dth and sunami

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i got my hands on both. im running these mostly for libido enhancement. ill be dosing 6 days per week at 1dth and 1 sunami in the am, 1 sunami mid day, 1dth and 1 sunami evening. does that look good or should i dose 2 sunami in the evening and skip the midday? thanks

droyal

Awards
i got my hands on both. im running these mostly for libido enhancement. ill be dosing 6 days per week at 1dth and 1 sunami in the am, 1 sunami mid day, 1dth and 1 sunami evening. does that look good or should i dose 2 sunami in the evening and skip the midday? thanks
I typically dose the sunami 1 morning, 1 mid-day, 1 evening.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That looks good, you may want to take the second dth with the second sunami, and then just the sunami in the evening. Either way it should work nicely for you bro.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
That looks good, you may want to take the second dth with the second sunami, and then just the sunami in the evening. Either way it should work nicely for you bro.
it is working nicely. i was having an issue while taking an ai. dropped that back to three days per week for now and will come off that. threw in the dth and sunami and things are coming around nicely already