JP8 in UK

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys supply to any shops in the UK?

I cant seem to find it anywhere and its a pain bringing it in from the US.

im on BSN NO X atm and its like water compared to JP8

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chuck will need to chime in for a solid answer, but I do not believe he has any retail stores in the UK who stock his stuff. He does have fairly decent shipping prices though considering the distance.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys supply to any shops in the UK?

I cant seem to find it anywhere and its a pain bringing it in from the US.

im on BSN NO X atm and its like water compared to JP8
cheapuksupplements.com just got a diesel test hardcore and JP8 shipment not 2 long ago.

....looks like they didnt put it up yet, but they have JP8.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice, even though CHUKs has a poor rep.

Seriously im always singing JP8's praise on the UK boards but no one knows what it is lol

Blows everything else away imo.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn nice, even though CHUKs has a poor rep.

Seriously im always singing JP8's praise on the UK boards but no one knows what it is lol

Blows everything else away imo.
yeah i need another UK retailer. They order stuff and have a fit its not there yet....then wait a month to put it online, then don't re-order until its out of stock.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup sounds about right, you only have to search on UK popular forums like Muscletalk and UGM to find out how badly they are rated.

There are some highly recommended retailers but they are small fry usually SME#s in between 3-10 guys running the show.

Not sure what your business model is and what your margins are but im assuming this wouldnt be an avenue of choice for GD.

Think it would be a big hit in the UK though, especially given the amount of people seemingly throwing money at an inferior product (imo) that is NO explode.