new stacking informat6ion on new and old products?

Monsterbench

Awards
Will their be new stacking protocols with the new product(s) and old favorites written up like three kings and double or nothing stacks?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will their be new stacking protocols with the new product(s) and old favorites written up like three kings and double or nothing stacks?
Yeah, how i got the new NOS ETHER and DTP info up at getdiesel.com, will work on that next week. I dont know what to do about the 3 kings stack, because there is no way no human will be able to handle DTP, DTH and sunami stacked together. Might turn the 3 kings stack into DTP, NOS ETHER, R4W.

Monsterbench

Awards
Cool, How about using DTH on non training days and DTP on training days, or something like that?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Cool, How about using DTH on non training days and DTP on training days, or something like that?
Oh yeah actually that was a stack I was gonna do. A hardcore double or nothing stack. Thats how im going to use DTP actually, esp, since DTP has pre-workout, workout day inst. So you would do your normal DTH 2 or 3x a day on non-workout days, then about 4 DTP pre-workout and 2 post workout max 5x a week with no DTH on those days. Your DTP would actually last was past the 30days each bottle will last at max dosage, which is good for the penny pinchers cuz DTP will be about $52.95

Monsterbench

Awards
Do you think you could use Sunami in that stack as well?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah actually that was a stack I was gonna do. A hardcore double or nothing stack. Thats how im going to use DTP actually, esp, since DTP has pre-workout, workout day inst. So you would do your normal DTH 2 or 3x a day on non-workout days, then about 4 DTP pre-workout and 2 post workout max 5x a week with no DTH on those days. Your DTP would actually last was past the 30days each bottle will last at max dosage, which is good for the penny pinchers cuz DTP will be about $52.95
awwwww yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/125815-houston-we-have.html#post1964990

friendly reminder chuck, lol

so who will have your products for sale first as they become available?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yea thats the way I'm going to run it. Still havent fine tuned doses yet though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah, how i got the new NOS ETHER and DTP info up at getdiesel.com, will work on that next week. I dont know what to do about the 3 kings stack, because there is no way no human will be able to handle DTP, DTH and sunami stacked together. Might turn the 3 kings stack into DTP, NOS ETHER, R4W.
I def like that idea!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do you think you could use Sunami in that stack as well?
Yes but I was thinking a DTP/DTH stack the way I said it isnt really a stack to "increase the results of the DTP" versus just running DTP, it does allow you to use less DTP and still get good results and its good for people like myself who cant take a product like DTP 5x a week.

You can just throw in 1 sunami 2x a day with DTP, DTH, or the stack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
awwwww yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/125815-houston-we-have.html#post1964990

friendly reminder chuck, lol

so who will have your products for sale first as they become available?
Well NOS ETHER will be avail. at DPS tomorrow, and NP the day after tomorrow.

DTP will be avail at NP and DPS at the same time about, or within a day of each other, but Im not sure when that will be at this time.

Still havent heard anything on DTH, but when thats done I owe DPS a one week jump on everyone else.