Sunami

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! How is everyone today? My wife is starting Sunami tommorrow,maybe. Should she cycle it as well? Thinking of stacking DIM with it. I think her goals of stacking is the synergy of increased free testosterone for building muscle and DIM to reduce bad estrogens to increase fat loss. Any ideas to manipulate her hormones to become a lean vixen w/ an out of control drive lol????Not asking much huh? Like could she throw in 1 DTH tab a day or something? A redcution in bad estrogen wouldnt say lol make for a dry situation would it lol??? I hope not lol! Could she even use trib test stacked with DIM??? It was hard enough for me too figure out what to take lol even with all the info there is for males out there, not much info for diesel chicks at all! lol! She loves to train hard and heavy not a cardio queen so I am sure she would appreciate a increased intensity level. If you guys would just throw some ideas out there, like you did for me! Again thanks for that too it was so helpful! Trip what ya think of this one??? Chuck? Stephen? The three kings! lol!

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! How is everyone today? My wife is starting Sunami tommorrow,maybe. Should she cycle it as well? Thinking of stacking DIM with it. I think her goals of stacking is the synergy of increased free testosterone for building muscle and DIM to reduce bad estrogens to increase fat loss. Any ideas to manipulate her hormones to become a lean vixen w/ an out of control drive lol????Not asking much huh? Like could she throw in 1 DTH tab a day or something? A redcution in bad estrogen wouldnt say lol make for a dry situation would it lol??? I hope not lol! Could she even use trib test stacked with DIM??? It was hard enough for me too figure out what to take lol even with all the info there is for males out there, not much info for diesel chicks at all! lol! She loves to train hard and heavy not a cardio queen so I am sure she would appreciate a increased intensity level. If you guys would just throw some ideas out there, like you did for me! Again thanks for that too it was so helpful! Trip what ya think of this one??? Chuck? Stephen? The three kings! lol!
Because this is a rather in depth question that is mostly around female anatomy, I will let Chuck take this one. He def will have a more accurate response for you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Trip.

I believe Crader might be a good person to ask as well. She has talked with Chuck in go lengths about his products and females.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would have her use 1 sunami am every day (5 day son 2 days off) or every other day, she can use it with DIM to reduce bad estrogen, say 100mg 2x a day. I would rec. she low dose DT2010 versus DTH because DTH is really strong even at 3/day for most men, and DT2010 has fenugreek. If she loves to train hard, have her take 1 NCP capsule 30 min pre-workout. NCP pound for pound, cap for cap is probably the hardest hitting pre-workout product avail.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know how this worked for your wife.