Nasty stuff

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
This Novedex XT is nasty stuff. One week into it and I didn't heed and listen it has shut me down I think. Not real sure what is going on. Real real real bad lethargy. Instead of a steel pipe a wet noodle. Plus no morning wood. Bad irritable temper. Real freakin hungry. I think I screwed up using this stuff. I was so pumped to use three kings that I wanted to really give it a kick by using Novedex XT because I heard how strong of an AI it was so I thought what the hell when my buddy offered it free. The dosage I have been taking is only 1 a day because to my understanding that is the equalivent of 25mg of ATD which Chuck said was ok once a day. But I think this stuff has alot of other things beside ATD in it. I should of listened! This is what it says it has in it. Which I have no idea about! Maybe you guys can help.

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value†

Proprietary Blend 60mg †
[6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol]

[3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene]

[3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone]

Please bail me out you guys! lol

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Your estrogen has gone to low. If you were to stop dosing you would return to normal. You are not shutdown.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This Novedex XT is nasty stuff. One week into it and I didn't heed and listen it has shut me down I think. Not real sure what is going on. Real real real bad lethargy. Instead of a steel pipe a wet noodle. Plus no morning wood. Bad irritable temper. Real freakin hungry. I think I screwed up using this stuff. I was so pumped to use three kings that I wanted to really give it a kick by using Novedex XT because I heard how strong of an AI it was so I thought what the hell when my buddy offered it free. The dosage I have been taking is only 1 a day because to my understanding that is the equalivent of 25mg of ATD which Chuck said was ok once a day. But I think this stuff has alot of other things beside ATD in it. I should of listened! This is what it says it has in it. Which I have no idea about! Maybe you guys can help.

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value†

Proprietary Blend 60mg †
[6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol]

[3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene]

[3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone]

Please bail me out you guys! lol
Novadex isnt ATD..........also i never told anyone on earth to use nolvadex xt.

allenzo

Awards
Novadex isnt ATD..........also i never told anyone on earth to use nolvadex xt.
I think in another post he was talking about 6-OXO and ATD. I believe he recieved advise on the ATD and assumed Novedex XT had a partial equivalency to ATD.

DIESEL TEST....how you responded - post #227-228.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Exactly

I think in another post he was talking about 6-OXO and ATD. I believe he recieved advise on the ATD and assumed Novedex XT had a partial equivalency to ATD.

DIESEL TEST....how you responded - post #227-228.
Exactly I thought it was. Thanks Allenzo. No I wasnt trying to go against your advice. when my buddy offered it I just thought it was basically ATD so I thought what the hell and took it. That was it. But this stuff is nasty.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly I thought it was. Thanks Allenzo. No I wasnt trying to go against your advice. when my buddy offered it I just thought it was basically ATD so I thought what the hell and took it. That was it. But this stuff is nasty.
Like I said initially though, I don't get any estro sides from the kings stack anyway, so anti E isnt needed for any real reason. I also said to only do an AI 3x a week max to prevent overdoing it. Personally I never used novedex xt though, 6 oxo seems more tried and true imo

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!

Thanks all you guys! Just remember I am very green! I have only worked out a few years and only used supplements the last few months. I am just learning! Everything I am learning is from you guys! So be patient with me. I am Diesel 4 Life! I am never going to change that part of my sup regimen! Just trying to tweak it. I am starting to think that I am very sensitive to anti E products.

Last edited:

NXG Super

Awards
ATD is 3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene, which is one of the main ingredients in Novedex XT.

BUT i am 99% sure that 1 NXT tab has a lot less than 25 mg of the 17KET.

I ran 2 tabs NXT/day with no sides whatsoever. Subsequently, I also tried 25mg a day of NP ATD...and that killed me. I felt flu-y and sick with real upset guts and an unpleasant stim-type effect (meaning i couldnt take the tab in the evening).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its atd and 3ohat which is analog of 6oxo. I would dose it every other day if you are experiencing this problem

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully this wasn't dumb. But I started a low dose of dhea because I read somewhere in AM forums that it raise estro back to norm if it goes to low like that. Also I was complaining about Novedex xt at the gym and a guy said he heard it was awesome and bought it from me. So I ordered another bottle of 6 oxo, or well trione but same thing. So hopefully I am going to be back one track. I already feel better today after the dose of DHEA. I prolly should only use the DHEA for a few days I imagine.