DTHC/Sunami Dosing Sweet Spot Opinions

FERCHCORE

Awards
Hey. I was just trying to gather some opinions on one thread of what everyone's sweet spot was for stacking DTHC and Sunami. How many pills of each, and at what times of day. Thanks alot.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For libdo:
2 or 3 DTH at 1/1/1 and 2 Sunami 1am/1pm

For aggression:
4 DTH at 2/1/1 and 3 Sunami 1/1/1

FERCHCORE

Awards
Copy Cat, with your aggression option, was the libido still high? Or was there a significant drop?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copy Cat, with your aggression option, was the libido still high? Or was there a significant drop?
at 4 DTH and 3 Sunami the aggression was freaking awesome. I've said it before, it made me want to punch babies while running through walls and tearing up sorority houses.

The libido did drop a bit for me, but not significantly at all. However, if you talk to others they had different thresholds. The nice thing is once your on it and feeling it, titrating up or down is easily done and easily noticed. My recommendation would be to just follow the directions on the bottle. It's what I did to start of with.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
its going to vary from person to person Just FYI. On DTH at any dose at 3 or more I lose libido, but on Sunami at any dose of 2 or more a day I have high libido (no matter what else Im on) and thats just me at 238lbs.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I wanted to clarify, when I say my libido dropped a little, it dropped from being sky high. It was still way above norm.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lately I have been changing up my daily doses to keep my body and mind guessing. I kinda like it that way actually. Regardless I dont ever really loose my libido, i'm always ready for wu-tang. :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
When you say 2 for libido, are your referring to the 120 or the 240 count?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
2-3 DTHC for me high libido and nice sense of well being.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok so my question now is, since 2 of the 120 is a nice libido boost....would that mean 4 of the 240 would be the equivalent?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I do not respond as well to the 240cap bottle no matter what amount...still trying to find the sweet spot...that's just me

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
ok so my question now is, since 2 of the 120 is a nice libido boost....would that mean 4 of the 240 would be the equivalent?
Yep, the 240 caps are half the dose of the 120's.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Sorry to bring back an old post......... I am going to be using DTH (120ct) / Sunami for PCT and was wondering if I will get plenty of test recomp with 1 bottle or will I need to pick up another one? Will also be running 'Ready For War'. I hear the 240ct hits harder and reading the ingredients it is a little more potent with a full dose, should I pick up a bottle of it and then use the 120ct at the end of the cycle when less test is needed to go back to normal test numbers, purchase another 120ct bottle or will the above be more than enough?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to bring back an old post......... I am going to be using DTH (120ct) / Sunami for PCT and was wondering if I will get plenty of test recomp with 1 bottle or will I need to pick up another one? Will also be running 'Ready For War'. I hear the 240ct hits harder and reading the ingredients it is a little more potent with a full dose, should I pick up a bottle of it and then use the 120ct at the end of the cycle when less test is needed to go back to normal test numbers, purchase another 120ct bottle or will the above be more than enough?
The PCT u state looks solid, and should do you well to get things back. Ready 4 War is very effective when shutdown/lethargy becomes an issue. After a cycle of anything you are best to aid in helping natt production for a least 4 -5 weeks. Good luck with everything, and pm me if u need help.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
The PCT u state looks solid, and should do you well to get things back. Ready 4 War is very effective when shutdown/lethargy becomes an issue. After a cycle of anything you are best to aid in helping natt production for a least 4 -5 weeks. Good luck with everything, and pm me if u need help.
Thanks. I will have to pick up another bottle to run 4 - 5 weeks. I am also going to be stacking with PRIME from USPlabs.

I was hoping to use Jack3d for preworkout during PCT but looking at R4W it has a good amount of stimulants already in it, would taking it with Jack3d be too much? Or should I go with Nos Ether instead?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I will have to pick up another bottle to run 4 - 5 weeks. I am also going to be stacking with PRIME from USPlabs.

I was hoping to use Jack3d for preworkout during PCT but looking at R4W it has a good amount of stimulants already in it, would taking it with Jack3d be too much? Or should I go with Nos Ether instead?
R4W is no joke, and u dont need the Jackwhatever...trust me. Nos Ether is a creatine /pump,nutrient delevery product. It will provide muscle tissue with essential strength agents. I take it pre and intra workout personally. I mix a scoop of Nos Ether , and JP8 in poweraid and sip usually after every set. I advise you take that knowledge , it has done my rather well ;)

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
R4W is no joke, and u dont need the Jackwhatever...trust me. Nos Ether is a creatine /pump,nutrient delevery product. It will provide muscle tissue with essential strength agents. I take it pre and intra workout personally. I mix a scoop of Nos Ether , and JP8 in poweraid and sip usually after every set. I advise you take that knowledge , it has done my rather well ;)
THANKS for all of the info! Hopefully a DTH / NOS Ether special will be coming up in the next 4 weeks :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
THANKS for all of the info! Hopefully a DTH / NOS Ether special will be coming up in the next 4 weeks :)
Wont be, mainly because wont be making any new runs of NOS ETHER for awhile and as stated before my manufacture jacked up the price to manufacture the 2008 NOS ETHER by $10 a container since 2008 which is ridiculous.