Get Diesel Nos Ether black sedimentation?

DeepSquat

DeepSquat

Awards
I posted this on BB, but didn't get a response so I'll try here.

As the title states, has anyone else that used this product experienced this?

I just mixed my first scoop today, and after shaking, black powder that looks like dirt settles to the bottom.

I'm not sure if I want to drink this stuff.

Anyone with experiences, a response is appreciated.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just mixed my first scoop today, and after shaking, black powder that looks like dirt settles to the bottom.

No..

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I have seen that with the 2 tubs I bought at the end of 2k7. They would leave black sediment in my shaker if I did not drink it within ~45 min or so. I assume it is some herb or mineral that oxidized in the water after a period of time sitting there or something like that.

I have not tried the new NOS Ether to see if it does the same, but I imagine it might since the ingredient profiles are similar.

droyal

Awards

Never seen any in mine......

DeepSquat

DeepSquat

Awards
This is the tub I have:

nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/nos-ether-level-1-60-servings.html

From my understanding, I can't see any of the ingredients that would be black, most are white powders and gynostemma and cnidium are herbs.

Perhaps if I have time later after work, I will post a picture immediately after mixing 1 scoop with water.

I'm cautious because as the other responses above have shown, this does not seem to be a shared experience.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is the tub I have:

nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/nos-ether-level-1-60-servings.html

From my understanding, I can't see any of the ingredients that would be black, most are white powders and gynostemma and cnidium are herbs.

Perhaps if I have time later after work, I will post a picture immediately after mixing 1 scoop with water.

I'm cautious because as the other responses above have shown, this does not seem to be a shared experience.
there is about 4 or 5 small black dots in my NOS ETHER when I mix it with really cold water or not much water. Bioperine is black.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm not the least bit worried, even though I saw some in mine. Chuck makes awesome products that he puts through the paces, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

DeEMaSsIvE

Awards
I only have that when i leave the nos ether to long in the water.
do you drink it right away??? because u have 2

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
hmm okay so i just decided to open my nos ether for the first time. there was black and brown chunks and it was super HARDDD like concrete. I literally had to keep caving the powder with the scoop to barely even get 2 scoops. I decided to throw away the precious super gel-like and hard black chunks (probably about a good 4 - 5 scoops worth) and the powder seems to be light brown. I decided to throw it in the water and it was super dark brown and black. Drank 2 scoops along with 2 caps of r4w. let's see how this goes... :D by the look of how everyone is saying they only have few black dots of sediments, i'm a little worried... mine was ALL black and brown. I hope its not food poisoning... I will report back in 1 hour =)

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
okay im back and no sign of any stomach discomfort. i had the greatest intensity and focus! i had a hugeeee PUMP!!! :D woot

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay im back and no sign of any stomach discomfort. i had the greatest intensity and focus! i had a hugeeee PUMP!!! :D woot
word.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Any one else receive oxidized nos ether? It was like a brick, and expiration was 11/10.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any one else receive oxidized nos ether? It was like a brick, and expiration was 11/10.
There is no "oxidized" NOS ETHER. Read the write up on getdiesel.com, it's hard but it's not bad. Put it in the freezer for a day then keep in frig