DTH - Dose Question

Eruspoena

Awards
I just finished my 5 days of 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at night. I am looking at bumping up to 4 pills a day. I planned to follow the bottle and take 1 morn, 1 mid-day, and 1 at night. My question is when would be the best time to take the 4th one? I generally workout 5-7pm, then eat, and take my night pill at 8 pm. I was thinking about taking the 4th one at 8pm as well to boost my levels post workout and keep them elevated while i sleep. Is this the best time or should i take it mid day so i am elevated during my workout or morning so i am more elevated all day?

Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my 5 days of 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at night. I am looking at bumping up to 4 pills a day. I planned to follow the bottle and take 1 morn, 1 mid-day, and 1 at night. My question is when would be the best time to take the 4th one? I generally workout 5-7pm, then eat, and take my night pill at 8 pm. I was thinking about taking the 4th one at 8pm as well to boost my levels post workout and keep them elevated while i sleep. Is this the best time or should i take it mid day so i am elevated during my workout or morning so i am more elevated all day?

Thanks
2/1/1

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took it 2/1/1 and was loving it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Eruspoena

Awards
I have one more quick question regarding DTH. The bottle says take it 20 min before a meal or 30 min after a meal. I have taken it both ways and have not noticed any difference. Which way is the preferred method? I am not an expert on the digestion and timing to maximize absorption. Mentally I feel like taking it 20 min prior would more effective since 30 min after i feel like my stomach is still full.

thanks

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
While both methods are fine, I think before meals is better to allow for better absorption. As far as dosage for me 4 a day was too much, plus it made me lethargic. I found that 1/1/1 was better for me. Some days I even did 1/1. The thing to remember is that you will have to play around to find what works best for YOU, so pay attention to yourself. Once you find the right dosage, you will love this product.

Eruspoena

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I will work on finding the right dose.

I could have saved an entire post if i would have just opened my eyes and realized there was very informative post already started, i am working my way through the 150 responses right now. It didn't show up when i searched DTH dose.

96996-diesel-test-how

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up taking them both before and after, meaning sometimes before and other times after I ate. Just however it worked out that day. I believe before would be best though.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i tried 4 some days and 2 somedays. never noticed a difference. aint that something?!

mopar power5

Awards
how would 3 a day be or sould i just do 4 i'm 180lbs

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
how would 3 a day be or sould i just do 4 i'm 180lbs
doesnt matter on your size, more on how you respond to the product. I always say start at 2/day then after about 5-10 days play with 3 or 4/day for 2 or 3 days and see if you think you are better off at 2/3 day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i tried 4 some days and 2 somedays. never noticed a difference. aint that something?!
I would guess you would have to go from 2 to 4 for a few days, not one or 2 days to notice a difference (well some people, I feel the difference that day).

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I dosed mine before a meal, that seemed to work the quickest for me. Also, I tried it after a meal, not a huge difference, but enough to notice, especially if I had taken it on an empty stomach, meaning more than a few hours between chow time.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Is there any protocol for when to start while ending a cycle? Im coming off a 4 week run of 1t/Havoc and will be starting my PCT soon..I have DTH in the mix along with Alpha Sustain,endoAmp,Toco8, RPM, JP8 and Cordygen VO2 plus creatine and support sups. Any advice on easing into this or tappering down towards the end? i also have AX and some TNT stack left...it slike a PCT bob went off man! HELP!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
ive personally always like taking 1/2/1 with the second dose of 2 pills taken b4 my workout...but thats just me...i tend to take more of everything when it comes around workout time...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is there any protocol for when to start while ending a cycle? Im coming off a 4 week run of 1t/Havoc and will be starting my PCT soon..I have DTH in the mix along with Alpha Sustain,endoAmp,Toco8, RPM, JP8 and Cordygen VO2 plus creatine and support sups. Any advice on easing into this or tappering down towards the end? i also have AX and some TNT stack left...it slike a PCT bob went off man! HELP!
well with DTH during PCT, its good to start DTH the last 5 days of ur cycle.