Follow up to my R4W warning

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
The description on the website says that one of the attributes is providing a strong thermogenic activity during workout and even hours after training.

Let me tell you how true this is. I literally had what felt like a low grade fever for roughly 10 - 12 hours after my FIRST dose. There for a minute I thought I was getting sick, but it was just he R4W doing it's job.

I am impressed beyond belief. Job well done

PS: I just ordered some ETHER tabs and I am anxiously waiting for DTH and or DTP to show up at one of my e-tailers or Fefifo.com.

:party:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R4W is def a sick product that delivers. How are you dosing the r4w?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using the R4W since the first version came out with 60 caps and now with
the 100 caps and just as I have stated on other posts this is hands down the best
preworkout capsule supplement out their. I have had some of my best workouts using
R4W, also JP8 by Diesel and I loved the old version of R4W powder just a few sips of the
sour lemonade flavor of the original R4W and I was reved up and ready to hit the iron.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have been using the R4W since the first version came out with 60 caps and now with
the 100 caps and just as I have stated on other posts this is hands down the best
preworkout capsule supplement out their. I have had some of my best workouts using
R4W, also JP8 by Diesel and I loved the old version of R4W powder just a few sips of the
sour lemonade flavor of the original R4W and I was reved up and ready to hit the iron.
thanks for using the products. Sometimes I use that lemonade 6.0 R4W powder in the am, just like 1/5th a scoop for mental focus if I have alot to do that day.

Today I'm taking 4 R4W caps with 2 scoops of the cherry lemonade NOS ETHER and wish it was chest tris or back bis day, but its quads day.

JG123

Awards
Ok so first time user of diesel products. Got my R4W and I took 3 caps prior to workout. Well right b4 workout i felt a little energy boost so i decided to take 1 more b4 i went in. I had good energy and got through my workout, but towards the end I felt really bad. Was very hot like the gym was 85 degrees and some what nacious. I got home and just felt really bad for the most part. On top of that I had extreme sleeplessness. Tried to go to sleep at 10:30. 4 melatonins later i think i finally zonked out around 3 am. I think i just need to get used to it. I will continue to use it for a week, but if I have another night during the work week where i cant sleep im going to have to pass it up. I will drop back down to 3 x R4W monday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have not used r4w since the original was dc'ed. loved the original so much i got pissed off and never tried the new version. looks like i have been missing out. btw- i also was pissed when raw test was dc'ed, i was very vocal about how well it worked before it was dc'ed. anyways i just received my bottle of dtp today and happily it contains the ing's that were in raw test plus many more goodies. all said, my next order will include the 'new' r4w, thanks for the reviews guys. -tom.:147:

JG123

Awards
Much better today. Took 1 R4W in the morning and 2 pre work out. Had good energy for the most part. Tore through my workout but i got a headache at the end. All in all much better. I dont feel sick or cracked out like when i took 4. Should b able to fall right to sleep tonight

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Much better today. Took 1 R4W in the morning and 2 pre work out. Had good energy for the most part. Tore through my workout but i got a headache at the end. All in all much better. I dont feel sick or cracked out like when i took 4. Should b able to fall right to sleep tonight
i do 2 at lunch, 2 preworkout with NOS ETHER when im on NOS ETHER.