dth and activate extreme overkill or ok?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello:

I am really interested in dth especially after a thread I read where chuck told another guy who was approx that weight that he might be good at only 1 a day that would mean a bottle would last me over 3 months so a really great value. I've had good luck with DS activate extreme and wondering if this would be overkill?? I am also going to be using jp8 this will be my off cycle stack. any feedback greatly appreciated

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hello:

I am really interested in dth especially after a thread I read where chuck told another guy who was approx that weight that he might be good at only 1 a day that would mean a bottle would last me over 3 months so a really great value. I've had good luck with DS activate extreme and wondering if this would be overkill?? I am also going to be using jp8 this will be my off cycle stack. any feedback greatly appreciated
DTH by itself, u might want to stack actx with something else to bring up to DTH's level.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DTH by itself, u might want to stack actx with something else to bring up to DTH's level.
Thanks I will be getting some DTH especially since i might be able to get by at one a day I weigh 150lbs> do you think one a day is good? I like a simple stack so dth and jp8 sounds good and simple to me

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will be getting some DTH especially since i might be able to get by at one a day I weigh 150lbs> do you think one a day is good? I like a simple stack so dth and jp8 sounds good and simple to me
all depends on the person, 2 max.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, I got some solid results with the old JP8, then I added DTH/Sunami and wow. I actually was able to lower the dose of JP8 by .5 scoop once I started that combo. Your gonna love it!!