DTHC + 6 oxo?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run my first bottle of DTHC ever.
I'm 20 years old, 5'7" 155lbs. I bench 225 x2, Squat 300x2, Deadlift 275 x1.

I was wondering if adding 6-oxo would have any benifit to the DTHC?????????? I was planning on running 3-4 caps for about 6 weeks of DTHC.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Imo lowering estrogen can aid in boosting test levels. As we all know estrogen is a key factor in neg feedback for test production. The point is to lower estro not eliminate it. I would only use the 6oxo 3x a week at night (mon ,wed, fri).

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hmmm ok. so 3x a week at the lowest dose correct?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
What Trip said sounds good, especially at your age. Of course, I'm also all for trying it first, then seeing if you need the 6-oxo, considering DTH has some estrogen management properties. It's a solid product though!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
What Trip said sounds good, especially at your age. Of course, I'm also all for trying it first, then seeing if you need the 6-oxo, considering DTH has some estrogen management properties. It's a solid product though!!
good to know its got estrogen control. im scared of the bitch tits. i was just wondering if 6-oxo would give added benefit. similar to the mass fx and hyperdrol x2 stack. except im doing it with dthc and 6-oxo.

Thanks for input though guys!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
good to know its got estrogen control. im scared of the bitch tits. i was just wondering if 6-oxo would give added benefit. similar to the mass fx and hyperdrol x2 stack. except im doing it with dthc and 6-oxo.

Thanks for input though guys!
at 21 and never used DTH before, I would start with just DTH at 2/3 a day. DTH wont give u btch tits.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Like Chuck said it won't give you bitch tits ,but it sure can make you bitchy.