Diesel Euro Distributors

NXG Super

Awards
Are there any? Specifically UK? There was one placed that stocked DTH but it seems to have run out of stock.

I know NP ship internationally but once you have the exchange rate, customs, shipping charges etc. it gets pretty expensive.

thanks.

G12bey

Awards
Have asked this before, but no response...

I'll be very interested if anyone has a lead.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
All the info you need is on Get Diesel's website, Click on the Order Now link on the left hand side. I think you're still better off ordering from NP personally; I.e. the R4W is £28.99 , vs. $20 USD at NP.

NXG Super

Awards
All the info you need is on Get Diesel's website, Click on the Order Now link on the left hand side. I think you're still better off ordering from NP personally; I.e. the R4W is £28.99 , vs. $20 USD at NP.
Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered.

Don't get me wrong, I think NP are great, but the Fefifo site on the Diesel Site has shipping half the price of NP ($15 vs $28).

Also the NP shipping method (FedEx) means you get hit by the customs import charge every time (FedEx policy is to pay it on your behalf then claim it back off you), instead of the 1 time in 4, or 1 in 5 with other methods.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are there any? Specifically UK? There was one placed that stocked DTH but it seems to have run out of stock.

I know NP ship internationally but once you have the exchange rate, customs, shipping charges etc. it gets pretty expensive.

thanks.
cheap uksupplements.com

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That was the place that had run out of stock :rolleyes:

Get them some more sent over Chuck!
They ordered some more, but they usually wait till its completely out of stock to re-up.

Fefifo.com is my site, so thats like getting it direct from GET DIESEL.