DTHC+TTE+Sunami

ironparson

Awards
I decided to go with DTHC + TTE + Sunami (2/1, 1/1/1/1/, 1/1) stack and run it for 8 weeks. Ill start out with this and up the DTHC and Sunami by 1 if I feel like its under dosed. Im gonna add DCP, GTE, BCAA's, Glutamine, and either ALCAR or 1 carboxy if I can afford it. I want as much fat loss as possible with strength and mass gains. The hard part is gonna be the consistant cardio. Id rather do weighted chins and and jumping squats to failure than cardio!!!! At least my supps will be dialed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to go with DTHC + TTE + Sunami (2/1, 1/1/1/1/, 1/1) stack and run it for 8 weeks. Ill start out with this and up the DTHC and Sunami by 1 if I feel like its under dosed. Im gonna add DCP, GTE, BCAA's, Glutamine, and either ALCAR or 1 carboxy if I can afford it. I want as much fat loss as possible with strength and mass gains. The hard part is gonna be the consistant cardio. Id rather do weighted chins and and jumping squats to failure than cardio!!!! At least my supps will be dialed.
You should respond rather well to that Diesel stack you got going there. The doses look good actually, I would def try that before upping anything. DTH is a very potent test booster that many people find 3 is all they need, and thats without stacking it with TTE and sunami. Hope you like road rage lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should respond rather well to that Diesel stack you got going there. The doses look good actually, I would def try that before upping anything. DTH is a very potent test booster that many people find 3 is all they need, and thats without stacking it with TTE and sunami. Hope you like road rage lol.
I remember getting half ROM on the bench press rage from idiots at the gym.

ironparson

Awards
Road rage ...thats for amateurs!!!

Im actually looking for something more fulfilling.

Signed,
Customer Service Liaison U.S. Govt.:lmao:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats pretty funny because I'm only on day 4 and I'm calling everyone a douche bag on the highway.
Hahaha, oh trust me I know what you mean bro!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, on a day when I took 4, which was only a few times, I took the less traveled roads to try and avoid the road rage, only to get pissed off at some deer that thought they had a right to be on the road too. Those days, I literally had to carry around a punching bag everywhere I went, never thought ti possible to be that damn angry. Think I used up all my anger for a few years those few times I did 4 per day. Sunami helped mellow me a bit, but wow.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie for a second, I become a total d*ck to people when im on a high dose of DTH, and DT2010. I tend to stare everyone down at the gym and when im out doing whatever, and my girlfriend hates that. She's always like why do you have to intimidate everyone all the time...lmao. If she only understood the alpha male mentality ahahahaha, we love that sh*t!!!

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
So,I'm guessing I should'nt run this with my next Tren Ace cycle,lol!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie for a second, I become a total d*ck to people when im on a high dose of DTH, and DT2010. I tend to stare everyone down at the gym and when im out doing whatever, and my girlfriend hates that. She's always like why do you have to intimidate everyone all the time...lmao. If she only understood the alpha male mentality ahahahaha, we love that sh*t!!!
ha! F**kin ay! Bet she doesn't complain when you bring that same animal to bed though:biglaugh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with DTHC + TTE + Sunami (2/1, 1/1/1/1/, 1/1) stack and run it for 8 weeks.
great on the stack directions. and timing. TTE works different with DTH because of its nettle and high amount of icariins in TTE, with Sunami being hi in Maca, and having the preg., etc, good stack.

ironparson

Awards
great on the stack directions. and timing. TTE works different with DTH because of its nettle and high amount of icariins in TTE, with Sunami being hi in Maca, and having the preg., etc, good stack.
Im really looking forward to it. Im ordering in a few days. Ive read the Sunami takes the edge off a little. Is there anything else I can take with ( especially while Im at work) that will keep my aggression in check. At least so I dont tell my boss something I may regret!