Closest to Nos Ether + JP8 in pills form?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

I'd love to try stacking Nos Ether + JP8, but the thing about powders is:
1. Shipping to Mexico is too expensive (Even from Fefifo $15 Vs $35)
2. Customs always opens the powder containers and almost always spills some of them.

So I was wondering what the closest thing in Pill form was to this stack, I am guessing R4W + Ether Tabs (or maybe NCP instead of R4W).

I am also dying to try the new DTP, so maybe all 3 would stack well?

Thanks in advance

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey Chuck,

2. Customs always opens the powder containers and almost always spills some of them.

So I was wondering what the closest thing in Pill form was to this stack, I am guessing R4W + Ether Tabs (or maybe NCP instead of R4W).

Thanks in advance
R4W is def the closest thing to jp8, as jp8 is a hybred of nos ether and r4w. Ether tabs will keep the ether side of things in check as far as nutrient uptake, and atp support...with test boosting properties.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trip! Hey do you think this will actually compare to the JP8 + NOS Ether (everybody says it is a sick stack) or would you (personally) pay the extra shipping costs is the difference really worth it?

Another thing, would JP8 stack better with Ether Tabs than with NOS Ether? Since I would be taking the Ether PWO and on OFF days I wouldn't really need the NO pump would I?

Thanks man, really appreciate your input, just waiting till stuff is in stock to make my order! Really excited about DTP loved the 3K stack.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks Trip! Hey do you think this will actually compare to the JP8 + NOS Ether (everybody says it is a sick stack) or would you (personally) pay the extra shipping costs is the difference really worth it?

Another thing, would JP8 stack better with Ether Tabs than with NOS Ether? Since I would be taking the Ether PWO and on OFF days I wouldn't really need the NO pump would I?

Thanks man, really appreciate your input, just waiting till stuff is in stock to make my order! Really excited about DTP loved the 3K stack.
Any combo is going to deliver. Both of the ether products are best used post workout, and its basically personal choice. The ease of pills for some make remembering to take post workout supplements easier. I personally think the jp8/nos ether combo is top notch, and unbeatable imo. I would pay the shipping for the powders personally. JP8 stacks great with either for a pre and post supplement combo that works great!!

You dont need to take ether on off days, or jp8 for that matter. I do though :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
R4W and Ether Tabs is what i would use instead of JP8 and Nos Ether

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, it's a tough call, sounds like JP8 + NOS Ether is much better combo, than R4W + Ether Tabs. Any of these will be a killer with DTP I bet. Any more feedback is very welcome. If anyone has used both combos and can comment please do.

Trip, one more question with any choice I go I'm guessing it is JP8/R4W Pre, Nos/Tabs Post. So I always swim after working out. (not hardcore swimming just a few laps 20-40 mins). So could I take JP8/R4W Pre workout then Nos/Tabs then swimming and then my PWO shake? Or what would be the best protocol?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

Thanks in advance
Go DTP/R4W/ETHER Tabs if the powder is ur problem....plus at fefifo.com you wont get charged the "powder" shipping rate, just like $15.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, I'll go with pill combo this time and next time around when things are a bit better, financially, I'll try the powders.

Chuck how would you do the dosing since a swim a few laps after lifting, would JP8/R4W PreWO then Nos/Tabs Post go swimming and then take my PWO shake, would that work? or take Nos/Tabs AFTER swimming wait 30 mins and then the shake? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks Chuck, I'll go with pill combo this time and next time around when things are a bit better, financially, I'll try the powders.

Chuck how would you do the dosing since a swim a few laps after lifting, would JP8/R4W PreWO then Nos/Tabs Post go swimming and then take my PWO shake, would that work? or take Nos/Tabs AFTER swimming wait 30 mins and then the shake? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
The Ether Tabs can make you a tad tired due to the nutrient shuttling effect. Personally I would take the Ether tabs after you get out the pool, and shake 15 mins or so later.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trip, will def follow your advice! Just waiting till everythin is in stock! (DTP)