Nausea DTH & Ether Tabs?

Boris

Awards
Chuck, I have some Ether Tabs lot number ETABS012008, and some DTH which I can't see a lot number on the label of, but the print on the plastic of the bottle says HT08231058EXP09/13. Both of these give me a feeling of nausea that persists for a long time after taking them, so I pretty much feel nauseous all the time if I take them each day. It doesn't make any difference how much water I drink with them, or whether I take them 15 mins before food, 30 mins after food, or I even tried taking them with food. I never had this with any previous DT versions.

So I was wondering if it might be something about the type of coating they have, and if product currently on sale is likely to have the same effect on me as both of these were bought some time ago now? I really liked the old yellow/green label DT from a few years back and would like to try DT 2010, but am worried it might also make me feel nauseous.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Chuck, I have some Ether Tabs lot number ETABS012008, and some DTH which I can't see a lot number on the label of, but the print on the plastic of the bottle says HT08231058EXP09/13. Both of these give me a feeling of nausea that persists for a long time after taking them, so I pretty much feel nauseous all the time if I take them each day. It doesn't make any difference how much water I drink with them, or whether I take them 15 mins before food, 30 mins after food, or I even tried taking them with food. I never had this with any previous DT versions.

So I was wondering if it might be something about the type of coating they have, and if product currently on sale is likely to have the same effect on me as both of these were bought some time ago now? I really liked the old yellow/green label DT from a few years back and would like to try DT 2010, but am worried it might also make me feel nauseous.
Ether Tabs imo is best used post workout to take advantage of its nutrient uptake effects on insulin sensitivity and response. It can make you feel a tad tired if no carbs are in your body when you take it, but I have yet to hear of any other nausea complaints from it. Maybe Chuck can elaborate on any possible contradictions to using it, or personal feedback about it.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I get nausea from JP8 if i don't have a decent carb meal before my workout. No clue whey, thought it was a freak thing once but it has happened 3x now.