JP8 Nausea

D

Drewkowsky

Awards
Tghis stuff is the **** besides the flavor, but I am having problems with some pretty bad nausea after taking it. Anybody else having issues or have any tricks to keep the stomach settled? I was planning to try it next with some Udo's oil so there is no protein interference, but there is at least some food to slow down absorbtion.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take it without any food, and never have any issues personally.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Tghis stuff is the **** besides the flavor, but I am having problems with some pretty bad nausea after taking it. Anybody else having issues or have any tricks to keep the stomach settled? I was planning to try it next with some Udo's oil so there is no protein interference, but there is at least some food to slow down absorbtion.
right after u take it or in the gym? I take 1.5 scoops preworkout and take it 2 hours pre-workout. I drink it over about 15min, then about 15 min after i take it I eat an apple or half a sandwich.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
right after u take it or in the gym? I take 1.5 scoops preworkout and take it 2 hours pre-workout. I drink it over about 15min, then about 15 min after i take it I eat an apple or half a sandwich.
Yea for people with nausea issues it would make a lot of sense to slowly sip it over a time frame.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yea for people with nausea issues it would make a lot of sense to slowly sip it over a time frame.
That's what a lot of the guys I've given a scoop to at the gym do. Works for them. Usually, that's kinda how I do it. I mix it with half grape juice and water. Down it as I'm getting in the car to go workout, and hit the rest half way there.

D

Drewkowsky

Awards
yea I usually chug it due to the taste but the nausea is getting worse. i drink it am ok for like 15 min then I have to sit still for like an hour where I am literally on the verge of vomiting the whole time. Its weird because my stomach is usually solid as hell. I will try and find something decent tasting to try and mask the flavor only problem is that I am on a ketogenic diet....whole thing just sucks balls because this stuff clearly works incredibly well.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yea I usually chug it due to the taste but the nausea is getting worse. i drink it am ok for like 15 min then I have to sit still for like an hour where I am literally on the verge of vomiting the whole time. Its weird because my stomach is usually solid as hell. I will try and find something decent tasting to try and mask the flavor only problem is that I am on a ketogenic diet....whole thing just sucks balls because this stuff clearly works incredibly well.
that IS odd

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can try it without taking in any liquids; just down the powder straight, and take a tiny sip of water. I know this helped eliminate the nausea for me . Never tried sipping it slowly though, that might work as well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You can try it without taking in any liquids; just down the powder straight, and take a tiny sip of water. I know this helped eliminate the nausea for me . Never tried sipping it slowly though, that might work as well.
Ummmm......okaaay....

I would just drink it over say 15 min.