DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. SWEEEEEEET!! Too bad i am getting ready to go into work right now,otherwise i would go and cop online. Is it just on NP only???

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    You know me and Trip was talking about how people gonna ask can they stack DTP and DTH and on paper it seems like you should just use one or the other, but with DTP having a "delayed" enteric release and DTH 240ct being a "bam" in your face DT product, when you stack these, they actually work really well. You would just do like:

If you on say 5 DTH day, just do 1 DTP/1 DTH am, same mid-day, and a DTH early PM

or for a pre-workout "OMFG WTF" workout, do 2 DTP, 2 or 3 DTH, versus 4 DTP.

Or if your like some of my friends and using like 10 DTH tabs a day....you can replace 3 of those with DTP....

I know a guy using 7 DTH pre and 7 Post workout (240ct)! He was doing 4 120 cts pre and 4 post. I knew something was up becuase seriously he got a little 2 strong 2 fast. Im not BS you guys to try this high ass DTH dose, I was just saying. Max of the 240ct's Ive ever used in a day is about 5, 2 AM and 3 preworkout.
    That's what I want a piece of. Are the pumps that severe? If so, I'm breaking the piggy bank.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Anybody used it yet? Logs/reviews?
    dude, it only just came out!

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    dude, it only just came out!
    Right, but you don't bottle and ship hundreds (if not thousands) of units without some people trying it. Right?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Right, but you bottle and ship hundreds (if not thousands) of units without some people trying it. Right?
    ah, so you mean testers, right?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ah, so you mean testers, right?
    Sure. Someone had to test it.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

7. i got 4 bottles coming tuesday

8. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i got 4 bottles coming tuesday
    Damn bro, I wish my pockets were that deep. That's some faith in GD to jump on 4.

9. interested in tester feedback also.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

10. Im in debate.. DTH 240ct, or DTP 160ct for PCT...not both...stunting isn't a habit..

11. Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    Im in debate.. DTH 240ct, or DTP 160ct for PCT...not both...stunting isn't a habit..
    i got both and sunami. will be running the ext 3 kings starting tommorow

12. Im debating on trying out the DTP from nutra or getting the twin pack of DTH (not nutra). I dont see that much difference tho except DHEA/preg, alcar, yohimbine. Anyone try DTP yet?
    CELTIC LABS REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    Yo Ambulldog.. I'm with you man..starting 3 kings extreme on Tuesday myself!!!! STAY DIESEL!!!!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by MMALOVER View Post
    That's what I want a piece of. Are the pumps that severe? If so, I'm breaking the piggy bank.
    they are....seems to give me a headache tho' because im on NOS ETHER also. DTH gives me good pumps also, but DTP gives me "hard" pumps.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Damn bro, I wish my pockets were that deep. That's some faith in GD to jump on 4.
    Like ur sig block.......Its not like DTP is some new "dice roll" supplement. Its combo of 3 products Ive been making for years.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Im debating on trying out the DTP from nutra or getting the twin pack of DTH (not nutra). I dont see that much difference tho except DHEA/preg, alcar, yohimbine. Anyone try DTP yet?
    Me personally I like DTH over DTP because Dhea reduces my libido, makes me more aggressive, but when I use DTH/raw test I have less libido. if you have never used Raw Test or a few bottles of DTH, you can go with either. There is a difference tho. You wont see a huge "supplement facts difference" because its built of DTH.

I guess you can wait till you get some feedback from people who have used DTH and now on DTP.

17. Tnubs Gets Diesel

Thats my log
    CELTIC LABS REP

18. Which countries can not get this?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    they are....seems to give me a headache tho' because im on NOS ETHER also. DTH gives me good pumps also, but DTP gives me "hard" pumps.
    Thanks Chuck, that's all I needed to hear. I have a couple of bottles in route even as we speak.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Which countries can not get this?
    look at the ingredients and determine whats illegal in your country. I know its legal in the US.....and not in GB and Canada....and Aust.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i got 4 bottles coming tuesday
    F*cking money.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

22. i tried 4 DTP, 4 Ready4War, 1 geranium cap and a carnitine blend from Beverly (Quadracarn)- very friggin kickass intensity, focus and aggresiveness; next workout adding 4 Ethertabs....

Chuck, the label says not to exceed 5days a week- if i do 4 days a week on workout days, can i run a different testbooster on non-workout days?

23. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    Hell yea!!! You're gonna love it bro!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

24. I just got to take my first dose of it tonight, 1 word WOW!! I switched up from my Ready4War and did 1/2 scoop of JP8, along with 2 scoops NOS Ether and 1 cap DTP with 2 caps DTH and let me say, that was quite nuts!! I have never had a pump like that, and I'm talking warm-ups only!! Training in the low rep range now, with some rest pause stuff. It was my first day off in a bit, and back day, so I knew it was going to be good!! Been on the DTH now for a bit, same with NOS Ether, but man, those were the sickest pumps, ever!! I actually had to take some breaks the pumps were so bad, even more so than with DTH and NOS Ether, didn't think that was possible. It literally felt liek MY back and bi's were gonna explode. I'd hate to thikn of how nuts it would be with higher reps. Good job Chuck!! Only downside is, I wish I had more time to work out, sucks!!

25. Can't wait to get on this to go along with my training and of course lots of shakin' n' bakin' with the GF.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Sale: Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Testosterone Boosters)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
  2. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
  3. Diesel Test Pro Cycle
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
  4. Replies: 0