Looking into Diesel Test Harcore + more.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just wanted to ask a few questions. I am going to be doing a lean bulk/recomp this summer. Goal is to add 20lbs in 60 days, shed the lil bit of belly being sick for over a month earned me as well.

I need a good test booster, but one with all the bells and whistles. And well Chuck, DTH gets raves so I am gona give it a try.

I dont have the bottle yet because I am not ordering until Everything is in stock and I have the money to in about a week. I was going to ask for someone @ 150lbs how many tabs a day would give the best increase in test and block cort, without going overboard.

What would you recommend to add in with it? I was looking at R4W caps, but was planning on trying out the new Jacked as a pwo.

So far its looking like your DTH, Drive, Jacked, Xtend, plus my essentials (multi, fish oil, etc).

I was also looking at Lean FX for extra help with cort blocking. I dont want to go overboard, but you gotta figure it would only be DTH, Drive, and Lean FX for everyday, Jacked just PWO. Not too bad.

I have heard alot about DTH being good enough as is, and also wonder if the Drive is necessary. Basically due to insomnia, stress, etc. I cant get up in the mornings, I have low drive for everything, and workouts have hit a nasty low. I am looking for something to give me that edge back, and am too light and not ready for a PH.

There will be a log up of it when shipment comes in. Hope to see a response soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey, just wanted to ask a few questions. I am going to be doing a lean bulk/recomp this summer. Goal is to add 20lbs in 60 days, shed the lil bit of belly being sick for over a month earned me as well.

I need a good test booster, but one with all the bells and whistles. And well Chuck, DTH gets raves so I am gona give it a try.

I dont have the bottle yet because I am not ordering until Everything is in stock and I have the money to in about a week. I was going to ask for someone @ 150lbs how many tabs a day would give the best increase in test and block cort, without going overboard.

What would you recommend to add in with it? I was looking at R4W caps, but was planning on trying out the new Jacked as a pwo.

So far its looking like your DTH, Drive, Jacked, Xtend, plus my essentials (multi, fish oil, etc).

I was also looking at Lean FX for extra help with cort blocking. I dont want to go overboard, but you gotta figure it would only be DTH, Drive, and Lean FX for everyday, Jacked just PWO. Not too bad.

I have heard alot about DTH being good enough as is, and also wonder if the Drive is necessary. Basically due to insomnia, stress, etc. I cant get up in the mornings, I have low drive for everything, and workouts have hit a nasty low. I am looking for something to give me that edge back, and am too light and not ready for a PH.

There will be a log up of it when shipment comes in. Hope to see a response soon.
What products are you talking about using, there is a lot of extra words in this post.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What products are you talking about using, there is a lot of extra words in this post.
DTH, Drive, Jacked, Xtend, Lean FX, Multi, Fishoil

Though someone pointed me at DTH, NosEther, and glycobol. Interested in your opinions.

lol, the extra words thing is killing me lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH, Drive, Jacked, Xtend, Lean FX, Multi, Fishoil

Though someone pointed me at DTH, NosEther, and glycobol. Interested in your opinions.

lol, the extra words thing is killing me lol.
u can go DTH, Jacked, multi-fishoil

or

DTH, R4W (since it helps the test boosting effects of DTH), NOS ETHER lv1, multi, fish oil.

Everything else is extra and wont do 2 much when added to the stack. Well except xtend since its a bcaa supplement and bcaa's are always good.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can speak to DTH, as I was very happy with it, ran it as 3 kings, and saw very nice results. Real solid product. Looking at DTH and R4W within the next month or 2

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
u can go DTH, Jacked, multi-fishoil

or

DTH, R4W (since it helps the test boosting effects of DTH), NOS ETHER lv1, multi, fish oil.

Everything else is extra and wont do 2 much when added to the stack. Well except xtend since its a bcaa supplement and bcaa's are always good.
DTH, R4W, NOS ETHER Lv1, xtend, multi, fish oil.

Still thinking about adding in Lean fx, at at least getting it for afterwards.

How well will your DTH/R4W deal with cor levels? And will they help me sleep better/wake up with energy?

Pretty excited to try out your products, all I hear are raves!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with the DTH, Ready 4 War, Ether powder, X-Tend and forget about the fat burner
instead get another preworkout stim to rotate with the Ready 4 War so your body
doesn't get too use to one stim. I recommend getting a product called Phenadrine
by a co. called APS exellent pre workout supplement. All you need is 1 cap on an
empty stomach then a protein shake aout 30 min later and about 20 to 30 min later
your ready to hit the iron. I would definately go with the Get Diesel products first
before anything Chuck makes some of the best products out their and they always
work when taken properly.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with the Get Diesel line up. My favorite stack so far has been: DTH/Suanmi with JP8 and NOS Ether. Good luck!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH, R4W, NOS ETHER Lv1, xtend, multi, fish oil.

Still thinking about adding in Lean fx, at at least getting it for afterwards.

How well will your DTH/R4W deal with cor levels? And will they help me sleep better/wake up with energy?

Pretty excited to try out your products, all I hear are raves!
You really dont need a anti cort product when running DTH. Anti corts are best used post cycle, or during long training sessions, other than that they are whatever imo. A rise in testosterone will alow you to not only feel more energized, but better mood, and drive also are very profound. I have personally not had any sleep problems with any of the products u mention, but try not to take stim products near the evening. I do and they still dont give me issues, but im a freak of nature, so its all good lol. Nos lv 1 makes the perfect post workout supplement, I add 1 or 2 scoops in my gatorade and slam it when i finish working out, works like magic ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't go wrong with the Get Diesel line up. My favorite stack so far has been: DTH/Suanmi with JP8 and NOS Ether. Good luck!!
Yea thats a badass combo if I do say so myself.