240 ct DTH review

BigDGee35

Awards
Started 3 days ago. Initial thoughts are.....incredible. This new non coated tab hits much quicker and harder without a doubt than the previous 120 ct tabs. Today is only day 3....but i felt bit stronger on legs today than i have been off of DTH for the past 2 months. The muscle hardness at all times has come back. The overall "good mood" feeling is there. The alpha male feeling never really affected me i feel....seeing as that ive always been a pretty big guy and never really felt insecure haha. Aggression is slightly elevated. I can feel it. Hard to explain but those that have it know what im talking about. Hornyness has increased....for lack of better words haha. This morning i woke up at 219.....cut the grass....washed my car....went to the gym then went for a 15 mile bike ride. As of 15 minutes ago i am 215.5 and the striations in my delts are popping out without even bein pumped up. Through all this im still full of energy and getting ready to go out this evening. Im currently taking 3 during wake up....2 mid day and 2 in the evening with 1 sunami every night. The best thing is the steady pump i feel even when not working out. I love having a female grab my arm or touch my back and all they feel is solid muscle and have them make a comment about it haha. Maybe its just a coincidence....but i feel that my voice is a little deeper. Maybe its from bein in a bar last night and talking loud lol. But regardless.....everything else is working out great and i cant wait for weeks to come and for DTP to become available so i can add this to my cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight awesome bro! The effects seem to build with DTH as time goes on, and get more profound with continued use. It seems these temd to "kick" faster due to no coating on them, and I def think thats a good thing. The alpha male feeling is one that seperates the men, from the boys.

Thanks for the review bro.

BigDGee35

Awards
Yea...i used the previous DTH for about 4 months. The first month was slow building....but after that i noticed a lotttt more muscle building up. My shoulders started to round out a lot and my arms and quads grew noticeably. At least .5-.75" on arms and my quads just got shredded to ****. And that was at 240 lbs. Im now at 215 and been on a very clean diet the past 3 months so im excited to see the muscle growth that im going to see due to the fact that i can keep the fat off and now have some more DTH after being off for 2 months haha

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good review - I'm going to hock off my stash of 'old' DTHC so I can get the 'new'

BigDGee35

Awards
Also...my pre workout is as follows....1 scoop NOS Ether...2 R4W...1 Diesel fuel and 2/3 scoop JP8.... With 1 scoop Ether immediately after workout. For those that may be curious.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also...my pre workout is as follows....1 scoop NOS Ether...2 R4W...1 Diesel fuel and 2/3 scoop JP8.... With 1 scoop Ether immediately after workout. For those that may be curious.
Mine is very similar, I do 1 scoop jp8, one scoop nos ether, 2 diesel fuel, 1 leviathan reloaded, 1 sudafed.

When on the go I do 2 Diesel Fuel, 2 R4W, 2 levaithan reloaded, 2 sudafed, and usually some coffee,or diet dew. Yea i'm a tweeker..lol

BigDGee35

Awards
lol sudafed??? WTF?? The Pseudoephedrine i assume?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man!! I don't know how you guys can do that much stims!! I still can't do a full scoop of JP8. Just tried the Ready4War at 2 caps, and let me tell ya, that's some strong stuff!! Can't ever see myself needing more than 2 caps or 1 scoop JP8. I need even less JP8 when I'm using DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Mine is similar also, I do 1 DF/1 R4W around 12pm then 1 scoop JP8/2 Ether Tabs, 1.5 scoops NOS ETHER pre-workout.

Im on 1/1/1 of the new 240 ct DTH. I was on 2/2 but it was hitting me like 4 of the old 120's, plus 1/1/1 gives me a huge libido boost, which I prefer over wanting to smack someone.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I duno why but these new tabs make me so sick. I thought it was maybe just something else two days ago when i started taking them but they make my stomach hurt every time and i dont feel like eating after i take them cuz i feel like im gona throw up. The older version was fine, so im not sure why these are doin it. What should i do?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I duno why but these new tabs make me so sick. I thought it was maybe just something else two days ago when i started taking them but they make my stomach hurt every time and i dont feel like eating after i take them cuz i feel like im gona throw up. The older version was fine, so im not sure why these are doin it. What should i do?
You need to take them closer to a meal or with food then. The 120cts that will be avail. in a few days are enteric coated so they dont breakdown in your stomach, the 240's are not enteric coated so they start to break down in your stomach which is why they hit people faster, but for some, they might have weak stomach's, esp. since DTH has capsicum and ginger.

So just take them with food. Some people get the reverse from the 120tabs.

Are you taking them on an empty stomach with little liquid?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that would make sense. ya the old ones didnt bother me at all.

im taking them on an empty stomach with lots of water. i bet during a meal would be better, just didnt know if it would be less effective with food cuz the label says take 20min pre/30 post meal. im gona try that tomorrow and see if it makes it work better.

is the DTP coming out going to be coated?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

im taking them on an empty stomach with lots of water. i bet during a meal would be better, just didnt know if it would be less effective with food cuz the label says take 20min pre/30 post meal. im gona try that tomorrow and see if it makes it work better.

Good question, not sure personally tho.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

DTP is coated, 120ct DTH is coated, 240ct DTH isnt.