Just picked up some stuff

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 3 bottles of NOS Ether level 1, 2 DTHC and 2 Sunamis. I hope this helps this years quest for a 500 raw bench and 700 deadlift. Chuck you forever have a customer not only for your products (which are awesome) but you complete ability to piss everyone off at BB.com. I was doing a little research over their and laughing quite a bit. If the Chuck Diesel friendship pills ever come out let me know.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Sup Broham? Where you hanging out mostly these days? You are natty now right?

I stocked up on DTHC, Sunami, Ready4War and JP8...so far none of Chuck's products have let me down...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
there all good......haven't had a bad one yet, which is weird cause there's normally one or two in a product line that sucks.......i'm not complaining just observing

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Sup Broham? Where you hanging out mostly these days? You are natty now right?

I stocked up on DTHC, Sunami, Ready4War and JP8...so far none of Chuck's products have let me down...
Honestly, i don't post much anymore. Too many 21 year olds who know everything nowadays. I thought of the JP8 but i am taking ephedrine/caff right now to get down a bit. I am getting married on the beach in Sept so i need to look my best without sacrificing my numbers. SoCO i have been natty for about 6 years now i guess. The boards sure have changed since the old days though, huh.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya...The boards aren't what they used to be...I remember when people (myself included) would get the holy hell flamed out of them for running cycles too early. Now it seems the ony cut off to run a cycle is to get to 170 lbs...HAHAHA...

Anyway...The JP8 is seriously badass...it's not all stimmy like no xplode or anything and doesnt give the debilitating pumps...its just gives this intense "I wanna rip someones face off" focus...If you wanna try a sample hit me up with a PM with your addy...I'll throw a scoop in a bag and send it to you...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You'll like the line-up, every thing is solid and plays well with each other. Good luck on your goals!!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
You'll like the line-up, every thing is solid and plays well with each other. Good luck on your goals!!
I have used the DTH before a few times, and it is awesome. Can't wait to try the ETHER level 1. I recommend the DTH to everyone.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Picked up 3 bottles of NOS Ether level 1, 2 DTHC and 2 Sunamis. I hope this helps this years quest for a 500 raw bench and 700 deadlift. Chuck you forever have a customer not only for your products (which are awesome) but you complete ability to piss everyone off at BB.com. I was doing a little research over their and laughing quite a bit. If the Chuck Diesel friendship pills ever come out let me know.
hahaha yeah I dont even post there that much, lame.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
**** it, i bought two bottle of JP8 last night. Someone at the gym is giving me a bottle of NOS ether because he does not like the taste. I am stocked for some time now. Chuck i will be using your supps pretty much exclusively for the next 3 months. I will give a review on my training after a couple months.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, NOS Ether and JP8 stacked is wicked!! I've cut a few workouts short because the pumps were just way too much, and I just couldn't really tire out. Well, that, and my finacee thought I was lost since I forgot I'd be back within 2 hours and I was gone more like 3. Long story short, I love Get Diesel stuff, but the little lady, not so much. Every time something comes from here or DPS(sorry, only when nutra's out, plus it's an hour away from me.), she's always like "Did you order more of that damn Get Diesel or whatever it is stuff?"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, NOS Ether and JP8 stacked is wicked!! I've cut a few workouts short because the pumps were just way too much, and I just couldn't really tire out. Well, that, and my finacee thought I was lost since I forgot I'd be back within 2 hours and I was gone more like 3. Long story short, I love Get Diesel stuff, but the little lady, not so much. Every time something comes from here or DPS(sorry, only when nutra's out, plus it's an hour away from me.), she's always like "Did you order more of that damn Get Diesel or whatever it is stuff?"
Awwww yeeaaaaa, I like the combo effect myself. I started adding level 1 into the preworkout mix just to be a bad muthafukka lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's pretty damn nuts. What I like is it gives me even more oomph, but not in a stim way. I'm taking some down time here off the JP8, so I picked up 2 tubs of NOS Ether. I thought I lucked out and got the new version, like the site said, but I got the old version, no biggie. Every body part gets stupid pumped from it, it's the real deal. My one bud kept beggin me for some, so I gave him 2 scoops, and he had just downed NO Explode. Keep in mind he's 3 inches shorter than me, and nearly 90lbs. heavier. Never does any cardio, but I swear he was doing the forty yard dash to the weights in record time. I got over to the dumbell rack for some shrugs and he's just sitting there. I asked him how he liked it and all he said was "I don't know how the hell I'm gonna fit into my shirt to bounce tonight at the Den. Christ, I can't even do any more shrugs, everything is so blown up. That's stuff's legal, right?" I about dropped the dumbells I was laughing so hard. It's crazy, any body part you work, at least for me, within 30-40 mins. of taking that combo, is super-pumped, even if I only did warm up sets!! I can't imagine what hte new version is like, with more Kre-alk and Cit. mallate. Good job Chuck, this stuff is insane!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's pretty damn nuts. What I like is it gives me even more oomph, but not in a stim way. I'm taking some down time here off the JP8, so I picked up 2 tubs of NOS Ether. I thought I lucked out and got the new version, like the site said, but I got the old version, no biggie. Every body part gets stupid pumped from it, it's the real deal. My one bud kept beggin me for some, so I gave him 2 scoops, and he had just downed NO Explode. Keep in mind he's 3 inches shorter than me, and nearly 90lbs. heavier. Never does any cardio, but I swear he was doing the forty yard dash to the weights in record time. I got over to the dumbell rack for some shrugs and he's just sitting there. I asked him how he liked it and all he said was "I don't know how the hell I'm gonna fit into my shirt to bounce tonight at the Den. Christ, I can't even do any more shrugs, everything is so blown up. That's stuff's legal, right?" I about dropped the dumbells I was laughing so hard. It's crazy, any body part you work, at least for me, within 30-40 mins. of taking that combo, is super-pumped, even if I only did warm up sets!! I can't imagine what hte new version is like, with more Kre-alk and Cit. mallate. Good job Chuck, this stuff is insane!!
where did u get the NOS ETHER from and they sent u the older version (it really doesnt matter, all versions work just asking). Im actually using the NOS ETHER that was in the big long black container that was out last summer. Thanks for putting people up on the product. NOS ETHER has had a hard journey since 2005 when it came out just because people dont train to actually get stronger anymore, they just want some creatine or some pumps for $30.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
**** it, i bought two bottle of JP8 last night. Someone at the gym is giving me a bottle of NOS ether because he does not like the taste. I am stocked for some time now. Chuck i will be using your supps pretty much exclusively for the next 3 months. I will give a review on my training after a couple months.
Hey well Im just happy someone at you gym had some NOS ETHER. Yeah let us know you u like the stack......I predict many PR's in your immediate future.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well Im pretty sure if I send you a complimentary bottle Coq DIESEL when its back out she will be like, "umm don't you need to place another GET DIESEL order?" hahaha

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I really can't say enough good things about stacking JP8/NOS Ether, it simply has to be tried to fully comprehend what I'm saying. The time you get around to day 4 of dosing, you honestly gotta start planning on longer workouts, not like you didn't have to already, but there's this little voice that keeps saying "C'mon, just one more set won't hurt!" DOMS isn't nearly as bad on this stack, I really shudder to think how bad it's gonna be if I attempt this kinda volume without it. I can't say I've ever been one to really respond well to volume, but I've never been able to this kinda volume before, so time will tell.

Well Im pretty sure if I send you a complimentary bottle Coq DIESEL when its back out she will be like, "umm don't you need to place another GET DIESEL order?" hahaha
HAHA, nice!! That's funny you mention it, come to think of it, that would be a much more fun way to work on my abs. I'm gonna start trimming up here this month, and I'm not talking about my chest. Can't say I have six pack, or even a four pack to go, more like a keg. Weighted sit ups, here i come!!!:D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
where did u get the NOS ETHER from and they sent u the older version (it really doesnt matter, all versions work just asking).
Sorry man, missed that earlier post. I was pretty stoked when I saw it in stock as the "New" version at DPS, so I ordered it. I try as much as I can to support nutra, but DPS is also like 1 hr. away from me. Mine is also the big black tub, kinda like the original JP8 tub. Seriously, that stuff is just nuts. I can't imagine more Cit. Mallate or Kre-alk in it, the pumps are nearly too much now. Literally, after I warm up with a few sets, I've gotta go do something else before I start my working sets, because I'm just too pumped. It's especially bad on arm day. Even body parts I'm not directly working blow up!! JP8 and NOS Ether are the best 1-2 punch going right now for before the gym, compared to everything else I've had the pleasure of trying. I'm kinda scared to try the newer version, this one is MORE than fine by me.