How does DTH boost NO?

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
I really want to take DTH based on all the positive feedback. I've been researching natty test boosters for quite some time, and DTH has the best testimonials by far. I was reading the write-up at NP and it indicates it boosts NO. I am unable to take arginine due to a medical condition, so I was wondering what in DTH increases NO. Maybe DT2010 is the better choice for me?

Edit: My original question was based on the DTH product sticky. . . arginine in any of its forms isn't listed as an ingredient (unless I overlooked it). However in the DTH product listing at the bb dot com store, arginine is listed as an ingredient. I guess I just need to know if it is in DTH or DT2010.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I really want to take DTH based on all the positive feedback. I've been researching natty test boosters for quite some time, and DTH has the best testimonials by far. I was reading the write-up at NP and it indicates it boosts NO. I am unable to take arginine due to a medical condition, so I was wondering what in DTH increases NO. Maybe DT2010 is the better choice for me?

Edit: My original question was based on the DTH product sticky. . . arginine in any of its forms isn't listed as an ingredient (unless I overlooked it). However in the DTH product listing at the bb dot com store, arginine is listed as an ingredient. I guess I just need to know if it is in DTH or DT2010.
DTH use to contain arginine., but gynostemma and cndium will increase NO. If you want no NO increase from DT, go with DT2010, but tribulus increases NO also. Now there are tons of things that u may eat esp. BCAA's from protein that increase NO and other herbs, so if you just need to avoid Arginine, the NO precursor amino, neither contain Arginine

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like bb has the old label, we have the current info at http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-hardcore-120-tabs.html . If you can't take arginine, can you take agmatine? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/agmatine-powder-25-grams.html
He probably cant take any NO precursor such as Arginine, Ornithine or Cit. Malate.

Also if you ever want the current sup. facts on anything they are at getdiesel.com. NP I think has the correct sup facts also as Steveoph stated.