Tex Review of Diesel Test Hardcore

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I had the pleasure of using a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore I got for about a months worth of time and it was very much worth the investment. I had heard much hype about this product, but I was truly skeptical as there are a few products I have tried that did not meet my standards, or results others had aquired from them.

I had my bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore for about a month or two before using it, and I have to say I was greatly impressed.

I used my bottle of DTH as the following:
  • Day 1: 1 Tab (1 tab)
  • Day 2-5: 2 Tabs per day (10 tabs)
  • Day 6-14: 3 Tabs per day ( 24 tabs)
  • Day 15- 32: 5 tabs (65 tabs)
I did not go to the gym much during my use of DTH due to personal reasons, and I was using this primarily for Test boosting reasons, not so much muscle & strength gains.

As far as libido increases, holy cow! I did not notice much or anything till I hit 5 tabs a day, and as you can see from above... I left it at 5 tabs a day because that was my sweet spot! My girl really saw a libido and mood increase in me with this product she said, and I myself was extremely impressed! 5 tabs a day had me always horny... almost to extent where it was annoying.

I have not had hormone evaluation yet, but I plan to get it done soon... so when that is finished I will give my TT & estradiol levels to see what impact DTH truly had.

One thing I will say is MAKE SURE YOU DRINK WATER, DTH did have me dehydrated alittle bit because I did not have high enough water intake a few days.

Overall, I will use DTH again. The price is high, but if I need a test booster/ libido booster I know where to go to now and what dose specifically works for me! I hope to try a few of the other products the Get Diesel line has to offer, but we shall see!

Again, Great product Get Diesel!

-Tex

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice Review bro, good to see everything getting better. Hopefully the past personal stuff can get good. DTH is on my to do list! Also DTP

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice Review bro, good to see everything getting better. Hopefully the past personal stuff can get good. DTH is on my to do list! Also DTP
thank you, I appreciate it. I am sold on DTH, I want to try DTP as well. I think you would enjoy either, especially on PCT.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
chuck's products are one of the few that when there's hype, theres are legit reason for it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the products are solid. I was sold once I tried the old JP8.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
thank you, I appreciate it. I am sold on DTH, I want to try DTP as well. I think you would enjoy either, especially on PCT.
I haven't done a cycle or plan to in the future, but being hornier than I already am? :hump: :eek:p:

Rough08

Awards
Yeah he makes solid stuff, unlike the heaps of garbage AX and USPlabs put out to the diluted minds.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am glad you like the DTHC and everyone I recommend it to loves it too. It is the best
herbal testbooster on the market and when I recommend it I always tell people to be
patient with the dosage start with 3 a day for 3 or 4 weeks if you dose it this way you
will probably not need more than 4 a day this stuff is potent it is not like the other
underdosed test boosters out there. Most people I know only need 3 tabs a day and
these guys are in their late 40s and early 50s and 3 tabs works beautifully for them so
3 tabs should work fine for the younger guys so a jar will last about 6 or 7 weeks and
if you do your homework it sells for only $36 or $37 a jar on the internet so this is the
best bargain testbooster out their I don't know why people always say it is pricey just
look for site with a better price. Now with the new 240 tab version I think most people
will be fine at 6 tabs a day and don't forget BE PATIENT when taking it and it will last
a long time. Iknow because I am a Diesel 4 Life user.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tex, solid review bro, and thanks for taking the time to post it up. DTH is without a doubt something that speaks for itself, and does what it's supposed to do. I was blown away when I first used it back in the day, and impact it had on my training progress.

Thanks for all the support guys, its good to know how people respond.

-TripDiesel

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tex, solid review bro, and thanks for taking the time to post it up. DTH is without a doubt something that speaks for itself, and does what it's supposed to do. I was blown away when I first used it back in the day, and impact it had on my training progress.

Thanks for all the support guys, its good to know how people respond.

-TripDiesel
why are you on here man you need to be watching UFC 100 like me!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established