Jakellpet Reviews DTHC

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Touted as the best natty test booster on the market, I took advantage of the NP sale and stock up with three bottles, plus one Sunami. Wasn’t sure the Sunami was going to get through Aussie customs, so stuck with the one bottle.

I have been using Diesel Test HardCore for approximately 5 1/2 weeks (6/1 schedule). Dosage has been as follows:

Week 1: 2 tabs per day
Week 2: 3 tabs per day
Week 3: 4 tabs per day (1-1-2)
Week 4: 4 tabs per day (1-1-2) plus Sunami (1-1-1)
Week 5: 6 tabs per day (2-2-2) plus Sunami (1-1-1)

I am also dosing 6-oxo on a 300mg, 3x week schedule to provide mild estrogen suppression.

I took a ramping up approach to determine my optimum dosage, and allow my body to adapt to the product.

I found with each jump in dosage, the obvious and initial symptom of DTHC is a surge in aggression. This usually increased from the end of the first day of the adjusted dosage, peaking by day three, then tapering off.

Aggression can be described ranging from irritability to ‘ alpha male raw anger’. What I found as counterintuitive is the irritability level is usually uncontrollable, however the ‘alpha male raw anger’ is quite manageable and can be focused. I’ve had a fair bit of conflict management to deal with at work, and it’s kept me on point.

Adding the Sunami added a much higher surge (amplification?), with longer lasting effects which only tapered off on the day off supps. The final the effects however the final dosage ‘feels right’. Damn right.

My diet is dialed into a clean recomp, however I am keeping my CHO low and tapered throughout the day focusing on quality PRO and FAT sources. FAT sources are coming mainly from whole eggs (4-6 per day), Tuna, Cod Liver Oil and CLA. Weight is currently stable at 95kg (209lb), however I’m starting to lean up nicely across the upperbody in particular.

Training is endurance-based supersets focusing on compound movements. This regime coincided with DTHC where strength was static for the first 3 weeks, and is since starting to increase.

The downside is the product gives you the sh1ts. Not rusty nail water, but the gas-propelled toilet bowl graffiti work that often arrives with short notice. Also at high dosage is the never-ending thirst, no matter how full you feel.

Dosing later at night (which sometimes occurred) has the downside of becoming dehydrated during sleep. Certainly gave no issues falling asleep – just don’t think angry thoughts!

People here might get pissed off if I compare this to Prime. They are different, but have some similarities. Prime has more of a passive aggression (if that makes sense), with an often euphoric background buzz and an amazing recovery and strength gains.

DTHC is more of a raw feeling – I believe the two stacked together with Sunami would be the ultimate natty test stack.

Overall DTHC is one badass product. 9/10 – Chuck Diesel deserves all accolades. :bandit:

EDIT: Complexion looking good - no acne or oily skin.

Last edited:

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice review. Looking to try DTHC myself later this year but would probably have to keep the dose fairly low as I can be prone to getting irritable or was thinking about stacking with LR as this makes me quite mellow.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jake,

So did you notice more stomach issues as the dosage increased or did it start from day 1?

Did you experiment taking it on and empty or full stomach to see if that would help with the sh1ts?

I really want to try DTH but I have a sensitive stomach so this raises concern. I know everybody responds differently so your experience is subjective. Overall it sounds like it worked well for you. Take care.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yah the first week i was alittle dry but then as recomeded DRINK YOUNG 1
and so i did and felt alot stonger.
im give Sunami a try too

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jake,

So did you notice more stomach issues as the dosage increased or did it start from day 1?

Did you experiment taking it on and empty or full stomach to see if that would help with the sh1ts?

I really want to try DTH but I have a sensitive stomach so this raises concern. I know everybody responds differently so your experience is subjective. .
Stomach issues started from Day 1 and doesn't appeared to be dose-related, although the symptoms are worse at work where people often appear to have these issues (I work away).

Coincidence? Not sure, but it's rare something upsets my stomach - and Ive travelled through parts of rural Asia etc...

To be honest, I haven't experimented with dosing on full or empty stomach - always 10-20min before. The bottle dose say you can dose 30 minutes after, so I will give that a shot.

any effect on the libido?
No libido, however I found a post by TripDog outlining that at higher doses libido is surpressed, however the ability to perform is still there.

Personally, I found even at low-doses this appeared to be the case.

Overall it sounds like it worked well for you. Take care
Thank mate - for me the results are worth the inconvenience. One bottle gives a good mileage too. Because I started the Sunami late, I'll keep running DTHC until that runs out as well then give it a few weeks break.

BigDGee35

Awards
Im on the second week at 1/1/1 and have noticed this "alpha male" feeling. I'm 6'3, 240, so im not a little guy, but with the DTH, i just have this feeling that i am that much more unstoppable. Its totally controllable seeing as though i am fully aware of the increased aggression so i think about what im doing before i let something let me freak out. But overall, im very impressed with this product and looking forward to further results.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review; I'm surprised you were doing 6 caps a day! 4 probably would have been pretty effective, but thanks for the feedback nonetheless. After running the DT2010 + Sunami I do miss the aggression aspect that comes along with the DTH; I found it really helps with pushing through the weights.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice review; I'm surprised you were doing 6 caps a day! 4 probably would have been pretty effective, but thanks for the feedback nonetheless. After running the DT2010 + Sunami I do miss the aggression aspect that comes along with the DTH; I found it really helps with pushing through the weights.
Thanks Steve. I found with 4 caps the effects were still tapering off. 6 caps I'm constantly on, including my day off - this is where I want to be. :bandit:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice review. Sorry to hear about the bowel movements. I never experianced that or the stomach issues.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers mate, awesome review!! I'm always glad to hear real world feedback and how it helps people in the gym.

Yea higher doses (4+) can effect libido , but raises aggression and strength. So it all depends on why you are using the product...libido-low doses, strength aggression -higher doses.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
nice review. Sorry to hear about the bowel movements. I never experianced that or the stomach issues.

yeah some people (I have no idea why, could be the enteric coating) have bowel problems with DTH. Its weird because its about 2-5% of the people who use it, but they say it makes them have "more" bowel movements. One time an entire thread turned into a "how much do you sht" thread. I think people who dont dump 3x a day or more get some stomach problems from DTH, but I dont want to turn this into a poopie thread.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah some people (I have no idea why, could be the enteric coating) have bowel problems with DTH. Its weird because its about 2-5% of the people who use it, but they say it makes them have "more" bowel movements. One time an entire thread turned into a "how much do you sht" thread. I think people who dont dump 3x a day or more get some stomach problems from DTH, but I dont want to turn this into a poopie thread.
It could also be aggravated by the water quality at work... other people have had stomach issues with the water in general. I've noticed recently that while at home the symptoms are nowhere near as severe.

Small price to pay IMO.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your a machine jake, cracker review. What was the damage to import it in Aus dollars? Also any depressive feelings on it, or just aggro? I like a bit of aggro :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your a machine jake, cracker review. What was the damage to import it in Aus dollars? Also any depressive feelings on it, or just aggro? I like a bit of aggro :D

Slugga - I brought a whole lot of stuff during the sale, so the shipping wasn't too bad.

...and no depression. Feel damn good. If you like the aggro then it's good to go :bandit:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, cool mate cheers......you love that little hat wearing, mexican thingo dont ya! :D
Bring on the aggro! the Miissus will get thrown over the couch and destroyed! DTCH is on The Slugga's "to do list" along with JP8.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, cool mate cheers......you love that little hat wearing, mexican thingo dont ya! :D
Bring on the aggro! the Miissus will get thrown over the couch and destroyed! DTCH is on The Slugga's "to do list" along with JP8.

throw in some Sunami as well slugga - set yourself up for Underbelly III :bandit:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
throw in some Sunami as well slugga - set yourself up for Underbelly III :bandit:
Ok, Im am NOT hijacking here, but damn I LOVE underbelly man! Only Aussie show I ever thought was good! Top notch TV. And GO you aussies tonight in cricket....

......now back to the DTHC :D

Migoi

Migoi

Awards
Ace review, Mate. Yeah, agreed on the Prime too. I ran 2 bottles a few months back. Gotta a different type of pump with that + their Super Cissus.. muscle hardness throughout the day. Prime- focused concentration in the gym... DTH-"If you look in my direction again I will throw this bench at you!!" Yeah, the DTH is WAY more on the aggro side! Never made it to 6/day....we're the same weight, but you got me in height by almost a foot! I tried 5/day for a week & put my family through hell. 4/day keeps me nice & pi$$ed & still in control...less than 4 & I start to tip the scales to the libido side. I'm staying with DTH & like the fact that you can control what effect you want by manipulating the doseage...THAT'S versatility. Yeah, yeah, Chuck I'll getta review up at the Planet for ya!:biggthumpup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ace review, Mate. Yeah, agreed on the Prime too. I ran 2 bottles a few months back. Gotta a different type of pump with that + their Super Cissus.. muscle hardness throughout the day. Prime- focused concentration in the gym... DTH-"If you look in my direction again I will throw this bench at you!!" Yeah, the DTH is WAY more on the aggro side! Never made it to 6/day....we're the same weight, but you got me in height by almost a foot! I tried 5/day for a week & put my family through hell. 4/day keeps me nice & pi$$ed & still in control...less than 4 & I start to tip the scales to the libido side. I'm staying with DTH & like the fact that you can control what effect you want by manipulating the doseage...THAT'S versatility. Yeah, yeah, Chuck I'll getta review up at the Planet for ya!:biggthumpup:
thats good detailed feedback and exactly how its formulated to work. I know what you mean on 5/day, and with me, if I feel the aggression is getting Outta Control, and I even cut back to 1 or 2 the next day, it stays high (the temper for about 2 days).

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats good detailed feedback and exactly how its formulated to work. I know what you mean on 5/day, and with me, if I feel the aggression is getting Outta Control, and I even cut back to 1 or 2 the next day, it stays high (the temper for about 2 days).
****, im kinda worried bout taking this. I am an Aggressive guy by nature i might end up in trouble on this! or the mrs will end up walking bow legged:D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I love the way I can titrate up or down for the effects I want.