DTH,not responding...

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 8 of my first DTH run,and...it isn't really going the way i expected. Note:i am taking this strictly for the libido enhancement,not strength. How important is it to space the dosages throughout the day? How much water should i be taking with this? Will other stims kill the effects of this stuff.

I even started taking some old arginine hcl,and yohimbine hcl to increase the bloodflow and i am not responding to either.I mean i can feel the blood pumping from my heart,just not pumping where i want it too.

My diet and training as of late have not been exactly strict due to a new promotion at work,i am just trying to pin-point what i am doing wrong here.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you taking?
What/How much of any stims? (A lot of stims can KILL libido and sexual performance)
What does your diet look like? (I find that my desire goes WAY down when on a big calorie deficit)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am on day 8 of my first DTH run,and...it isn't really going the way i expected. Note:i am taking this strictly for the libido enhancement,not strength. How important is it to space the dosages throughout the day? How much water should i be taking with this? Will other stims kill the effects of this stuff.

I even started taking some old arginine hcl,and yohimbine hcl to increase the bloodflow and i am not responding to either.I mean i can feel the blood pumping from my heart,just not pumping where i want it too.

My diet and training as of late have not been exactly strict due to a new promotion at work,i am just trying to pin-point what i am doing wrong here.
how much are u taking and when are you taking it? You dont need over 2 a day for libido. your yohimbe u dont need over 3mg at a time no more than 2x a day. take 1g of a.hcl 2x a day.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I have been playing around with 3-4 tabs per day since monday.I work a swing shift,and get up around 3 in the afternoon usually and take my first dose around 4-5 15min before or 30 after first meal and try to space the dosages out the best i can. I don't know how accurate it has to be on the timing? If you take too early/late between the last dose will that have an affect.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3-4? that's when I start punching people. Is your aggression up more than the libido? Most see the best libido results at around 2 per day and more aggression with the higher doses.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I believe CopyCat is right..2 a day should be awesome for libido...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 2 per day worked fine for me, occasionally I went up to 3 and even did 4, but mainly stayed with 2 and got the desired results.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-4? that's when I start punching people. Is your aggression up more than the libido? Most see the best libido results at around 2 per day and more aggression with the higher doses.
That seems to be the case with almost all users.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
for me:

2 - very strong libido enhancement
3 - libido the same as naturally is, but aggression up
4 - less libido than natural, crazy aggression and short temper

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i did the 3 kings awhile back.

I had to lower the DTH to 2 a day, then the stack "seemed" to fall into place.

Just my opinion.

Once i got the dosing scheme figured out..........It was a really productive stack for me.

Lower that dose OP.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much seems ot be the norm. Lower dose DTH= more libido, while upping increases the Alpha Male mentality. At least that's the way it worked for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pretty much seems ot be the norm. Lower dose DTH= more libido, while upping increases the Alpha Male mentality. At least that's the way it worked for me.
Once I get done testing a few new products this week, imma jump off the edge, and try 5 DTH/day. For me its dose dependent, the more I take the more aggressive, dry, stronger I get but at 3/4 I lose libido, over 4 libido goes ape sht.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
New products!! Yay!! Christmas comes early this year!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I caught the "new products" thing as well. Exciting.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I caught the "new products" thing as well. Exciting.
Chuck always seems to be working on something new. Can I get a "hell yea" lol