Shout out to chuck, thank you! - AnabolicMinds.com

Shout out to chuck, thank you!

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Shout out to chuck, thank you!

Got my order of 6 DTH a couple days ago, finally got around to opening the package.

And much to my surprise I found gifts.......... 2 NCP and 1 Sunami!

I know I am a pretty good customer, but that wasn't expected and is really appreciated chuck.

Thanks again.

Once I get the DTP, I'm set for AWHILE..........lol

My camera is goofed on the date, damnt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

brown-looking caps compared to the old red ones?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    yes sir, they are not coated.

chuck mentioned it, said the enteric coating may have caused some stomach issues in users. maybe these wont.

pressed, i guess. lol.

That will change the location of absorption a bit. Good or Bad? I dont know.

Feedback on the new DTH should be coming out soon enough.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post

chuck mentioned it, said the enteric coating may have caused some stomach issues in users. maybe these wont.

pressed, i guess. lol.

I never had any problems - funky smell to them!
  5. Advanced Member

pressed, i guess. lol.

I thought that they would be coated, just not color coated. Page 3 of the DTH thread Chuck said he had the tabs made, just waiting to get them coated.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Good deal!! It's great when a company takes care of ya!!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I thought that they would be coated, just not color coated. Page 3 of the DTH thread Chuck said he had the tabs made, just waiting to get them coated.
    Technically, they may be coated, but i remember him stating they are not color coated anymore.

It is possible I am incorrect.

Chuck or Trip, could we get some clarification please?

here is the post i remember reading.

DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Looking at them i personally cant tell if they are enteric coated or not. They dont "appear" to be.
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got my order of 6 DTH a couple days ago, finally got around to opening the package.

And much to my surprise I found gifts.......... 2 NCP and 1 Sunami!

I know I am a pretty good customer, but that wasn't expected and is really appreciated chuck....
    6 DTH is quite a bunch! That should last awhile.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    6 DTH is quite a bunch! That should last awhile.
    Yeah, I think the expos state June of 2014.............

5 years......... nice.

Like most supps, they will last a LONG time.
  10. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Anyone gonna actually leave some feedback on the 240ct DTH??? I keep seeing post on color, smell, mg weight of each tab.....no one actually using their DTH....just sniffing it and looking at the pills?
  11. Are you Diesel?

Technically, they may be coated, but i remember him stating they are not color coated anymore.

It is possible I am incorrect.

Chuck or Trip, could we get some clarification please?

here is the post i remember reading.

DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

Looking at them i personally cant tell if they are enteric coated or not. They dont "appear" to be.
    The 240ct are not coated enteric or colored

The 120ct that will be done in a week or so will be enteric but not color

The 240's absorb faster, the 120's always hit 2 hours or so later.

The 240's have a different extract of some ingredients than the 120's but they are both 120 servings, and work the same. Like the 240's have a stronger ginseng and more arginine than the 120's which have a stronger Long Jack.

Some people got upset stomach from the 120's because of the coating

Ok now can someone actually use the product!
  12. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yo Chuck you got me on the floor laughing and your right everyone is doing everything
    to the pills except taking them I guess everyone is trying to savor them since they had
    to wait so long for the new batch to come in but please will someone take them already
    and post back after a week or two and give us some feedback. I am curious to find out
    how everyone is feeling with the addition of guarana added to the new formula please
    post back with some feedback. Thank you.
  13. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Anyone gonna actually leave some feedback on the 240ct DTH??? I keep seeing post on color, smell, mg weight of each tab.....no one actually using their DTH....just sniffing it and looking at the pills?
    Hahahaha, I was starting to wonder the same thing. Start poppin' them pills y'allz!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Left some feedback, suffice to say it's still the $hit!! Made the horrible mistake of not down sizing my JP8 dose since I'm now on DTH, will not do that again. I was amped up like a whore on coke in the gym.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Yo, Fellow Diesel Users... the 240 count, I've been taking it for about 4 days so far, 4 a day, which is my sweet spot. As far as absorption, they absorb really fast, and yes they are easy on the stomach. They hit fast and they hit hard. My strength has been about the same, however after about 2 more weeks of taking these, I can definitely tell you the increases. Seems that I have more focus in the gym with the 240 count, and some nice aggression, nothing to harsh or anything, just an alphs male feeling. One thing that you will notice from like day one with these 240 count is that your libido, will definitely be all over he place...which is pretty nice.... I'll post more on this after about 2 more weeks... Great job Chuck...can't wait for the DTP.....
  16. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by droyal View Post
    Yo, Fellow Diesel Users... the 240 count, I've been taking it for about 4 days so far, 4 a day, which is my sweet spot. As far as absorption, they absorb really fast, and yes they are easy on the stomach. They hit fast and they hit hard. My strength has been about the same, however after about 2 more weeks of taking these, I can definitely tell you the increases. Seems that I have more focus in the gym with the 240 count, and some nice aggression, nothing to harsh or anything, just an alphs male feeling. One thing that you will notice from like day one with these 240 count is that your libido, will definitely be all over he place...which is pretty nice.... I'll post more on this after about 2 more weeks... Great job Chuck...can't wait for the DTP.....
    Wow....some real feedback? How do they smell? Hahahaha j/k

These should give you more focus, and hit faster and pretty much everything else you said so thats good. Good to see you responding to 4 a day which is like 2/day of the 120counts. These 240's give me a pimple here and there that started about 2 days ago (after about 7 days of use which I haven't got on DTH since like 2006).
  17. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Left some feedback, suffice to say it's still the $hit!! Made the horrible mistake of not down sizing my JP8 dose since I'm now on DTH, will not do that again. I was amped up like a whore on coke in the gym.
    yeah you know DTH amplifies pre-workout products, these new ones even more, not because of the low dose of gurana but more so because they have 2x as much Ginko as the 120ct red pills (prior to July 09).
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah you know DTH amplifies pre-workout products, these new ones even more, not because of the low dose of gurana but more so because they have 2x as much Ginko as the 120ct red pills (prior to July 09).
    Get Diesel is top notch for sure, LEGIT and a must have for any competive athlete such as I. I just purchased two bottles, CAN NOT WAIT TO INCORPORATE THEM TO MY RECENT STACK.
    doing my own thang!
  19. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow some feedback I have been waiting for some posts about the new DTHC 240
    and so far everyone is liking the new version and no one is complaining about feeling
    to stimmed because of the inclusion of guarana and that was my main concern now I
    can go and place my year supply order (haha) hopfully it won't be sold out before I
    get off the computor. Thanks for the feedback.
  20. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Wow some feedback I have been waiting for some posts about the new DTHC 240
    and so far everyone is liking the new version and no one is complaining about feeling
    to stimmed because of the inclusion of guarana and that was my main concern now I
    can go and place my year supply order (haha) hopfully it won't be sold out before I
    get off the computor. Thanks for the feedback.
    No stim feeling at all, get ready for some serious pumps.
    doing my own thang!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I'm not raging as bad on this new batch, but I hear ya on the pumps. Also, I'm more alert or awake if you will on it than the previous batch. I'm dosing 6 per day currently, 2,1,1 and 2 pre-workout.
  22. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'm not raging as bad on this new batch, but I hear ya on the pumps. Also, I'm more alert or awake if you will on it than the previous batch. I'm dosing 6 per day currently, 2,1,1 and 2 pre-workout.
    You use to Rage on 3/day of the other one after about 3 days of use?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Oh yeah, that's why I went to 2 a day, well, that and the lethargy. Happy to report not tired on this new batch at all after a week. The old batch really made me fired up, ready to drop someone at the drop of a hat. This newer version also seems to keep me pumped longer than the old one, and seems to intensify JP8 more as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shout out and Thank you to AMS
    By maurice02 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 08:18 PM
  2. shout box thing?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 03:05 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 08:06 AM
  4. Shout out & thanks!