Diesel Test or 110 Octane Ethanol Test?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day of the DTHC.

I took 1 tab in the morning before breakfast and on my way over to the gym in my car i started feeling good, like happy and pumped up. I went to the gym, I didnt take my Powerful by USP because Im taking 2 days off after 5 days on so i thought my performance in the gym would be down a bit. Especially since its my first day on DTHC.

At the gym

I knowticed a big strength and endurance increase for my shoulders. Easily went past the point failure for 3 extra reps. For my forearms I did only 3 sets wrist curls and 3 sets reverse wrist curls and i got a HUGE pump. I usually do 6 sets of each.

IS THIS NORMAL? OFF OF ONLY ONE DOSE? It cant be, right? I'm guessing it is just my mind playing tricks on me cuz i have the confidence of knowing i got DTHC in my system. Or is it really possable that enhanced performance can be felt with the first pill?!?!?!?!?!

PS: Im 21 years old and never taken a natty test booster.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can feel it in my system about 2 hours after I take it, a very noticable feeling (aggressive and dominant). Yes it is 100% a result of increased hormonal output in your body. It gets better with time as your blood levels build up.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
wow, makes sense. about how long after a dose will the increased hormonal output subside?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, makes sense. about how long after a dose will the increased hormonal output subside?
Seems to last about 4-5 hours for me, sometimes longer.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro appreciate the knowledge your dropping on me right now!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
3rd day on 2 a day. i dunno if this is even possable yet, but Ive been getting irritable with a quickness lately!!! If someone gives me a certain tone I'll raise my voice for a second then realize i need to back off. Or if someones rude I get snappy. And im usually not like that at all! maybe its just one of those days.... Or is it possable its the DTHC?

Note: i dont mind the aggression, as long as it carries over into the gym with me!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3rd day on 2 a day. i dunno if this is even possable yet, but Ive been getting irritable with a quickness lately!!! If someone gives me a certain tone I'll raise my voice for a second then realize i need to back off. Or if someones rude I get snappy. And im usually not like that at all! maybe its just one of those days.... Or is it possable its the DTHC?

Note: i dont mind the aggression, as long as it carries over into the gym with me!
Just wait till you get around 2 weeks in, the muscle endurance is amazing.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your loving it man!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt man...sometimes I say things I shouldnt to people when I'm all dth'd up.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
after day five I'll bump it up to 3 a day, should i do 1/1/1 or 2/1?

Note: My girlfriend freaked out on the size of my load this morning after only one day without sex! (sorry not trying to be nasty, just posting the effects I'm knowticing!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do 1/1/1 personally then when I'd go to bump up to 4 a day I would do it 2/1/1

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
Dam I should have my boyfriend try that ****! :fingersx:

Note: My girlfriend freaked out on the size of my load this morning after only one day without sex! (sorry not trying to be nasty, just posting the effects I'm knowticing!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
LoL well it kind of was an inside thing for the guy that posted it. He is my x. :welcome2: Cheated on me and now is trying to get back with me, meanwhile he is still doing the bitch :fingersx: . oh well :yawn:

any way I saw your engagement pictures and I have never seen better pictures, great photographer, and like the creativity. Hope whomever I get married with will be clever enough to do that.

Be careful what you wish for. Ha! I know I use the sh8t out of my wife.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL well it kind of was an inside thing for the guy that posted it. He is my x. :welcome2: Cheated on me and now is trying to get back with me, meanwhile he is still doing the bitch :fingersx: . oh well :yawn:

any way I saw your engagement pictures and I have never seen better pictures, great photographer, and like the creativity. Hope whomever I get married with will be clever enough to do that.
Ah, I see.

Yeah as far as the pics go it was all my wife, I just go along for the ride :biglaugh:

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
oh please, don't act as if you didn't like it. Honestly you have one creative wife I must admit. I'll have to call her out on that! Those belong in a magazine. But I guess ill just admit mine one day.

Ah, I see.

Yeah as far as the pics go it was all my wife, I just go along for the ride :biglaugh:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aww shucks. I did have fun for sure. Which pics did you see, the one's through myspace?

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
Yea those pictures, they are awsome! Ii would be my dream come true to take thoe kind of pictures, where in the world is that by the way! My favorite is the one on the dock laying down!

Aww shucks. I did have fun for sure. Which pics did you see, the one's through myspace?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Personally I would do the 2/1, but Chuck would probably say do 1/1/1. Hope that helped lol....and yes volume enhancement is one of the many great efffects of DTH.:)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea those pictures, they are awsome! Ii would be my dream come true to take thoe kind of pictures, where in the world is that by the way! My favorite is the one on the dock laying down!
They were taken in Taiwan. We were shooting for 10hrs all over the place driving from one spot to the next.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

actually when you go a day or 2 without "releasing" on DTH.......its nothing nice for your girl...

also i would stay at 2 a day if I was you but if your responding well to 2 a day, go 1/1/1 just because I normally rec. 2/1 but I think you might lose some if its libido effects at 2/1 because you will have a higher concentration of DTH in your system say mid afternoon to eve.

Also....yeah you have to think about what you say and do because you don't want to end up shaking someone and pissed off for stupid stuff like they took your food out the microwave before it was done.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone like emoticons

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
What does that tat on your back say?
the most precious treasure on earth is my heart.. when I share it with you protect it as if it were you own.
:burnout:

i love it... and it hurt for a minute but I am a champ I must admit.
did it on my own no holding hands ahaha sober too.

quoting BUSTER last week on his load... loll
we all know hed love to mark it.
in ur dreams buddy.

this has become the best forum I have ever incountered.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i know what it says. its brand new.

hey chuck, if you and your girl broke up, and you guys were gonna get back together but she said you had to give up all your suppliments and stop working out, would you do it?

or if you could keep working out, but no suppliments, not even protein shakes?

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
I never said that buster... it must be another one of your wild fantasies.
keep the all your ****. I dont need them, nor do I need you. :saw:
I know I got it, and I know I deserve better.
I know I can have men bow down to all my needs anyway.
:eek:wned2:
:dance:

back to the diesel talking man.
I am off to work out. :chick: :pose:

hey chuck, if you and your girl broke up, and you guys were gonna get back together but she said you had to give up all your suppliments and stop working out, would you do it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:slap:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
the most precious treasure on earth is my heart.. when I share it with you protect it as if it were you own.
:burnout:

i love it... and it hurt for a minute but I am a champ I must admit.
did it on my own no holding hands ahaha sober too.

quoting BUSTER last week on his load... loll
we all know hed love to mark it.
in ur dreams buddy.

this has become the best forum I have ever incountered.
encountered*

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Well let me pre-face this by saying every girl I have in the last 8 years was a little "demandish," so they usually say "I dont want you talking to this girl, or I need to go through your phone and computer" stuff like that. They really dont care about supplements. Now stop working out, thats dumb, working out is good for your cardiovascular health, but when I was young my girl at the time said, "u dont need to get any bigger" so I said, "thats what she said"....

no j/k, was watching the office on my dvr this AM. Anyway, supplements are important to general nutrition esp. with today's diet and the amount of processed food we all eat, you need a multi, protein etc. Working out destroys muscle and its no different to get extra protein from a protein drink or drinking milk.

What you need to do is ask, "why exactly don't you want me working out" and go from there. Or fly her to Houston, San Antonio or up here to Chicago to see all the fat people and she will let you workout all you want.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife doesn't mind supps too much. She'd rather me spend money on supps and work out than beer at a bar.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah but she thinks im working out to impress other girls because i cheated....
biggest mistake ever!!!!! But she thinks its weird cuz i got juggs of suppliments all over my room

L-argenine (pills)
Diesel Test Hardcore (pills)
glutamine (pills)
multi (pills)
fish oils (pills)
zma (pills)
Dark Matter (powder)
Trac NO Extreem (powder)
Beta Alanine (powder)
BCAA (powder)
Whey Protein (powder)

I'm getting this **** down to a science and shes all jellous that i put so much effort into it. You know how girls always want you to put all your effort into them. Also me giving up my email passwords and all that is already mandatory for me to get back with her, but taking away working out and my suppliments, thats doing too much!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
note: shes sitting right here and we are debating about it right now.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girl lectures me constantly about how I dont need that stuff...blah...blah...blah... I just change the topic lol. Like "oh snap spongebob is on". ahahahaha.