Stacking and Dosage Question

droyal

Awards
Hey folks, I got a lot of love for the diesel products, they rock, and the guys who rep the company are aweome and truthful. Way to keep it real!!!!
I just have a quick question about dosing and stacking.

Currently here is the stack...
DTH- 3 per day 2 morning 1, evening
Prime-6 per day 3 morning, 3 night
Sunami-2 per day 1 morning, 1 night
Inhibit-E- 3 per day-1 morning, 2 night

Anything I may need to cut back on or add? Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey folks, I got a lot of love for the diesel products, they rock, and the guys who rep the company are aweome and truthful. Way to keep it real!!!!

Everything looks fine with the timing, how is the stack going?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

May be overkill with the inhibit-E everyday at that dose, but everything else is def on point.

droyal

Awards
Chuck, thanks so much, I really appreciate all the work that you've done... I'll keep reppin Diesel forever man... so far the stack is going good, only been in for a week..but feel really good.... I may cut down a little on the Inhibit-e dosage to 2 split 1 morning, 1 night. Appreciate the feedback.... and keep up the awesome work man!!!

droyal

Awards
Yo, Thanks TripDog... I gotta try to catch up to you man!!!!! Appreciate the feedback....

droyal

Awards
Chuck, one more question... I'm trying to build as much mass as I can, and shed fat (Especially trying to get the mid section down as much as possible).... should I be doing cardio with this stack? And if so, how much?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Chuck, one more question... I'm trying to build as much mass as I can, and shed fat (Especially trying to get the mid section down as much as possible).... should I be doing cardio with this stack? And if so, how much?
Cardio is a must if you want to be lean. Everyone is different as to how much they need. Just cause you do cardio doesnt mean you're burning muscle. I vote yes do some cardio with intense training/ supplementation, and diet.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the Tripinator on this, cardio is good. If your trying to add mass though, I wouldn't go all out on it, and I'd do it at the end of a workout, or like active recovery between sets at a moderate pace. You'll have to find what your bodies happy spot is with it. Good luck!!

droyal

Awards
Appreciate the help sub and Trip......Thanks.....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Appreciate the help sub and Trip......Thanks.....
I notice when I do less cardio it hinders my overall endurance and energy levels. That endurance is very noticable to me when lifting, and it makes all the difference in my intensity and durations of workouts. A little goes a long way imo. I find interval cardio much more productive, and takes less time to do.. 15-20 mins of intense intervals can be more productive than 45 mins of mild cardio.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
15-20 mins of intense intervals can be more productive than 45 mins of mild cardio.
Totally agree with ya on this.

droyal

Awards
Sweet..... appreciate the info... i'll definitely stick with the 15-20 min intervals..... Thanks......

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You might not burn as many calories as steady-state cardio, but it definitely taps into the pudge, at least for me it did. People get stuck on the fact that they didn't burn as many calories with HIIT as they did with steady state, so they assume it wasn't as good. The logic and reason is there though. Think about how many sprinters you see that have slabs of muscle on them, then think about how many long distance runners you know who look the same. For me, I can't.