DTH + Nos Ether stack questions

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to decide if I should try the DTH by itself so I can feel its effects on its own or just go for the stack. One main concern I have is getting acne on the DTH. If its mild I can deal with it. Many years ago (like 15) I used steroids on and off but the acne was so severe I had to stop. I have been natural ever since. I like actually being able to take my shirt off in public. So I'm getting older (40) and just need a little boost. I'm gonna have blood work done today with my physical just to see where I'm at. My diet and training are in check so I'm good to go. I also recently had a case of gastritis that I just got over which I lost about 20 pounds, it totally sucked so I need to get the weight back on me. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks guys.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i"m using DTH and Ether Tabs right now and love it. I did get some acne from DTH but I just use a a good body scrub that has salic acid in it (use it on all cycles natural or steroidal) and i'm pretty much good to go.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i"m using DTH and Ether Tabs right now and love it. I did get some acne from DTH but I just use a a good body scrub that has salic acid in it (use it on all cycles natural or steroidal) and i'm pretty much good to go.
Like I said I can deal with some mild acne but the deep cystic acne I got with steroids was beyond ridiculous.

Thanks.

Last edited:
bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a question also regarding Sunami. Whats its primary function when stacking it with DHT? I would also assume I could get away with low dosing both products due to my weight? Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't experience any increase of acne when I took DTH. I took it with sunami and was quite happy. I feel the sunami gives me a general feeling of wellness.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess what I'm asking is there are other products in the market (test boosters) that want you to stack it with one of their AI products. Does Sunami work in a similar way? I'm just looking to maximize the total effectiveness of the product. Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Sunami isn't an AI it helps hormone balance and Nos Ether is a creatine, pre-workout energizer. All of them are fine to stack together and stack together quite nice, but as I'm Chuck would tell you do not need necessarily stack 2 or 3 or more things if one will work just fine it sort of depends on what you want.

I stacked DTH, Sunami, Ether Tabs for 4 weeks in Dec, Jan. I loved the stack. Gave me a really good libido boost, lots of mental focus, and increased aggression. Seems the concensus is that a lower dose of DTH with or with out sunami is best for libido. Many have said and I noticed that when I started to dose higher of the DTH my libido went back down, but only a bit and my aggression went through the roof. I personally loved it 'cause I felt great and tore through my workouts.

I don't believe you need an AI with DTH, it's perfectly fine to run as a stand alone. I'm sure Chuck will be here to chime in anytime and help you out.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right on CC. I dont mind spending the extra cash on Sunami if it enhances the DTH. I just want to know how it does it. Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the specifics on how Sunami works I'd definitely have to defer to Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have a question also regarding Sunami. Whats its primary function when stacking it with DHT? I would also assume I could get away with low dosing both products due to my weight? Thanks.
Well stacking Sunami with DTH is to allow you to use higher doses of DTH w/o the libido lost, and higher rises in free test levels. Some say stacking Sunami with DTH makes them less "aggressive" on DTH.

As for dosing, effective dose on DTH seems to be only 2-4 tabs, 1-3/day with Sunami, so using them together, I mean, 2 tabs, 3 tabs of DTH 1 Tab sunami day, maybe 2 is ok. The purpose of using Sunami with DTH isnt to use less DTH because DTH is effective at low doses anyway.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck. I get it now. I have been doing a lot of reasearch on this website trying to educate myself about test boosters. One thing I noticed is people and companies are saying to stack their boosters with another product for maximum effect (AI product). According to your product description it looks like you have the AI already covered in one product. Any other info would be great. Thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck. I get it now. I have been doing a lot of reasearch on this website trying to educate myself about test boosters. One thing I noticed is people and companies are saying to stack their boosters with another product for maximum effect (AI product). According to your product description it looks like you have the AI already covered in one product. Any other info would be great. Thanks.
well most company test boosters you have to mega dose them or stack with 2 or 3 products just to get "good" results. Also alot of people on here want "exrteme" results or are in PCT or something so thats why u see talk about stacking DTH with an AI.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got it. Gotta use the Sunami to keep the old lady happy. Thanks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established