First time on Diesel products need some advise

Angelus

Awards
I am a newbie to Anabolicminds.com so bare with me. Yesterday was my first day using Diesel Test Hardcore & JP8 grape. I did a bunch of reading and looking into products and seen great reviews on Diesel products. I like and respect the no BS approach to these products. After taking my second dose of Diesel Test Hardcore I was feeling great and had a little swagger going on. Not sure if this stuff kicks in that quick or if my mind was playing tricks on me. Needless to say no issues going on with Diesel Test however JP8 was another story. When I first opened the container up I was like ok this stuff smells like grape Koolade but the taste was another story. The taste is not the problem because if the product works I don't care about the taste. I took the JP8 about 20-30 minutes before going to work out and ended up getting nauseous about half way through my workout. I must say that I was pushing a lot more weight with ease even while feeling nauseous. Not sure if it was due to taking it the JP8 on a empty stomach or if my body just needs time to adjust to the product. I took one scoop of JP8 with 8 oz of water and continued to take in fluids as I went through my workout. Anybody have similar issues with the JP8? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
havnt tried JP8 yet but im looking foward to it.

for me, yes the diesel test does kick in that early and it only gets better!!! My very first dose i felt a little surge.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am a newbie to Anabolicminds.com so bare with me. Yesterday was my first day using Diesel Test Hardcore & JP8 grape. I did a bunch of reading and looking into products and seen great reviews on Diesel products. I like and respect the no BS approach to these products. After taking my second dose of Diesel Test Hardcore I was feeling great and had a little swagger going on. Not sure if this stuff kicks in that quick or if my mind was playing tricks on me. Needless to say no issues going on with Diesel Test however JP8 was another story. When I first opened the container up I was like ok this stuff smells like grape Koolade but the taste was another story. The taste is not the problem because if the product works I don't care about the taste. I took the JP8 about 20-30 minutes before going to work out and ended up getting nauseous about half way through my workout. I must say that I was pushing a lot more weight with ease even while feeling nauseous. Not sure if it was due to taking it the JP8 on a empty stomach or if my body just needs time to adjust to the product. I took one scoop of JP8 with 8 oz of water and continued to take in fluids as I went through my workout. Anybody have similar issues with the JP8? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
JP8 directions dont say take 20min pre-workout. It says 30-60 min, you should go closer to 60 than 30 min.

Take it 1 to 1.5h pre-workout.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DTH is also gonna make JP8 much more effective, it does for me. I take about a scoop before workouts, but when I'm on DTH, like 1/2 to 3/4 of a scoop is all I need to get all amped up. You really can't go wrong with any Get Diesel product, and additionally, they all stack well with each other, or work very well on their own. I eat about an hour before taking JP8 now, and it's all good. However, I'm one of those rare people who can take it 10-15 minutes before a workout and it's kickin' in for me, and stays in gear for 4-6 hours after, with no hard crash. Good luck!!

Angelus

Awards
I took Chucks advice and took the JP8 about a hour before heading off to the gym and had no nausea at all. Today's workout was completely mind blowing. I must say I am extremely impressed with Diesel products so far.

Thanks everybody for your feedback. I am here to learn all that I can to reach my goals. I really appreciate the advice.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I took Chucks advise and took the JP8 about a hour before heading off to the gym and had no nausea at all. Today's workout was completely mind blowing. I must say I am extremely impressed with Diesel products so far.

Thanks everybody for your feedback. I am here to learn all that I can to reach my goals. I really appreciate the advice.
no prob.