NEW DTHC Formula - Will There be testing?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Will Chuck be looking testers for the new formula?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sure, just pay the price of the product, plus shipping, and you can test all you want!!:toofunny:

Sean447

Awards
Any word yet on when this will be available?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know I'll probably buy the older version, sometimes reformulated products go down hill.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know I'll probably buy the older version, sometimes reformulated products go down hill.
Ever try any Get Diesel stuff? If you have, then you should know Chuck always improves the original. That's fine if you wanna buy the old stuff, leaves more of the new stuff for me!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will Chuck be looking testers for the new formula?
Chuck only selects people that have done unsponsored logs on AM prior. There will be logs up when the products hits soon this month.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Count me in, I'll be loggin' it once it hits!! Can't wait to feel that aggression!!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Just asking, no need to attack fellas. College student :/ Im tight for cash, but, I'll buy a bottle, tomorrow i'll get OT at work so its all gravy baby. Then, i'll use it on my cycle, I rep the hell outta DTHC, I have 2 buddies on it now who use it just for natty purposes, 1 loves it, the other has to dbl dose to feel it, I liked it on my last inj. cycle. felt good, Id buy it again def. Just figured an opportunity may be out there in the near future and why not better when Ive been on for 10wks, and ill use it in pct. either way Im getting it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
the original formula works damn good when I came off my cycle. agreed.

Ill have to look into your other products. My adrenal glands are ****ed up so I cant feel much anymore with no products.