Quikc NOS Ether Review

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Okay, just figured I'd toss up a quick NOS Ether review, on the newer version that's out now. I was a biut skeptical at first without it containing beta alanine, but those thoughts were laid to rest once Chuck explained it to me. having tried and been using it now for a bit, I'm happy to report that it does what it says. I take it with JP8 before workouts, and 1 scoop after, as per directions. I was able to lower the dose of JP8, so that's a plus. Main things in the gym I'm noticing are being able to add a rep or even sometimes reps to a routine, and that's a good thing. Outside of the gym, I and others have noticed I'm looking a bit fuller, muscle wise, and that's a plus too. Weight has not gone up, good as well. Taste is fine, milder version of the taste from the black tub of NOS Ether. What I really like is the nothing artificial. Can't wait 'til the new DTH and DTP are out, then my stack will be complete!!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
What was Chuck's explanation for eliminating the BA? Not questioning him, just curious.

Monsterbench

Awards
I would like to know as well. I still have 7 tubs of the old nos ether pro so I will have to wait before I can compare the differance between the two if any. I still might get some of the new stuff and switch out between the two.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Chuck told me that it didn't make a difference, based on actual experience and at first, I thought it would. However, having used it for some time now, I agree with him. I do get some beta alanine from JP8. At some point, I'll throw more of it into the mix to see, but for now, I'm quite happy with it. For me, the old version, in the black tub, is kinda like the old JP8 without all the stims. I liked that version as well.

Monsterbench

Awards
What I will miss in this new version is all the b-vitamins and the extra antioxidents(SP) that are missing in this new version. The old profile just seems to be much more loaded. With this being said I still think this new version will ROCK!!!

BigDGee35

Awards
Ive added the new version to my workout. Before....i was using two scoops of JP8 before my workout. The first say i added one scoop of NOS and i felt sick to my stomach. Reduced the JP8 to 1.5 scoops. Still felt nasueated.....even threw up once...but that was also do in part to pushing myself through a workout. I am now at one scoop NOS and a little less than one scoop of JP8 and my pumps are better than they were with the two scoops of JP8 alone. Nausea is not a problem anymore and i can push through my entire workout with ease

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Stuff definitely works though!! For stand alone, I prefer the older version in the tall, black tub, for me, it was kinda like JP8 without the stims, talking about the older JP8. This new stuff definitely has me pumped more throughout the day, and really stacks better with JP8. Taste is way milder. I'm really digging the results so far, as it's clear in the near month I've been using it that the results are showing. Nice job Chuck!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been playing with changing it from pre to post workout, and both. It probably makes more sense to take it post workout due to the nutrient uptake effect, but I find myself taking it preworkout also. Mainly cause its just more convenient to make a c0cktail at home, slam it , then ride out to the gym. The combo of the 2 covers every possible aspect of workout supplementation that isnt just overpriced hype crap. Thanks for the review Sub!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sure man, no worries. Just happy when something works right, you guy's haven't let me down yet!!