Post Workout Nutrition

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys since you have given me the perfect test stack! Chuck has made the perfect test stack! What is the best post workout nutrition??? This is what I have came up with 70g waxy maize,44 g WPI and 10g glutamine. What you think throw any suggestions my way! Will the waxy maize be counterproductive to my fat loss goals??? I hope this question isnt out of place in the get diesel area I just really like you guys. You give really good information. I am very new to supplementation even the basics. I just dont wanna hurt my goals which are wanna be really lean and strong emphasis on lean not that bulky.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys since you have given me the perfect test stack! Chuck has made the perfect test stack! What is the best post workout nutrition??? This is what I have came up with 70g waxy maize,44 g WPI and 10g glutamine. What you think throw any suggestions my way! Will the waxy maize be counterproductive to my fat loss goals??? I hope this question isnt out of place in the get diesel area I just really like you guys. You give really good information. I am very new to supplementation even the basics. I just dont wanna hurt my goals which are wanna be really lean and strong emphasis on lean not that bulky.
thats not bad at all, I would just take that, then eat an hour after that drink. It wont be counterproductive and it will allow u to train harder, increasing your metabolism to burn more fat. You dont want to cut calories or carbs cuz ur trying to lose weight so low your having half ass workouts and not keeping your metabolism on 10.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck! Sweet I am loving this I ordered 6 bottles Sunami and 4 DTH yesterday from Fifo. I wanna be shredded and I will be with this much help! I really appreciate it everyone.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Getting more arsenal!

I ordered 5lbs of IDS Waximaize and Syntrax Nectar WPI 1000g of Dymatize Glutamine! I am sick off work this week I am ready to return to work and working out next week. So I have been bored and read as much about supplementation as I can.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
If your real worried about adding any pudge, you can do your carbs pre and post, partitioning them if you will. This way, you'll have plenty of carbs for when you need them, and less when you don't. First thing in the morning is a great time as well, since that sets the pace for the rest of the day. Good luck, you picked a great stack to run. DTH has alpha lipoic acid in it, so that helps with carb uptake.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks Chuck! Sweet I am loving this I ordered 6 bottles Sunami and 4 DTH yesterday from Fifo. I wanna be shredded and I will be with this much help! I really appreciate it everyone.
Thats some serious firepower ther brother!! :fing02: Good luck and enjoy