jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Is my arsenal complete? Take a look at what I take:
Diesel 3 Kings
TD Formestane
Beverly Ultra 4 multi
Twinlab Chromic Fuel 5 per day (1000 mcg chromium picolinate)
Twinlabs Fish Oils 9 per day
Vpx Synthesize (post-workout)
Gaspari Myofusion Protein 2x a day

My only goal is to be ripped shredded cut defined and oh yea chisled.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you can put all that into you and still be where your currently at..........your diet will depend on how cut you get

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea diet and cardio are the big factors in low bodyfat, but certain supplements are sure handy to aid in the effect. Cardio should be done in a fasted state first thing in the morn to be most effective imo. I did this method for a long time with great results. I know I mentioned alpha lipoic acid to u before, and should be taken with all meals.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
What Trip said is good advice, I'd add some CLA to it, I found Primaforce to be a good choice. You won't drop fat real quick on it, but it's not a stim, which is a plus. Additionally, fats will slow carb digetestion, keeping insulin more steady. I'd add some forskolin to the mix, it works very well for me, granted, everyone is different. Lg science makes a great product, BC+EAA, I'd grab that, and take a serving with you to sip while doing fasted cardio, and you can use it any other time. Unless you need a creatine, I'd drop the VPX Sythesize, it's good, but you might not need it. I'd also go with a different protein, although the one you chose is cold filtered, Chuck has some out that's straight protein. You can always slow it down by taking CLA with it or adding some peanut butter to it. If you have to have creatine, I'd recommend NOS Ether, as you'll get alpha lipoic acid in it, plus other numerous goodies. It will help utilize carbs better pre-workout. Good luck!!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trip what kinda of dosage of ALA should I shoot for per meal/daily? Hey Sub if I dropped the VPX synthesize what else could I use post workout? I use it as my post workout drink because it has 20g of hydrolyzed whey, creatine, bcaas and insulin potentiators w/o the carbs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trip what kinda of dosage of ALA should I shoot for per meal/daily? Hey Sub if I dropped the VPX synthesize what else could I use post workout? I use it as my post workout drink because it has 20g of hydrolyzed whey, creatine, bcaas and insulin potentiators w/o the carbs.
I take 400mg of reg ala usually with most meals. I personally dont see a prob with the vpx stuff for post workout.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the NOS Ether in place of the synthesize, as you'll already have your protein and bcaa's/eaa's with the other stuff, and the NOS Ether will do the creatine and insulin potentiator as well. Nothing against VPX, I like the line, just was throwing some more options out there for you. Good luck!!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! I always appreciate the help and info. I just using the synthesize as a one stop recovery drink post-workout, I dont take any protein with it or any carbs with it or anything. Though I have been contemplating replacing it with MHP Dark Matter or Universal Torrent but I haven't heard much about them. Plus they do have alot of carbs and I wasn't sure how productive that would be toward getting super cut.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do the NOS Ether in place of the synthesize, as you'll already have your protein and bcaa's/eaa's with the other stuff, and the NOS Ether will do the creatine and insulin potentiator as well. Nothing against VPX, I like the line, just was throwing some more options out there for you. Good luck!!
Yea Nos Ether is def a better product imo also.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
When I'm cutting, if I do carbs, I do carbs breakfast, pre and post workout, and that's pretty much it. Good luck!!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I would use NOS Ether I just dont want to have to drink a protein shake. With the only all in one mixes i dont have to have a protein shake or all that liquid.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just do what I do, use less liquid with everything. Just make sure you drink plenty of water otherwise. I just prefer my things separate, that way, I can take my protein with out taking everything else along with it. No biggie, everyone is different.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do what I do, use less liquid with everything. Just make sure you drink plenty of water otherwise. I just prefer my things separate, that way, I can take my protein with out taking everything else along with it. No biggie, everyone is different.
Yea I guess everyone has their own method of madness lol. I like to mix everything and just slam it hahaha I could give 2 sh*ts what color or flavor it ends up being UGH!!!!!!! lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yea diet and cardio are the big factors in low bodyfat, but certain supplements are sure handy to aid in the effect. Cardio should be done in a fasted state first thing in the morn to be most effective imo. I did this method for a long time with great results. I know I mentioned alpha lipoic acid to u before, and should be taken with all meals.

X2!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yup, fasted cardio is the way to go!! I prefer HIIT cardio, but that's so I can spare some muscle. It seemed to work for me very well, I didn't burn as many calories, but I noticed I kept more strength doing it. I sip LG's BC+EAA sometimes when I'm doing cardio 1st thing in the morning.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
What is a "healthy" amount of caffeine?

Guys on a daily basis how many total mgs of caffeine is still healthy? How much is too much?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I might have a cup O' joe now and then, perhaps some cola, although not very often. I usually limit my caffeine to pre-workouts if I need it or the supp has it in, and when I'm cutting.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Guys on a daily basis how many total mgs of caffeine is still healthy? How much is too much?
well most people get 100mg a day, 2 much would be something like 600mg a day or more, but some people do that easy with 2 espresso's. It all depends.

A solid "low amount" is 100mg in 24h, a solid "high" amount is 900mg+day.