Ether

  1. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    10313
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

    Ether


    Just rec'd my 3 Ether bottles ! Ingredient look solid ! Any review or experience on those !?

    Thank you

  2. New Member
    droyal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Just rec'd my 3 Ether bottles ! Ingredient look solid ! Any review or experience on those !?

    Thank you
    Yo Alvin, which Ether? Ether Tabs? Either Level One?
  3. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    10313
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by droyal View Post
    Yo Alvin, which Ether? Ether Tabs? Either Level One?
    Yep Sorry the Tabs One !
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    droyal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    28.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Yep Sorry the Tabs One !
    Oh, Ok.. I haven't have any experience with the tabs, just Ether Level 1, which is off the dang chain! But I'm sure there are others who have used the tabs that will chime in and let you know how it worked for them... Stay "Diesel for Life!"
  5. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Yep Sorry the Tabs One !
    The tabs are a sick addition to any post workout protocol!! Best used then imo, but some use half dose pre, and half dose post.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    10313
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The tabs are a sick addition to any post workout protocol!! Best used then imo, but some use half dose pre, and half dose post.
    Do you fell a lot the increase agression from the long jack ? What is the extract 50:1 ?
  7. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Do you fell a lot the increase agression from the long jack ? What is the extract 50:1 ?
    Ether tabs are made to shuttle nutrients, w creatine and testosterone support, with beta alanine to combat lactic acid. Most forms of LJ will create a noticeable rise in alpha male mentality. Only Chuck knows the extracts though.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    10313
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Ether tabs are made to shuttle nutrients, w creatine and testosterone support, with beta alanine to combat lactic acid. Most forms of LJ will create a noticeable rise in alpha male mentality. Only Chuck knows the extracts though.
    Thank you !
  9. New Member
    gt88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    52
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    26.75%

    Just got Ether tabs in . Bottle says 2 am 2 mid day. Anybody have any suggestions? Or does this sound right.
    Last edited by gt88; 06-05-2009 at 10:01 AM. Reason: didnt finish line
  10. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13733
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gt88 View Post
    Just got Ether tabs in . Bottle says 2 am 2 mid day. Anybody have any suggestions? Or does this sound right.
    thats how i run them, but i also use JP8(pre/wo) and if im bulking i add in the nos ether powder(post/wo).

    I ran 5 tabs though, dosage depends on weight.
  11. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    10313
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

    How did you like them ?
  12. New Member
    gt88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    52
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    26.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    thats how i run them, but i also use JP8(pre/wo) and if im bulking i add in the nos ether powder(post/wo).

    I ran 5 tabs though, dosage depends on weight.
    Thanks I just took them for 2 days. I'll start 5 a day now. I have been using Jack3d can I stack with that?
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2009
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    44.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gt88 View Post
    Thanks I just took them for 2 days. I'll start 5 a day now. I have been using Jack3d can I stack with that?

    yeah



    also the non-workout day am and mid-day dose is sup. to be about 20min before means, that way you get the insulin sensitivity enhancing effects of ETHER Tabs working when u eat.
  14. New Member
    gt88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    52
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    26.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yeah



    also the non-workout day am and mid-day dose is sup. to be about 20min before means, that way you get the insulin sensitivity enhancing effects of ETHER Tabs working when u eat.
    Thanks Chuck , I am almost out of Jack3d I am going to buy the grape JP8 now need to ty this stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ether 2010/Nos Ether Stack?
    By pantherdude63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in