Feedback on new DTH?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Give it up guys.

Curious, as i wont be able to run mine for a few months.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Very strong! First day of taking it seemed to hit alot stronger and faster than last version.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've had mine sitting for a bit now, too damn busy with work. I'll post back when I get a chance to review it. Almost scared to start it, seeing all the stress I'm under, I'm plenty pissed enough, hate to see how bad it's gonna get with DTH in the mix. I want to be able to use it when I can get to the gym on a regular basis. I honestly can't see it not being awesome.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Started my DTH today had a great workout tons of energy. Had to make myself leave the gym. Cant wait to get back in there tomorrow. Excited about the next few weeks.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just did my first dosing of the 240 count, and yep, it's still the $hit. Totally forgot that I had popped 2 pills, and took my usual 3/4 scoop of JP8 and 2 scoops NOS Ether, WON'T make that mistake again!! Got caught in road construction halfway to the gym, and it mad e me rage just like the old stuff, plus I was crazy amped 'cuz I didn't lower my JP8 dose. I was literally ripping my car apart in a fit of rage. I dosed 2 to start, then 1 every 3 hours after, then 2 before the gym, since I work a 12 hour shift at the minimum. Stuff does seem to hit faster, noticed a bit more pump with it as well. Definitely are not coated, based on the taste, and the powder/ broken pills in the bottle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff guys, keep the feedback coming!!!