GET DIESEL'S Alpha-Omega Protein Company

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

AVAILABLE 9/10 APRIL 2009 Exclusively at fefifo.com!

I will edit this thread in the next week to include more info. on the first blends we will offer.

I can tell you there will be a 5lb whey blend that will also come in a 2lb (compare to the 5lb optimum and all that) container, and a 2.5lb whey isolate, hydrolyzed whey blend (compare to the isopures and all that).

5lb'er will be about $42.95, 2.5lb whey isolate will be about $36.95. These will only be avail. at fefifo.com and shipping will still be flat rate fefifo.com rates. Each blend will have the highest amount of protein by volume on any protein in its class, all from 100% US, hormone free dairy. Also really high in BCAA's.

Also they will have no artificial sweeteners added, just Stevia and are guaranteed to taste great. There will be a strawberry banana flavor and chocolate initially.

More info. soon.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I'll definitely be giving the isolate a shot.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the protein venture Chuck .
Just trying to put out good quality products with that GET DIESEL stamp on it. I need a good isolate anyway without artificial sweeteners, so Imma give myself the "employee" discount. I wish I could send this to NP and all my retailers but there is just no margin in selling protein, esp. a good blend that actually meets label claims.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for a 5lb vanilla.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all the best with this!! I'll definitely pick up a jug of the vanilla.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Protein too!?

Subn this thread for the latest information.

Vanilla sounds good.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I'm in on this for sure.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein tool what?

Vanilla is ok, the best is strawberry banana
Protein too(!) not protein tool :laugh2: as in you are doing protein as well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will any of your protiens have casien in it?
Nope, probably wont for a while or never unless I see a need for a protein for people who don't eat more than 2x a day. Like a before bed protein.

Monsterbench

Awards
Thats what I was hoping for a before bed protein and or a protein with fast mid and slow absorbing proteins. Kind of like the protein powders called "Combat" or "Nitrean" or even "Maxxiplex". But thats cool, I can always add milk.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I dont even like strawberries but i love this strawberry banana...and thats mixed in cold water......in cold milk forget it...

when will be see this protein at FeFiFo?

I feel a large order coming on? when will nos ether be back in stock?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I wont produce any NOS ETHER again till summer 09, protein is done just has to be labeled and and shipped to Chicago so I would say no more than 10 days or so, im doing the product pages next week.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm waiting on Nos Ether as well.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I dont even like strawberries but i love this strawberry banana...and thats mixed in cold water......in cold milk forget it...
Lookn forward to pickn up a jug-sounds great.What other flavors do u think u might do in the future?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Lookn forward to pickn up a jug-sounds great.What other flavors do u think u might do in the future?
thats it, and maybe a chocolate, but Im not a fan of like 4+ flavors because then u gotta keep 4 plus flavors in stock, when ur selling 2 or 3 good ones and protein, not selling flavors.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
understandable. Still lookn like these will be ready before the weeks up?Think I need some strawberry/banana in milk

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hope for a chocolate. For me chocolate is default flavor that I never tire of.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am always up for trying new Proteins.
Subscribed for further updates.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with chocolate as well. Always an old reliable. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
understandable. Still lookn like these will be ready before the weeks up?Think I need some strawberry/banana in milk
Its done, just not here, trying to get it shipped here this before this week is up, to have up and shipping out next week.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well I hope for a chocolate. For me chocolate is default flavor that I never tire of.
yeah thats cool, i just dont sell flavors. Its not really a protein line I want people buying or not buying because they like the chocolate or because there is no chocolate.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree with chocolate as well. Always an old reliable. :)
Low and behold, Ive been so busy I forgot what flavors where coming out initially. There will be strawberry banana and chocolate. I guess I was thinking vanilla because all the label proofs Ive been working with where saying vanilla, but just looked at the first batch runs and its strawberry banana and chocolate.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all over that chocolate

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hows the straw/banana blend wise?What a kinda mean is the other proteins of this flavor I've tried have been ok, but either tasted mostly like strawberry, or mostly banana-never really a good mix of both.I have high hopes for this though and am def pickin up a jug when released.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hows the straw/banana blend wise?What a kinda mean is the other proteins of this flavor I've tried have been ok, but either tasted mostly like strawberry, or mostly banana-never really a good mix of both.I have high hopes for this though and am def pickin up a jug when released.
like bananas....with strawberry in it. Its a flavor of the 2, I dont like strawberry but I love bananas, and I like this strawberry banana. So anyway its hard to expain, will be getting the write ups and all that up by end of day monday.

u will like it., even in cold water.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to grabbin a jug of this 2morrow

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
is tomorrow the release date?
Nope, sorry, will have the product info up tomorrow (but was waiting on product photos). Might do some pre-sales, but dont want to. I know its shipping to me probably by next monday.

Bare with me, releasing anything new takes ages mainly because its up to someone else to get certain stuff done, and they usually got other stuff do do and dont really care.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nope, sorry, will have the product info up tomorrow (but was waiting on product photos). Might do some pre-sales, but dont want to. I know its shipping to me probably by next monday.

Bare with me, releasing anything new takes ages mainly because its up to someone else to get certain stuff done, and they usually got other stuff to do and dont really care.
Sounds like the way our business affairs get handled..........lol

I keep my expectations of others way low, that way I'm always pleased. :)

good luck.

I will be waiting patiently.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good :thumbsup:

I'm def buying a Get Diesel shirt this time when I order. Meant to on my last order, but forgot.

JGank

Awards
i like the guarantee on taste. I plan on picking up a 5 pounder of choc.

Monsterbench

Awards
Will the Omega protein also be available in the 5 pounder just like Alpha is?