Shout out to chuck, thank you!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Got my order of 6 DTH a couple days ago, finally got around to opening the package.

And much to my surprise I found gifts.......... 2 NCP and 1 Sunami! :)

I know I am a pretty good customer, but that wasn't expected and is really appreciated chuck.

Thanks again.

Once I get the DTP, I'm set for AWHILE..........lol

My camera is goofed on the date, damnt.

Attachments

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
brown-looking caps compared to the old red ones?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, they are not coated.

chuck mentioned it, said the enteric coating may have caused some stomach issues in users. maybe these wont.

pressed, i guess. lol.

That will change the location of absorption a bit. Good or Bad? I dont know.

Feedback on the new DTH should be coming out soon enough.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

chuck mentioned it, said the enteric coating may have caused some stomach issues in users. maybe these wont.

pressed, i guess. lol.

I never had any problems - funky smell to them! :food:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established

pressed, i guess. lol.

I thought that they would be coated, just not color coated. Page 3 of the DTH thread Chuck said he had the tabs made, just waiting to get them coated.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good deal!! It's great when a company takes care of ya!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I thought that they would be coated, just not color coated. Page 3 of the DTH thread Chuck said he had the tabs made, just waiting to get them coated.
Technically, they may be coated, but i remember him stating they are not color coated anymore.

It is possible I am incorrect.

Chuck or Trip, could we get some clarification please?

here is the post i remember reading.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/125145-diesel-test-hardcore-4.html#post2046762

Looking at them i personally cant tell if they are enteric coated or not. They dont "appear" to be.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my order of 6 DTH a couple days ago, finally got around to opening the package.

And much to my surprise I found gifts.......... 2 NCP and 1 Sunami! :)

I know I am a pretty good customer, but that wasn't expected and is really appreciated chuck....
6 DTH is quite a bunch! That should last awhile. :thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
6 DTH is quite a bunch! That should last awhile. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I think the expos state June of 2014.............:)

5 years......... nice.

Like most supps, they will last a LONG time.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Anyone gonna actually leave some feedback on the 240ct DTH??? I keep seeing post on color, smell, mg weight of each tab.....no one actually using their DTH....just sniffing it and looking at the pills?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Technically, they may be coated, but i remember him stating they are not color coated anymore.

It is possible I am incorrect.

Chuck or Trip, could we get some clarification please?

here is the post i remember reading.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/125145-diesel-test-hardcore-4.html#post2046762

Looking at them i personally cant tell if they are enteric coated or not. They dont "appear" to be.
The 240ct are not coated enteric or colored

The 120ct that will be done in a week or so will be enteric but not color

The 240's absorb faster, the 120's always hit 2 hours or so later.

The 240's have a different extract of some ingredients than the 120's but they are both 120 servings, and work the same. Like the 240's have a stronger ginseng and more arginine than the 120's which have a stronger Long Jack.

Some people got upset stomach from the 120's because of the coating

Ok now can someone actually use the product!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo Chuck you got me on the floor laughing and your right everyone is doing everything
to the pills except taking them I guess everyone is trying to savor them since they had
to wait so long for the new batch to come in but please will someone take them already
and post back after a week or two and give us some feedback. I am curious to find out
how everyone is feeling with the addition of guarana added to the new formula please
post back with some feedback. Thank you.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone gonna actually leave some feedback on the 240ct DTH??? I keep seeing post on color, smell, mg weight of each tab.....no one actually using their DTH....just sniffing it and looking at the pills?
Hahahaha, I was starting to wonder the same thing. Start poppin' them pills y'allz!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Left some feedback, suffice to say it's still the $hit!! Made the horrible mistake of not down sizing my JP8 dose since I'm now on DTH, will not do that again. I was amped up like a whore on coke in the gym.

droyal

Awards

Yo, Fellow Diesel Users... the 240 count, I've been taking it for about 4 days so far, 4 a day, which is my sweet spot. As far as absorption, they absorb really fast, and yes they are easy on the stomach. They hit fast and they hit hard. My strength has been about the same, however after about 2 more weeks of taking these, I can definitely tell you the increases. Seems that I have more focus in the gym with the 240 count, and some nice aggression, nothing to harsh or anything, just an alphs male feeling. One thing that you will notice from like day one with these 240 count is that your libido, will definitely be all over he place...which is pretty nice.... I'll post more on this after about 2 more weeks... Great job Chuck...can't wait for the DTP.....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yo, Fellow Diesel Users... the 240 count, I've been taking it for about 4 days so far, 4 a day, which is my sweet spot. As far as absorption, they absorb really fast, and yes they are easy on the stomach. They hit fast and they hit hard. My strength has been about the same, however after about 2 more weeks of taking these, I can definitely tell you the increases. Seems that I have more focus in the gym with the 240 count, and some nice aggression, nothing to harsh or anything, just an alphs male feeling. One thing that you will notice from like day one with these 240 count is that your libido, will definitely be all over he place...which is pretty nice.... I'll post more on this after about 2 more weeks... Great job Chuck...can't wait for the DTP.....
Wow....some real feedback? How do they smell? Hahahaha j/k

These should give you more focus, and hit faster and pretty much everything else you said so thats good. Good to see you responding to 4 a day which is like 2/day of the 120counts. These 240's give me a pimple here and there that started about 2 days ago (after about 7 days of use which I haven't got on DTH since like 2006).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Left some feedback, suffice to say it's still the $hit!! Made the horrible mistake of not down sizing my JP8 dose since I'm now on DTH, will not do that again. I was amped up like a whore on coke in the gym.
yeah you know DTH amplifies pre-workout products, these new ones even more, not because of the low dose of gurana but more so because they have 2x as much Ginko as the 120ct red pills (prior to July 09).

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah you know DTH amplifies pre-workout products, these new ones even more, not because of the low dose of gurana but more so because they have 2x as much Ginko as the 120ct red pills (prior to July 09).
Get Diesel is top notch for sure, LEGIT and a must have for any competive athlete such as I. I just purchased two bottles, CAN NOT WAIT TO INCORPORATE THEM TO MY RECENT STACK.:mischievous::18:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow some feedback I have been waiting for some posts about the new DTHC 240
and so far everyone is liking the new version and no one is complaining about feeling
to stimmed because of the inclusion of guarana and that was my main concern now I
can go and place my year supply order (haha) hopfully it won't be sold out before I
get off the computor. Thanks for the feedback.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Wow some feedback I have been waiting for some posts about the new DTHC 240
and so far everyone is liking the new version and no one is complaining about feeling
to stimmed because of the inclusion of guarana and that was my main concern now I
can go and place my year supply order (haha) hopfully it won't be sold out before I
get off the computor. Thanks for the feedback.
No stim feeling at all, get ready for some serious pumps.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm not raging as bad on this new batch, but I hear ya on the pumps. Also, I'm more alert or awake if you will on it than the previous batch. I'm dosing 6 per day currently, 2,1,1 and 2 pre-workout.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm not raging as bad on this new batch, but I hear ya on the pumps. Also, I'm more alert or awake if you will on it than the previous batch. I'm dosing 6 per day currently, 2,1,1 and 2 pre-workout.
You use to Rage on 3/day of the other one after about 3 days of use?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, that's why I went to 2 a day, well, that and the lethargy. Happy to report not tired on this new batch at all after a week. The old batch really made me fired up, ready to drop someone at the drop of a hat. This newer version also seems to keep me pumped longer than the old one, and seems to intensify JP8 more as well.