SUNAMI is the BOMB!!!

S

Sobriety

Awards
I started DTH 5 days ago @ 2 per day....I like the feeling/results so far.

I took a Sunami last night at 6:30 PM, and when the action began at about 9 PM, my wife and I were VERY pleased with results. This is a libido booster that absolutely ROCKS!!!

Trust me, it is something you should try if you know what I mean!:tongue2:

MB

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, I use 4 caps a day, and it's insane. Seems like the volume is a lot more as well.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DT2010 and 4 caps sunami = 3x a day and I'm up for a duet before bed :p

A

achilles28

Awards
[*]801348]Yep, and Yep. When Im on DTH, I cant even mess with over 2 Sunami a day for more than 2 days in a row or else all Im doing in public is staring at asses and trying to hump 4x a day.
Perhaps DTH & Sunami should be renamed, "The Sexual Predator Stack" :tongue2:

Thanks Chuck. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Gonna order it tomorrow. Will let you know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps DTH & Sunami should be renamed, "The Sexual Predator Stack" :tongue2:

Thanks Chuck. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Gonna order it tomorrow. Will let you know.
Hey thats a good name, if I ever do that stack and use that name or even that name with a Coq DIESEL/Sunami stack whenever Coq DIESEL is in production again, I will give u a free stack or 2 for coming up with the name. Oh wait, that has bad indications, Sexual Predator.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao, please do sell the sexual predator stack, but know that its gotta be the funniest name ever, hopefully you can get an ad w/ a ripped dude lurking in an alley wearing a trench coat or some ****...

it might be a good way to get your compnies name out there, im sure newspapers would cover a story of "the sexual predator stack" before they would ANY other stack

that name cracked me up though, im just jokin around

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, that name is awesome :D but F**k, you would be lucky if Obama himself didnt try an shut you down! You'd have rape/sexual assualt groups, papers, morning news, politicians etc etc ALL over you! still funny though:tongue2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, please do sell the sexual predator stack, but know that its gotta be the funniest name ever, hopefully you can get an ad w/ a ripped dude lurking in an alley wearing a trench coat or some ****...

it might be a good way to get your compnies name out there, im sure newspapers would cover a story of "the sexual predator stack" before they would ANY other stack

that name cracked me up though, im just jokin around
Hahahaha or the "forced entry stack" lol.

A

achilles28

Awards
Hey thats a good name, if I ever do that stack and use that name or even that name with a Coq DIESEL/Sunami stack whenever Coq DIESEL is in production again, I will give u a free stack or 2 for coming up with the name. Oh wait, that has bad indications, Sexual Predator.
Hey, all good, man. Feel free to use it.

How about the, "Three-Strikes-Your-Out" Stack?? :run:

Sorry, these are getting "off-color", as they say.... lol

A

achilles28

Awards
Here's one:

"The-Johnny-600" Stack.

Courtesy of Danny Trejo in Con Air.

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, ok this is my last idea as this thread has been Hijacked.....the "King D1CK stack" Yeah baby! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
...Now everyone wants free shiat so they create names for the stack lol.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay fella's lets keep the names in good taste, I know you guys are just clowing around but I've had someone very close in my life attacked by a "sexual predator". Again I know your just messing around but lets get back on track here.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Okay fella's lets keep the names in good taste, I know you guys are just clowing around but I've had someone very close in my life attacked by a "sexual predator". Again I know your just messing around but lets get back on track here.
Yeah thats not all that funny. I actually thought he was talking about 2 words put together when I first read it, not like an adult "sexual predator", but anyway.

Im going to maybe go with the "Mojo" stack.

O

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats not all that funny. I actually thought he was talking about 2 words put together when I first read it, not like an adult "sexual predator", but anyway.

Chuck you should run a naming thread. Winner gets a stack free. Tastefull of course. Though Mojo may be tough to beat, dont underestimate the enginuity of people looking for free supps!:smokin:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

We get carried away sometimes, I like Mojo stack, maybe u should dress up like austin powers and be on the bottle lol I would buy it just because of that:D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We get carried away sometimes, I like Mojo stack, maybe u should dress up like austin powers and be on the bottle lol I would buy it just because of that:D
Or write the logo for the stack in that Austin Powers font.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack this, but I always wondered why there are only 60 caps in there. I mean, this doesn't last very long. I love 4 caps a day.

Chuck you need to put out a 120 or 180 caps version. I'd be all over that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hijack this, but I always wondered why there are only 60 caps in there. I mean, this doesn't last very long. I love 4 caps a day.

Chuck you need to put out a 120 or 180 caps version. I'd be all over that.
Most people dont take 4/day. 3 day, 5 days a week is a month supply. Also its only like $20 bucks. Im not going to make a 180ct for something like $50 then no one would buy it and complain its 2 "expensive."

I would recommend 2 DTH/day and 2 Sunami/day versus 4 Sunami/day. Its cheaper.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I ran an herbal booster, then a PH, then herbal boosters (part of PCT) for around 6-8 weeks. I figure it's time for a break. Is Sunami something that could be used as a type of break or does "break" mean complete break?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I ran an herbal booster, then a PH, then herbal boosters (part of PCT) for around 6-8 weeks. I figure it's time for a break. Is Sunami something that could be used as a type of break or does "break" mean complete break?
yeah its a good "bridge" supplement between cycles or herbal test boosters.