NOS ether and water weight

BigDGee35

Awards
Right now....im trying to lean out substantially. IM heading to florida next week....and of course want to be as lean as i can. Ive been using the new ether for a week now and the **** is awesome. Increased vascularity, muscle hardness, as well as the feeling that i can just keep going and going. I've been taking one scoop before my workout and one scoop immediately after my workout. I noticed it has a bit of creatine in it...though the exact amount isnt disclosed. I havent been taking it long enough to notice if it does hold any water due to the creatine but i was reading on getdiesel that if you are training to lean out...then it will aid in that....if you are trying to bulk....it will aid in that...so how does this product work in that manner??

By the way...i've gone from 240 lbs on march 23, to 217 lbs as of this morning....all with the help of Diesel products.....and from a 36 to a 34" waist.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Ok I think the bulking or cutting does not depend on NOS Ether like for example if it were a fat burner, but NOS helps to absorb nutrients better, plus it gives you strenght and endurance to give it your all in the gym which will be used for both cutting and bulking.

I would love to hear how you used the Diesel products to cut, could you please explain?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DTH is great if your on cut. Helps keep natty test high which can drop when cutting calories, fats and carbs. Additionally, good for ramping up your metabolism and with the Alpha lipoic acid in it, it's also good at making carbs more effective. By increasing you aggression and motivation, workouts are more intense, plus, I'm more motivated to not wuss out and keep pushing.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Right now....im trying to lean out substantially. IM heading to florida next week....and of course want to be as lean as i can. Ive been using the new ether for a week now and the **** is awesome. Increased vascularity, muscle hardness, as well as the feeling that i can just keep going and going. I've been taking one scoop before my workout and one scoop immediately after my workout. I noticed it has a bit of creatine in it...though the exact amount isnt disclosed. I havent been taking it long enough to notice if it does hold any water due to the creatine but i was reading on getdiesel that if you are training to lean out...then it will aid in that....if you are trying to bulk....it will aid in that...so how does this product work in that manner??

By the way...i've gone from 240 lbs on march 23, to 217 lbs as of this morning....all with the help of Diesel products.....and from a 36 to a 34" waist.
NOS ETHER is fine cutting, bulking, LMM or strength/power training. Some people bulking who just want to see the scale go up get made because they are getting strong on ETHER but may not be gaining weight. It will increase or help to increase LMM, but it doesnt make you "bloat" up and contains no glycerol and people lean out on it. Keep doing what your doing.....you getting DIESEL!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
nos ether is good for everything and is an all around good product, reps to chuck for creating it lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH is great if your on cut. Helps keep natty test high which can drop when cutting calories, fats and carbs. Additionally, good for ramping up your metabolism and with the Alpha lipoic acid in it, it's also good at making carbs more effective. By increasing you aggression and motivation, workouts are more intense, plus, I'm more motivated to not wuss out and keep pushing.
Word. The uptake enhancement in Nos Ether will shuttle everything into working cells no doubt there.