Christmas In June!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, look at what UPS Claus brought me!! Gonna be hard no to tear into a tub, got 'em to run with Ready4War and DTP. Got 2 outta the 3, just waiting on the DTP. Guess it's all good, still nursing a sore bicep and forearm.

Nos Ether.jpg

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
You lucky dog! Mine is on it's way! I can't wait to tear into those babies either! This stuff looks awesome don't it! I think they should be here either tommorow or wednesday I can't wait! Well hope that bicep and forearm gets feelin better.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud, it's really frustrating right now. I've been working through it for the bigger part of the year, but it keeps persisting. It's a major pain when trying to do any back work, or it really gets me when I'm flipping up the dumbells for shoulder presses or inclines. Naturally, it hurts for bicep work. I've lost some arm size because of it, but I'll bounce back!!

BigDGee35

Awards
If its been sore for that long you most probably have a tear in the muscle. Can you feel any divets or voids in the tissue? Could possibly have a small tear in the ligament as well. Ligaments are fully inervated with nerves and needless to say results in pain when injured. Any bruising or tenderness in the bicep area?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to be positive, which is my speak for ignoring it. Unfortunately, I don't practice my own advice about resting when your hurt. Yeah, it was bruised around the area for a bit, not gonna lie. I noticed it about 2 weeks into when it was hurting, not major bruising, but it was there. Can't feel any abnormalities, and neither did my massage therapist. It was just frustrating, because I was really starting to make progress. The pain is on the outside of my elbow, above and below the joint. Not a tricep tennis elbow pain. I wore a sleeve/brace for a bit, but man, that just made the pain 10 times worse, whether I was workign out or not. Thanks for the advice man!!

BigDGee35

Awards
I'm trying to be positive, which is my speak for ignoring it. Unfortunately, I don't practice my own advice about resting when your hurt. Yeah, it was bruised around the area for a bit, not gonna lie. I noticed it about 2 weeks into when it was hurting, not major bruising, but it was there. Can't feel any abnormalities, and neither did my massage therapist. It was just frustrating, because I was really starting to make progress. The pain is on the outside of my elbow, above and below the joint. Not a tricep tennis elbow pain. I wore a sleeve/brace for a bit, but man, that just made the pain 10 times worse, whether I was workign out or not. Thanks for the advice man!!

Based on that response....im going to go out on a limb and say there is a tear in the area. The visible bruising of the tissue is often a sign that tissue or ligament has been torn and the inervated blood vessels have broke...therefore releasing blood into the surrounding tissue and subcutaneous layers of the skin. And the pain associated is the tearing of the nerves associated with it. If its in the lower bicep/elbow area...you may well possibly have a tear of the ligament connecting the bicep to the elbow. I'de go get it checked out asap. The thing that sucks though is that if surgery is needed....dont keep off the arm because not using it will result in the muscle tissue weakening and the ligaments tightening up....which makes the surgery tougher on the body and physical therapy after take more time to get the arm back to an useable strength. Keeping it flexible but not overworking the muscle and ligament is the key to a healthy recouperation if surgery is needed.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the response, I really appreciate it. Guess I should alos note that my grip strength has gone down a tad in that arm as well. Sometimes, that can be used to measure how depressed your CNS is, but it also isn't the best sign for arm pain. Thanks again man!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, I couldn't resist, and cracked open a container. There's two of 'em right,lol!! First impression, wow, these puppies are filled beyond the rim, no joke!! Needed a jackhammer to get the stuff loose and find the scoop, and man is it a looong scoop. It looks al lot more refined than my other tub of Nos Ether, that being the tub that the old JP8 came in. Mixability is greatly improved. Taste wise, I couldn't give a poop, but to me, it's a milder version of my old Nos Ether, not a bad thing. Still got buck wild pumps with today's workout, and easily muscled through stuff. Still can't get the damn scoop back into the container, it seriously is packed that tight. Stacking it with JP8 still kicks major @$$.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well, I couldn't resist, and cracked open a container. There's two of 'em right,lol!! First impression, wow, these puppies are filled beyond the rim, no joke!! Needed a jackhammer to get the stuff loose and find the scoop, and man is it a looong scoop. It looks al lot more refined than my other tub of Nos Ether, that being the tub that the old JP8 came in. Mixability is greatly improved. Taste wise, I couldn't give a poop, but to me, it's a milder version of my old Nos Ether, not a bad thing. Still got buck wild pumps with today's workout, and easily muscled through stuff. Still can't get the damn scoop back into the container, it seriously is packed that tight. Stacking it with JP8 still kicks major @$$.
yeah i have to kinda shade it up, then push the scoop in close to the side of the container. Keep them in the frig so they dont clump. The container is so full its almost impossible to get the scoop back in.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, I didn't even attempt to get the damn scoop back in, it's sitting on top of the jug. I figure it'll have a home again in about a week.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So if I understand you correctly you are gonna stack the NOS Ether with R4W correct? I have a friend that swears by that combo (he says it works even better than JP8) I'd like to know your impressions.

How many scoops + R4W caps are you taking / gonna take?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, I don't even need a full scoop of JP8 now, and when I used DTH, I was able to use even less. I use the recommended dosing protocol for NOS Ether, as for the caps, 3 will more than likely be my limit, I'll start with 2, then go from there.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! So you are gonna stop taking the JP8 correct? or are you gonna take JP8 AND R4W?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Correct, gonna stop taking JP8 when using Ready4war. Just gonna use it on lifting days and not on cardio only days. I'm going to use it again, when I use CRE-02 and MST's new pump type product. Thinking that would be a sweet combo as well.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your experiences, please let me now which one you like better JP8 or Nos Ether + R4W. I will probably get some Nos Ether next week. Good luck!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff SUB!!!! Glad to see your arsenal is growing nicely. I should have my Nos Ether anyday now, so I know the excitement factor that your rockin lol. Tear it up bro!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man, I don't even need a full scoop of JP8 now, and when I used DTH, I was able to use even less. I use the recommended dosing protocol for NOS Ether, as for the caps, 3 will more than likely be my limit, I'll start with 2, then go from there.
Yeah NOS ETHER and R4W is stronger pre-workout than JP8, but its gonna be, both R4W and NOS ETHER are the stronger at each product versus a combo product like JP8......I took 2 scoops of the new NOS ETHER and 4 R4W before legs sat.......I was a little hyper, way more than Im use to, like Ready4war 5.0 hyper.......and the pumps gave me spasm in my left tricept.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my Nos Ether Today and DEF like the flavor. I did 2 scoops Nos E, 1 jp8, 2 caps r4w, 1 cap diesel fuel, and tore the gym up!! Took Nos Ether level 1 post w/o. GOOD TIMES!!!!!!