**WARNING- READY4WAR -WARNING**

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
After researching my entire vocabulary, HOLY CRAP is the only way I can explain my experience with R4war. I usually take either RPM or Jacked as my pre workout supplement and was very happy with their results. It was a couple of reviews for r4war that peaked my interest so I found some at a great price and made the purchase. Like I said, I'm not inexperienced when it comes to pre wo stims so I thought I would test my "tolerance" with a dose of 3 pills roughly and hour prior to workout. It takes just a little while, but when this stuff hits, you better have a seat belt on. I have never had anything hit me this hard in my life. My workout was great but I was a little stim shaky. Hell it's been almost 24hrs since I took it and I feel as though I have been on a 24 hour coke binge.

The lesson behind this post is:
1. this is some great sh*t.
2. asses your tolerance with ONE cap
3. to thank Chuck for making such balls to the wall, top quality products.

I can't wait to try DTP. (If I can ever go to sleep)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it puts the dic in ridiculous.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i don't think i've had a bad experience with any Diesel products. trying sunami next

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
After researching my entire vocabulary, HOLY CRAP is the only way I can explain my experience with R4war. I usually take either RPM or Jacked as my pre workout supplement and was very happy with their results. It was a couple of reviews for r4war that peaked my interest so I found some at a great price and made the purchase. Like I said, I'm not inexperienced when it comes to pre wo stims so I thought I would test my "tolerance" with a dose of 3 pills roughly and hour prior to workout. It takes just a little while, but when this stuff hits, you better have a seat belt on. I have never had anything hit me this hard in my life. My workout was great but I was a little stim shaky. Hell it's been almost 24hrs since I took it and I feel as though I have been on a 24 hour coke binge.

The lesson behind this post is:
1. this is some great sh*t.
2. asses your tolerance with ONE cap
3. to thank Chuck for making such balls to the wall, top quality products.

I can't wait to try DTP. (If I can ever go to sleep)
hahaha, yeah as soon as I saw you took 3 the first time.....and what else you had been using, I know what was gonna follow. Behind NOS ETHER or right up there with it, its a highly under rated product. DTP is gonna be sick......trust me.

Darkman265

Awards
I will have to second this my first does was 3 caps and it was unreal! When I picked up the ether and R4W I bought one and one to try them out and after the first week order 4 and 4 to stack up the arsenal. Good Products!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, good to know. Really didn't have any doubts, since it's kinda in JP8. I'm gonna run Ready4war with some DTP and NOS Ether, should rock.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, yeah as soon as I saw you took 3 the first time.....and what else you had been using, I know what was gonna follow. Behind NOS ETHER or right up there with it, its a highly under rated product. DTP is gonna be sick......trust me.
you told me to take 2 +nos ether +2 DTH....I dids...I dont think i slept that night.... :D

Def no joke at all.

Stuff gets me feelin gooood

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I train at 6AM so I take R4W at 5AM and after my workout at 8:30 AM I feel good all day
with no crash later on during the day this is one of the only products out their that can
do this thats why Diesel products are the best.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo ZERO V I told you about R4W in another thread but you kept mentioning RPM and I
told you can't compare the two because of the potencies of the two products. I like
RPM its a pretty good preworkout stim but it wears of too quick its no way like R4W

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R4W stays with you though out your workout and gives you great focus, stamina,
and aggression and thats why you almost always have a great workout when you use it.
I am glad you liked it and I am sure you will make it one of your preworkout staple supplements.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Agreed.

It's incredibly potent. I now take three caps 90 minutes before I train because the effects are so powerful and long lasting. It's not just a crazy stim feeling, but an overall sense of well being and energy that surges through your body.

If I go more than 3-4 days between usage, I can ramp down to two caps and still get the same effect. It is, by far, the most highly underrated pre-workout supplement on the market.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chuckdiesel wish you could do a run of original r4w, this stuff was great!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bc the current tabs are stronger than the first caps made back in 07-09. I can’t even take 2 of the tabs preworkout without being a wreck
can't remember if I have tried the current tabs? I remember 1 or 2 of those 07-09 r4w being very nice!!!

lol...remember r4w vs rpm?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can someone post a label? I am unfamiliar with this product line. but interested.

Are their nootropics in it? If so you guys might wanna post this in the Noot forum. Me and a handful of guys are pretty steady in there looking for the next greatest product. Thanks to anyone with info :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can someone post a label? I am unfamiliar with this product line. but interested.

Are their nootropics in it? If so you guys might wanna post this in the Noot forum. Me and a handful of guys are pretty steady in there looking for the next greatest product. Thanks to anyone with info :)
Chuck Diesel

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also interested to hear more about this product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ready 4 War.jpg

I just noticed this thread was started 10 years ago, but Ready 4 War is still a great product 10 years later !!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like it's meant to be a preworkout/thermo? Is that how everyone is dosing it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like it's meant to be a preworkout/thermo? Is that how everyone is dosing it?
I have added (1) Tablet with my PWO and it will get you going or (2) tablet (No PWO) for fasted Cardio !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190307_164111.jpg

BOSSMAN has some in the stash...unopened! !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
lol...remember r4w vs rpm?
HAhaha yeah. I use to call it the RPM killa. Those days were fun/funny.

I’d put Ready4war pill for pill up against anything legal as a preworkout stim. It’s been the same for 12 years now of this product being out. I don’t know of not one preworkout on Earth that hits harder than 2.5 or 3 tabs of r4w, including all the powder products. Def OG as OG gets.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do Not Exceed 5 Tablets

I want to meet this guy !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HAhaha yeah. I use to call it the RPM killa. Those days were fun/funny.

I’d put Ready4war pill for pill up against anything legal as a preworkout stim. It’s been the same for 12 years now of this product being out. I don’t know of not one preworkout on Earth that hits harder than 2.5 or 3 tabs of r4w, including all the powder products. Def OG as OG gets.
How would it compare to SuperStim by Driven Sports in your honest opinion? I never heard of the product tbh but I am def considering to try it.

Can you advise how it feels mood wise? Looking more for a solid stim to improve mood and energy but not spike BP, and not make me too hot. Maybe 1 cap of R4W?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Never used that product. Not sure mood wise I’ve always used get diesel pres so I use one like everyday. I’d say gives aggressive workouts and is thermogenic like those reviews. Also gives a boost in libido. I’ll look up that Driven product.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never used that product. Not sure mood wise I’ve always used get diesel pres so I use one like everyday. I’d say gives aggressive workouts and is thermogenic like those reviews. Also gives a boost in libido. I’ll look up that Driven product.

Does anyone in the U.K. stock your products?

Pred did/does but they are usually out of stock

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would it compare to SuperStim by Driven Sports in your honest opinion? I never heard of the product tbh but I am def considering to try it.

Can you advise how it feels mood wise? Looking more for a solid stim to improve mood and energy but not spike BP, and not make me too hot. Maybe 1 cap of R4W?
It does give a slight euphoric boost in mood, and I have had BP issues with some products, but never with this one. Start at one tablet and work your way up, I don't think I have ever used more than 2. I do believe you will enjoy it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone in the U.K. stock your products?

Pred did/does but they are usually out of stock
Nah pred doesn’t keep them in stock. I was at xxl since they started for over 10 yrs but they decided last yr to push their house brand and not import Get Diesel. Hopefully I’ll find another seller over there this yr. I heard A1 ships over there.

I also ship outside the US from fefifo.com. My email is getdiesel (at) gmail. A lot of my overseas customers email me what they want and I put a price together that way.