sunami and epistane

bachy

Awards
Question for anyone. Running some epistane right now and I am worried about the decrease in libido. Do you think that running some sunami with the epi would help out in this area or would it be a waste? Any comments would be greatly appreciated since I cant seem to get any from ibe's forum. Also just ran a good six weeks of dthc and loved it. The alpha male feeling was great. Thanks again

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Question for anyone. Running some epistane right now and I am worried about the decrease in libido. Do you think that running some sunami with the epi would help out in this area or would it be a waste? Any comments would be greatly appreciated since I cant seem to get any from ibe's forum. Also just ran a good six weeks of dthc and loved it. The alpha male feeling was great. Thanks again
If you dont mind me asking, did you run sunami with your DTH? Also what were your gains off the six weeks? Thanks.

bachy

Awards
Did not run the sunami with the dthc. You know I am going on vacation in like 20 days and have been cutting some here the last seven weeks. I went from 191 to 185 but have kept all my strength for the most part. I feel great on it and libido is strong. I am was running the dthc at two in the a.m. and two in the afternoon. Low carbs the last four weeks, under a 100 for three days and then up to 200 for one.

bachy

Awards
so big diesel. your the man. what do you think? what does anyone think?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunami will provide your body with some test to aid in the lethargy/libido department. A good idea is to run some dhea with the sunami (150mg). This will DEF help you out bro.

bachy

Awards
trip,
so 150 mgs of dhea with the sunami along my epi is what your saying. once again thanks for the response.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will do this with my EQ as well. Would more dhea provide any more benefit?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so big diesel. your the man. what do you think? what does anyone think?
i dont know anything about epistane. I mean people have ran Sunami on cycle and it helps with libido.....run some Coq DIESEL on cycle, it works really good.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip,
so 150 mgs of dhea with the sunami along my epi is what your saying. once again thanks for the response.
Yes thats personally what I would do.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
trip,
Im not trying to bump Trip's protocal, but you only make about 30mg of DHEA a day naturally, so I wouldnt go over 50mg from supplments, 25mg 2x a day, esp with Sunami. But on cycle, I would see the need for DHEA since you prob wont be making 2 much naturally, just keep in mind you only make about 30mg a day.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not trying to bump Trip's protocal, but you only make about 30mg of DHEA a day naturally, so I wouldnt go over 50mg from supplments, 25mg 2x a day, esp with Sunami. But on cycle, I would see the need for DHEA since you prob wont be making 2 much naturally, just keep in mind you only make about 30mg a day.
I'm going by what people have done on superdrol and halodrol cycles. Once shutdown from the prohormones/steroids lethargy becomes a huge issue when no test is present (usually around day 10-12). The point of high dosing dhea (150-200mg) on a suppressive oral cycle is to provide a small amount of test to keep lethargy away, and help with libido loss. Off cycle I agree totally that 50mg is the max anyone would need. Adding Sunami with dhea adds a whole new world to combat suppression on oral only cycles.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm going by what people have done on superdrol and halodrol cycles. Once shutdown from the prohormones/steroids lethargy becomes a huge issue when no test is present (usually around day 10-12). The point of high dosing dhea (150-200mg) on a suppressive oral cycle is to provide a small amount of test to keep lethargy away, and help with libido loss. Off cycle I agree totally that 50mg is the max anyone would need. Adding Sunami with dhea adds a whole new world to combat suppression on oral only cycles.
Sounds cool, I would just start low and maybe try to take 25mg something like 5x a day to not "shotgun" your body with DHEA. Thats why Raw Test was (is) a good product for this purpose, it was/is time released.

bachy

Awards
Thanks Trip and chuck for your input. It is day seven of the epi and I am going to start my sunami today with about six 25mg time released dhea's a day. Hope all goes well. Thanks again chuck for making great products. Its great to know that when I get off epi I have a whole bottle of dthc waiting for me to keep my gains and get stronger. Thanks Guys

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trip and chuck for your input. It is day seven of the epi and I am going to start my sunami today with about six 25mg time released dhea's a day. Hope all goes well. Thanks again chuck for making great products. Its great to know that when I get off epi I have a whole bottle of dthc waiting for me to keep my gains and get stronger. Thanks Guys
If you havent tried the DHEA yet, I would start with 2 a day and go up from there, esp if your on Sunami.

bachy

Awards
starting today. i will start with two. one right now with my sunami and one before bed with my other sunami. the dhea are timed released so i should be set.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
starting today. i will start with two. one right now with my sunami and one before bed with my other sunami. the dhea are timed released so i should be set.
Yea try that and assess how that works. If you notice lethargy you can increase the dhea as needed.

bachy

Awards
Yeah I did try the DHEA and ran 50 mgs a day and it worked great. Libido was high the entire time. Just want to say also that after that little mini cycle I ran the DTHC again and again it was great. That is my favorite natural test booster ever. Hands down.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure the libido drop with Epi is because of estrogen supression. That's just a hypothesis, though. Mine was very strong until the end of week 4 @ 40mg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget that the bioavailability of oral DHEA is very low...so to get the equivalent of 30mg active you would need to take around 300mg at least.

I'd go in between 50-150 mg on an epi product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that the bioavailability of oral DHEA is very low...so to get the equivalent of 30mg active you would need to take around 300mg at least.

take 300mg of what? I respond really well to 50mg of DHEA a day, orally. Sht I respond to 25mg also.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take 300mg of what? I respond really well to 50mg of DHEA a day, orally. Sht I respond to 25mg also.
While experiencing low libido on a non-test cycle?

I get results, while on Havoc, from between 50-100mg DHEA. Nothing under that.

Using COQ Diesel/DTH in combination would likely necessitate a lower dose and solve libido probs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
While experiencing low libido on a non-test cycle?

I get results, while on Havoc, from between 50-100mg DHEA. Nothing under that.

Using COQ Diesel/DTH in combination would likely necessitate a lower dose and solve libido probs.
It didn't affect my libido, I take it for aggression and training intensity.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

So that equates to about ~10% active when going oral and isn't it ~40% transdermal?