My results so far with Getdiesel

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
i am not one to log something for a long period because if i try something in my training, it doesn't always work and i don't want it to reflect negatively on someones product. but so far i have been taking 2 scoops of JP8 and 1 scoop of NOS ether preworkout, and 2 scoops of NOS ether mixed in 2 servings of extend towards the end of my workout but before cardio. I have my 50 grams of whey post with 4 scoops of gatorade. I have been using 2 scoops of Ether level 1 on non traning days and 1 Sunami and 2 DTH ED. I have to say a few things

1. JP8 is unbelievable. Plain and simple.

2. My endurance is rediculous, i have been training for some time and i have never felt like this, not even as a teen.

3. Tied my pr deadlift of 515x5 standing on the 100lb plates yesterday, and i am really not too deep into a progressive overload cycle. I seemed to have really noticed the affects of the supps deadlifting.

4. My standing strict overhead is at around my PR after 2 weeks back of doing the movement. It usually takes my awhile to get back to form after rotating shoulder exercises.

5. My bench is Good, but i had gone 3 weeks of bands and 1 week off before last week so i cannot comment too much on numbers.

Just thought i would give everyone some feedback. Looking to pull 700 and bench 500 raw this year. the bench may be a little of a reach, but i need to have goals.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i am not one to log something for a long period because if i try something in my training, it doesn't always work and i don't want it to reflect negatively on someones product. but so far i have been taking 2 scoops of JP8 and 1 scoop of NOS ether preworkout, and 2 scoops of NOS ether mixed in 2 servings of extend towards the end of my workout but before cardio. I have my 50 grams of whey post with 4 scoops of gatorade. I have been using 2 scoops of Ether level 1 on non traning days and 1 Sunami and 2 DTH ED. I have to say a few things

1. JP8 is unbelievable. Plain and simple.

2. My endurance is rediculous, i have been training for some time and i have never felt like this, not even as a teen.

3. Tied my pr deadlift of 515x5 standing on the 100lb plates yesterday, and i am really not too deep into a progressive overload cycle. I seemed to have really noticed the affects of the supps deadlifting.

4. My standing strict overhead is at around my PR after 2 weeks back of doing the movement. It usually takes my awhile to get back to form after rotating shoulder exercises.

5. My bench is Good, but i had gone 3 weeks of bands and 1 week off before last week so i cannot comment too much on numbers.

Just thought i would give everyone some feedback. Looking to pull 700 and bench 500 raw this year. the bench may be a little of a reach, but i need to have goals.

Damn 1) thats some good numbers, 2) thanks for trying the line 3) powerlifting and GET DIESEL goes hand and hand.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
One hell of a Diesel stack you got going JCP.

There are alot of good products out there, by alot of good companies........

But i have to say, JP8 and Nos Ether are my favorite "workout" supplements.

If I want duration, focus, intensity and rage on lift days........ Diesel is my supp of choice.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
PR on strict standing overhead 230x5

PR on Reverse Hypers 350 2x10 on my third and 4th set.

I did way too much today, and could have done more. My endurance is rediculous.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback man. Deadlifting is where I've really seen the results as well from my time with get diesel.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback man. Deadlifting is where I've really seen the results as well from my time with get diesel.
You know when i was taking "regular" amounts of DTH like 3 or more a day, my pulling shot up. On NOS ETHER, my leg strength would shoot up, my bench would stay constant, but i would just throw the weight up out the bottom faster with about no rest between heavy sets of over 300lbs.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
JP8 and NOS Ether have been the best 1-2 punch that I've found thus far.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
JP8 and NOS Ether have been the best 1-2 punch that I've found thus far.
My best 1 - 2 punch is NOS ETHER and DTH. The NOS ETHER gives me that endurance and strength and the nice hard muscles, and the DTH gives me that "get off the bench I need to lift NOW!!" mentality......the NOS ETHER also seems to boost my libido when on DTH.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, that could be why 2 DTHC and 1 Sunami is doing the libido trick for me.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I guess I should have clarified my answer. I meant pre-workout. On DTH, that 1-2 punch would look more like a combination, or flurry. That combination is pretty sick.

Speaking of NOS Ether, what's the ETA looking like on it Chuck? Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah thats my max DTH dose with Sunami. I use to take 2 DTH on non-workout days and 3 on workout days, with 1 sunami am every other day, and the days I would take 3 DTH/1 sunami it was like letting a Texas bull run around at a Wisconsin dairy farm.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would make a lot of sense actually. That seems to be the exact dose of both where libido becomes very noticeable with people.