sunami and epistane - AnabolicMinds.com

sunami and epistane

  1. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    sunami and epistane


    Question for anyone. Running some epistane right now and I am worried about the decrease in libido. Do you think that running some sunami with the epi would help out in this area or would it be a waste? Any comments would be greatly appreciated since I cant seem to get any from ibe's forum. Also just ran a good six weeks of dthc and loved it. The alpha male feeling was great. Thanks again

  2. Banned
    bigmoe65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bachy View Post
    Question for anyone. Running some epistane right now and I am worried about the decrease in libido. Do you think that running some sunami with the epi would help out in this area or would it be a waste? Any comments would be greatly appreciated since I cant seem to get any from ibe's forum. Also just ran a good six weeks of dthc and loved it. The alpha male feeling was great. Thanks again
    If you dont mind me asking, did you run sunami with your DTH? Also what were your gains off the six weeks? Thanks.
  3. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Did not run the sunami with the dthc. You know I am going on vacation in like 20 days and have been cutting some here the last seven weeks. I went from 191 to 185 but have kept all my strength for the most part. I feel great on it and libido is strong. I am was running the dthc at two in the a.m. and two in the afternoon. Low carbs the last four weeks, under a 100 for three days and then up to 200 for one.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    bigmoe65's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Cool thanks.
  5. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    so big diesel. your the man. what do you think? what does anyone think?
  6. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Sunami will provide your body with some test to aid in the lethargy/libido department. A good idea is to run some dhea with the sunami (150mg). This will DEF help you out bro.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    trip,
    so 150 mgs of dhea with the sunami along my epi is what your saying. once again thanks for the response.
  8. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77388

    Reputation Reputation

    I will do this with my EQ as well. Would more dhea provide any more benefit?
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bachy View Post
    so big diesel. your the man. what do you think? what does anyone think?
    i dont know anything about epistane. I mean people have ran Sunami on cycle and it helps with libido.....run some Coq DIESEL on cycle, it works really good.
  10. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bachy View Post
    trip,
    so 150 mgs of dhea with the sunami along my epi is what your saying. once again thanks for the response.
    Yes thats personally what I would do.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bachy View Post
    trip,
    so 150 mgs of dhea with the sunami along my epi is what your saying. once again thanks for the response.
    Im not trying to bump Trip's protocal, but you only make about 30mg of DHEA a day naturally, so I wouldnt go over 50mg from supplments, 25mg 2x a day, esp with Sunami. But on cycle, I would see the need for DHEA since you prob wont be making 2 much naturally, just keep in mind you only make about 30mg a day.
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I'm not trying to bump Trip's protocal, but you only make about 30mg of DHEA a day naturally, so I wouldnt go over 50mg from supplments, 25mg 2x a day, esp with Sunami. But on cycle, I would see the need for DHEA since you prob wont be making 2 much naturally, just keep in mind you only make about 30mg a day.
    I'm going by what people have done on superdrol and halodrol cycles. Once shutdown from the prohormones/steroids lethargy becomes a huge issue when no test is present (usually around day 10-12). The point of high dosing dhea (150-200mg) on a suppressive oral cycle is to provide a small amount of test to keep lethargy away, and help with libido loss. Off cycle I agree totally that 50mg is the max anyone would need. Adding Sunami with dhea adds a whole new world to combat suppression on oral only cycles.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I'm going by what people have done on superdrol and halodrol cycles. Once shutdown from the prohormones/steroids lethargy becomes a huge issue when no test is present (usually around day 10-12). The point of high dosing dhea (150-200mg) on a suppressive oral cycle is to provide a small amount of test to keep lethargy away, and help with libido loss. Off cycle I agree totally that 50mg is the max anyone would need. Adding Sunami with dhea adds a whole new world to combat suppression on oral only cycles.
    Sounds cool, I would just start low and maybe try to take 25mg something like 5x a day to not "shotgun" your body with DHEA. Thats why Raw Test was (is) a good product for this purpose, it was/is time released.
  14. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Thanks Trip and chuck for your input. It is day seven of the epi and I am going to start my sunami today with about six 25mg time released dhea's a day. Hope all goes well. Thanks again chuck for making great products. Its great to know that when I get off epi I have a whole bottle of dthc waiting for me to keep my gains and get stronger. Thanks Guys
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bachy View Post
    Thanks Trip and chuck for your input. It is day seven of the epi and I am going to start my sunami today with about six 25mg time released dhea's a day. Hope all goes well. Thanks again chuck for making great products. Its great to know that when I get off epi I have a whole bottle of dthc waiting for me to keep my gains and get stronger. Thanks Guys
    If you havent tried the DHEA yet, I would start with 2 a day and go up from there, esp if your on Sunami.
  16. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    starting today. i will start with two. one right now with my sunami and one before bed with my other sunami. the dhea are timed released so i should be set.
  17. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bachy View Post
    starting today. i will start with two. one right now with my sunami and one before bed with my other sunami. the dhea are timed released so i should be set.
    Yea try that and assess how that works. If you notice lethargy you can increase the dhea as needed.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Did you try the DHEA? Results?
  19. New Member
    bachy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    Yeah I did try the DHEA and ran 50 mgs a day and it worked great. Libido was high the entire time. Just want to say also that after that little mini cycle I ran the DTHC again and again it was great. That is my favorite natural test booster ever. Hands down.
  20. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Pretty sure the libido drop with Epi is because of estrogen supression. That's just a hypothesis, though. Mine was very strong until the end of week 4 @ 40mg
  21. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks guys
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Don't forget that the bioavailability of oral DHEA is very low...so to get the equivalent of 30mg active you would need to take around 300mg at least.

    I'd go in between 50-150 mg on an epi product.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't forget that the bioavailability of oral DHEA is very low...so to get the equivalent of 30mg active you would need to take around 300mg at least.

    I'd go in between 50-150 mg on an epi product.
    take 300mg of what? I respond really well to 50mg of DHEA a day, orally. Sht I respond to 25mg also.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    take 300mg of what? I respond really well to 50mg of DHEA a day, orally. Sht I respond to 25mg also.
    While experiencing low libido on a non-test cycle?

    I get results, while on Havoc, from between 50-100mg DHEA. Nothing under that.

    Using COQ Diesel/DTH in combination would likely necessitate a lower dose and solve libido probs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    While experiencing low libido on a non-test cycle?

    I get results, while on Havoc, from between 50-100mg DHEA. Nothing under that.

    Using COQ Diesel/DTH in combination would likely necessitate a lower dose and solve libido probs.
    It didn't affect my libido, I take it for aggression and training intensity.
  26. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,247
    Rep Power
    362728

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't forget that the bioavailability of oral DHEA is very low...so to get the equivalent of 30mg active you would need to take around 300mg at least.

    I'd go in between 50-150 mg on an epi product.
    So that equates to about ~10% active when going oral and isn't it ~40% transdermal?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What does Sunami Do?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:10 PM
  2. Sunami???
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in