JP8/NOS Ether/NOS Ether Level 1 dosing

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
6"3 270 and losing weight at the moment. Goals-pure strenght (i am a comp powerlifter) This is what i am looking at at the moment.

Workout days (3 days a week)

1 scoop NOS ETher level 1 in the morning

2 scoops JP8 preworkout

2.5-3 scoops NOS Ether post workout

Nonworkout

1 scoop NOS Ether level 1 am

2 scoops NOS Ether Pm

I am also taking DTH 3-4 a day.

Should i be taking my postworkout dose before cardio? And if not, how long before my pw shake.

I willl be doing this for at least 3 months. I dont know how people buy one tub of something and give a true review.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I willl be doing this for at least 3 months. I dont know how people buy one tub of something and give a true review.
Haha, not to sound like a smart@$$, but seriously, one try of JP8 and you'll know why it only takes 1 time to say it's the best, bar none. It's on a whole different level than the others. Not to say others aren't good, just that they aren't JP98. Stacking it with NOS Ether is plain nuts, I'm on day 4 of that, and I have to force myself from the gym, or face the little ladies wrath. Your stack looks sick, all the best. I gurandamntee ya you'll be posting here after your first workout on that stack about how nuts it is.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
just that they aren't JP98.
Ummm.... of course they aren't JP98, because there is no such thing. Let's try JP8. Man, I gotta get some sleep.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
sub, i don't necessarily mean the feeling but the strength results. 3 months of taking non hormonal supplements is a good shake imo to give a true review. I don't have any concerns or worries, i just don't want to shortchange myself on dosing. Some people are more concerened with making a tub last a few extra days, i would rather get the best results.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, no worries, nothing wrong with taking it for an extended test drive. It's good stuff, can't wait to see your results!! Me personally, it has really helped my muscular endurance aspect. Good luck bud!!

Monsterbench

Awards
The only thing I would change is I would take Nos Ether Pro(-thats what i call it to not get it confused with nos ether Level 1) after JP8 or together depending when you workout and the Nos Ether level 1 post workout. If you think Nos ether Level one is good(and it is!) Just wait until you use Nos Ether Pro first instead!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would change is I would take Nos Ether Pro(-thats what i call it to not get it confused with nos ether Level 1) after JP8 or together depending when you workout and the Nos Ether level 1 post workout. If you think Nos ether Level one is good(and it is!) Just wait until you use Nos Ether Pro first instead!
So are you talking like 2 scoops of the pro in the JP8?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've dosed it that way as well. I've tried it as per the instructions first, then just threw them together in half grape juice and half water, pretty much the same results, they were a tad better alone than combined, but it's a compromise I make 'cuz I'm short on time.

gt88

Awards
Been wanting to try JP8, Do you cycle this? And do you also take creatine ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been wanting to try JP8, Do you cycle this? And do you also take creatine ?
No need to cycle it, JP8 is a preworkout supplement or great also for boosting mood on sh*tty days lol. You can always add creatine to anything, but I would take the creatine postworkout with a gatoraid or something. Nos Ether level 1 is a basic creatine/ nitric oxide product that is great for post workout.

gt88

Awards
Thanks,Do you cycle your creatine-nos Though? Taking Crea-pure 3months on 1month off should continue this method wth JP8?