Chuck Diesel back from the Arnold Classic 2009

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Back from the Arnold classic. Had fun, got a lot of work done and saw a lot of people from Applied and MAN and on and on. Lou Farigno is about the only one who took me by surprise on how big they were (hes like 6'7" with a back as wide as a door). Meet Dexter Jackson, Jay Cutler, M. Fahad, Chris Cormier, Victor Martinez, tons of people I know im missing someone, oh, kicked it with Darren from NP for a little while at the Europa booth before 50 cent came by (yep, 50's starting a sup. line).

Highlight for me was probably when one the IFBB judge stopped me in the lobby asking if I had a booth because he wanted to pick up some GET DIESEL products.

Some of my pics:

Me and Rose from Status

If you dont know who that is with me in this photo.....your not DIESEL!...........Louie Simmons of Westide Barbell in Ohio, worked out there Sunday AM westside-barbell.com

The GET DIESEL crew (less Trip dogg)

Me and my boy Rodney Jang editor of Status

Myself and 2 of my fav friends Ocean and Rose

Get Diesel's Jay Fry benching 725 off 1 board, 10 min later he hit 750 in the cage.

Jay Fry and Jene "the machine" being interviewed by Ocean Bloom

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous...wish I coulda gone!

You're a big boy Chuck!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous...wish I coulda gone!

You're a big boy Chuck!
It was fun, saw almost everyone I had to see, missed PA because he didn't get there till Sat, you would have thought Cytodyne and VPX was giving out free crack because they had lines around the corner....I dont know who everyone was waiting to meet. Weather this year was nice also, no 20" of snow like last year, this year was 70 degrees.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell Yea man, thats whats up!!!!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
It was very nice, this was my first year going. I was very pleased, I got big bags of free stuff, and I also boufgt a bunch of stuff. I should be set on supps for the next four months. Wish yall would of had a booth chuck.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like good times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand we just missed you by a row...would have been nice to talk to you.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know you guys had jay Fry as part of the team, that guys amazes me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Definitely need to go next year; it's cool to meet some of the greats. I take it they take the time to answer your questions or is it usually Hi and Bye?
The greats who? No one per se is great to me. Everyone I talked to besides "whats up" was people I know in the industry, but someone like Lou for example, he had a line around the corner to talk to him. One time me and Dexter Jackson was taking a piss, when he walked out there was about 10 kids waiting for his autograph so I mean they have to be "hi, bye" with some people.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
He's been with me for many years. Since like 2005'ish. I saw MPharm there also but cant remember anyone.
Yeah, I seen you walk by the booth and I though to myself," I wonder if thats actually Chuck" lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The greats who? No one per se is great to me. Everyone I talked to besides "whats up" was people I know in the industry, but someone like Lou for example, he had a line around the corner to talk to him. One time me and Dexter Jackson was taking a piss, when he walked out there was about 10 kids waiting for his autograph so I mean they have to be "hi, bye" with some people.
Good point, not quite "greats" so much as guys whose names I can recognize because of stuff they've done. If Simmons was there, did anybody see Poliquin? I'm trying to keep my eye out for fitness/BBing expos up here in Canada. I know there was one you came up for in the fall you mentioned, where do you find out about them?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I associate 'greats' as status in their current fields or sports. Not in life in general. Not even someone to look up to. Just someone who did really well; they're the greats to me. Ferigno is a great eventhough he didn't win a whole lot he borught so much to the sport through exposure.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Many of you have probably seen me and Chuck trade some jabs in some threads in the past; but I wanna say this is one of the genuinely coolest guys I met and talked to at the AC.

It was great meeting you Chuck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip and i are going to be out there next year tearing it up fo sho, chuck. The black 'Get Diesel Nutrition' t-shirts are bad ass. I have the blue one, but the black one is sharp. :bandit:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I seen you walk by the booth and I though to myself," I wonder if thats actually Chuck" lol.
Haha, yeah I know I passed MP a few times, I think you guys were in the 800 to 1200 row, somewhere over there. You should have said "hey Chuck".

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good point, not quite "greats" so much as guys whose names I can recognize because of stuff they've done. If Simmons was there, did anybody see Poliquin? I'm trying to keep my eye out for fitness/BBing expos up here in Canada. I know there was one you came up for in the fall you mentioned, where do you find out about them?
There is one in BC on the 17th/18th of April, I was going to go but imma go to the Europa expo in Orlando that same weekend.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Many of you have probably seen me and Chuck trade some jabs in some threads in the past; but I wanna say this is one of the genuinely coolest guys I met and talked to at the AC.

It was great meeting you Chuck!
Yep, thanks, who was the other guy I meet from Applied? That booth you guys had, was that a double size or single size booth? It was the same size as MAN's right?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Trip and i are going to be out there next year tearing it up fo sho, chuck. The black 'Get Diesel Nutrition' t-shirts are bad ass. I have the blue one, but the black one is sharp. :bandit:
The black one was "special order" if anyone has one, they got it from me directly. I think imma run the "CERTIFIED DIESEL" again in black, but only in XL to 4XL.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The black one was "special order" if anyone has one, they got it from me directly. I think imma run the "CERTIFIED DIESEL" again in black, but only in XL to 4XL.
Sounds good to me. Will these be available strictly through fefifo.com?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up for the Certified Diesel!
Sounds good to me. Will these be available strictly through fefifo.com?
No I send shirts to DPS and Nutrplanet to sale also. NP actually use to move alot of the blue "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirts when they first came out. DPS sells alot of anything with GET DIESEL on it, but they have tons of powerlifting customers.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I send shirts to DPS and Nutrplanet to sale also. NP actually use to move alot of the blue "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirts when they first came out. DPS sells alot of anything with GET DIESEL on it, but they have tons of powerlifting customers.
Good deal. You can count me in on the "Certified Diesel" shirt fo sho!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off topic but I can't find you on facebook using Chuck Diesel.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
aw the pics wont work on my comp at work..

i want a get diesel shirt lol

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
hell yea man. me too! those shirts look sick