Ether

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just rec'd my 3 Ether bottles ! Ingredient look solid ! Any review or experience on those !?

Thank you

droyal

Awards
Yep Sorry the Tabs One !
Oh, Ok.. I haven't have any experience with the tabs, just Ether Level 1, which is off the dang chain! But I'm sure there are others who have used the tabs that will chime in and let you know how it worked for them... Stay "Diesel for Life!"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep Sorry the Tabs One !
The tabs are a sick addition to any post workout protocol!! Best used then imo, but some use half dose pre, and half dose post.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The tabs are a sick addition to any post workout protocol!! Best used then imo, but some use half dose pre, and half dose post.
Do you fell a lot the increase agression from the long jack ? What is the extract 50:1 ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you fell a lot the increase agression from the long jack ? What is the extract 50:1 ?
Ether tabs are made to shuttle nutrients, w creatine and testosterone support, with beta alanine to combat lactic acid. Most forms of LJ will create a noticeable rise in alpha male mentality. Only Chuck knows the extracts though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ether tabs are made to shuttle nutrients, w creatine and testosterone support, with beta alanine to combat lactic acid. Most forms of LJ will create a noticeable rise in alpha male mentality. Only Chuck knows the extracts though.
Thank you !

gt88

Awards
Just got Ether tabs in . Bottle says 2 am 2 mid day. Anybody have any suggestions? Or does this sound right.

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just got Ether tabs in . Bottle says 2 am 2 mid day. Anybody have any suggestions? Or does this sound right.
thats how i run them, but i also use JP8(pre/wo) and if im bulking i add in the nos ether powder(post/wo).

I ran 5 tabs though, dosage depends on weight.

gt88

Awards
thats how i run them, but i also use JP8(pre/wo) and if im bulking i add in the nos ether powder(post/wo).

I ran 5 tabs though, dosage depends on weight.
Thanks I just took them for 2 days. I'll start 5 a day now. I have been using Jack3d can I stack with that?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I just took them for 2 days. I'll start 5 a day now. I have been using Jack3d can I stack with that?

yeah

also the non-workout day am and mid-day dose is sup. to be about 20min before means, that way you get the insulin sensitivity enhancing effects of ETHER Tabs working when u eat.

gt88

Awards
yeah

also the non-workout day am and mid-day dose is sup. to be about 20min before means, that way you get the insulin sensitivity enhancing effects of ETHER Tabs working when u eat.
Thanks Chuck , I am almost out of Jack3d I am going to buy the grape JP8 now need to ty this stuff.