Quick Ether Question

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I have been using the Nos Ether powder for a while now but I have changed the time I work out. my question is can I mix my Ether about four hours before I use it, this would help cut down on the amount of things I have to take to work.(I drink it on my way to the gym immediately after work)

Thanks T.L.G.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I have been using the Nos Ether powder for a while now but I have changed the time I work out. my question is can I mix my Ether about four hours before I use it, this would help cut down on the amount of things I have to take to work.(I drink it on my way to the gym immediately after work)

Thanks T.L.G.
I mix it sometimes and throw it in my gym bag. Usually there for 2-3 hours sometimes and it works fine. I know creatine isnt stable for long periods in a mixed state though.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Thanks Trip I asumed it would me ok but as you stated creatine and other powders break down over time in liquid. I did use it this way today and noticed no change in the effects.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I know they are different, but you could always try the Ether tabs.

Or, what I would do is take a shaker with the powder in it and fill it up with water from the tap/fountain/bottled water ect when you are ready to use it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trip I asumed it would me ok but as you stated creatine and other powders break down over time in liquid. I did use it this way today and noticed no change in the effects.

or u can take the powder and water in dif. containers and mix them before u workout. If you got something to put the mixture in, it would only take a few seconds to pour some NOS ETHER in there and shake it up.