! Oops

what about adding the anti-e in?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Haha I meant DTH not DHT lol!!! Oops

what about adding the anti-e in?
    no. U dont need an anti-e with DTH or DTP. You dont need to stack like 4 test boosting products, if you do, then something aint' working. U can get by on DTH/Sunami, or DTP/Sunami alone. OR DTH or DTP at max dose.

24. Anybody used it yet? Logs/reviews?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
  2. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
  3. Diesel Test Pro Cycle
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
  4. Replies: 0