JP8-Grape feedback

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Anyone get their JP8 grape and try it yet? I know it just started shipping friday, but they sold a lot of it so some board members should have it between now and sat.

So let me know if you ordered it and how u like it. I dont know how it got 8 votes the 1st 2 days it was out with some low ass rating when I know none of those people voting had tried it (at Nutraplanet).

S

sw bill

Awards
I just got mine today and its a off training day.I did give it a smell though.Smell's great,Like grape koolaid.I will give it a try tommorow and post back.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just got mine today and its a off training day.I did give it a smell though.Smell's great,Like grape koolaid.I will give it a try tommorow and post back.
And its purple, so we should sell 10x more because it smells like grape koolaid and is purple. hahahaha,

hey did you use the lemonade JP8? How much are you taking on your first workout? If you dont normally use stims or hardcore stuff like R4W or JP8, i wouldnt go over 1.5 scoops the first time you use it. Also you will find it takes a shaker bottle, or some mixing time because some of the ingredients (mainly phenylethlamine) , dont dissolve well like BCAA's.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And its purple, so we should sell 10x more because it smells like grape koolaid and is purple. hahahaha,

hey did you use the lemonade JP8? How much are you taking on your first workout? If you dont normally use stims or hardcore stuff like R4W or JP8, i wouldnt go over 1.5 scoops the first time you use it. Also you will find it takes a shaker bottle, or some mixing time because some of the ingredients (mainly phenylethlamine) , dont dissolve well like BCAA's.

Chuck,

I ordered some Grape JP8 and I am waiting for it to come in. I have never used JP8 before but I am wondering what do you thing about mixing 1.5 scoops with a small bottle of Gatoraid (I know it sucks but I gotta buy something on the fly on the way to the gym) before the workout and just shaking it up? Think that will do the trick?

Mr.50

S

sw bill

Awards

Chuck,I have been through 3 tubs of JP8 Lemonade.I am good at 2 scoops.
BTW i love the new smaller tub,It fits in the cupboard where the other one was to tall.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Got some on the way, I'll hit ya back. The improvements to it are awesome looking, and I can't wait to try it, but I'm gonna have to 'til at least Saturday. It's funny, 'cuz some of the stuff that you added was along the lines of what I was thinking, and I'm so stoked to try it!! Bar none, the original was the best pre-workout motivator, and I could get away with 1.5 scoops and only 1 when I was on DTH/Sunami. Thanks for the improvements!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The older one was a mix-up; the labels didn't fit IIRC, so he put it in the big Ether tubs instead.
actually the other JP8 went in the tall container because the bottle supplier shipped the wrong small containers, they were 2 small. Then on top of that they shipped the large containers with no lids, so the lids used on it didint fit well. Its was a huge mess.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck,

I ordered some Grape JP8 and I am waiting for it to come in. I have never used JP8 before but I am wondering what do you thing about mixing 1.5 scoops with a small bottle of Gatoraid (I know it sucks but I gotta buy something on the fly on the way to the gym) before the workout and just shaking it up? Think that will do the trick?

Mr.50
It may be a tad sweet with gatoraide but will def do the trick.

S

sw bill

Awards
Well i wish i had better news but i just tried the new grape and to me it tastes about worse than the lemonade and its impossible to mix with a spoon (as chuck did warn us you need a shaker).I will try a shaker tommorow.
If this JP8 works as well as the lemonade then i will continue using it.I really was hoping i would like the new flavor but i dont really care how it tastes as long as it works and i can get it down.
Hopefully others will like the flavor,I am still Get Diesel all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i wish i had better news but i just tried the new grape and to me it tastes about worse than the lemonade and its impossible to mix with a spoon (as chuck did warn us you need a shaker).I will try a shaker tommorow.
If this JP8 works as well as the lemonade then i will continue using it.I really was hoping i would like the new flavor but i dont really care how it tastes as long as it works and i can get it down.
Hopefully others will like the flavor,I am still Get Diesel all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Def try the shaker and let us know. Just like most protein powders need one also. Thank you for the support.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a shaker doesnt work use the Steveo method: Place JP8 in one of those tiny circular ziploc containers, swirl, and down the hatch. Wash down with water. Get pumped :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
worse? Your telling me this grape taste bad to you.....if so I give up. I mean its full of herbs and vitamins, but in cold water it taste nothing like something "worse, or bad." It actually mixes with a spoon just some of the ingredients dont mix well.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be giving JP8 Grape a try tomorrow. It was like christmas again when I got home from work and it was here.

armygrunt82

armygrunt82

Awards
I received my Grape JP8 yesterday as well, and will be taking my first dose today before my "leg" workout. I will post up my thoughts post-workout. The only other pre-workout supp I have used that I felt worked is no-xplode, so I am excited to see how JP8 compares.

Feedback: Took one scoop with 8 oz of water 30 min pre-workout, mixed it with my shaker cup and chugged it down. Mix ability was an 8, and I give the taste a 7, Purple Kool-Aid it wasn't, but I have tasted much worse. Alright on to the workout
Back Squats: 4X10, no pause at top of lift. Wow, I blew through these like nothing, struggled a little on the last set with the last two reps, but I also added 20 lbs from the last 4X10 workout I did.
Deadlift Shrugs: 4X10, Holy Freakin Back pump Batman! My lower back was so pumped I had to lay down a second because it hurt to stand, and I usually don't get back pumps even on my 3X15 workouts, this stuff definitely is kicked in now. Finished the last 3 sets no problem and added 10lbs from my last workout.
Bulgarian Split-Squats: 4X10 each leg, for those of you who have never had the pleasure of doing these, they will make you curse your mother especially since when are super-setted with Step-up's. I was only able to complete 3 of the 4 sets due to the insane back-pumps and muscle failure.
Step-up's: 4X10 each leg, 18 in step. These were super-setted with the above exercise, so I only completed 3 of the 4 sets. I did however add 5 lbs, which may not sound like much, unless you have done these before.

Overall I am very happy with the performance of this product, I was expecting the NO pre-workout dump, but it never came, which is very nice. Even though the back-pumps were damn near debilitating it was nice to know the JP8 was working. Kudos to Chuck and the GetDiesel nutrition team for providing us a damn good supplement at a damn good price.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my Grape JP8 yesterday as well, and will be taking my first dose today before my "leg" workout. I will post up my thoughts post-workout. The only other pre-workout supp I have used that I felt worked is no-xplode, so I am excited to see how JP8 compares.

Feedback: Took one scoop with 8 oz of water 30 min pre-workout, mixed it with my shaker cup and chugged it down. Mix ability was an 8, and I give the taste a 7, Purple Kool-Aid it wasn't, but I have tasted much worse. Alright on to the workout
Back Squats: 4X10, no pause at top of lift. Wow, I blew through these like nothing, struggled a little on the last set with the last two reps, but I also added 20 lbs from the last 4X10 workout I did.
Deadlift Shrugs: 4X10, Holy Freakin Back pump Batman! My lower back was so pumped I had to lay down a second because it hurt to stand, and I usually don't get back pumps even on my 3X15 workouts, this stuff definitely is kicked in now. Finished the last 3 sets no problem and added 10lbs from my last workout.
Bulgarian Split-Squats: 4X10 each leg, for those of you who have never had the pleasure of doing these, they will make you curse your mother especially since when are super-setted with Step-up's. I was only able to complete 3 of the 4 sets due to the insane back-pumps and muscle failure.
Step-up's: 4X10 each leg, 18 in step. These were super-setted with the above exercise, so I only completed 3 of the 4 sets. I did however add 5 lbs, which may not sound like much, unless you have done these before.

Overall I am very happy with the performance of this product, I was expecting the NO pre-workout dump, but it never came, which is very nice. Even though the back-pumps were damn near debilitating it was nice to know the JP8 was working. Kudos to Chuck and the GetDiesel nutrition team for providing us a damn good supplement at a damn good price.
Thanks for the update bro. :thumbsup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine came from NP today, I plan on using it within the next few days and will post my thoughts after my first workout w/ jp8.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exceeded my expectations and then some!

Chuck, I just finished my first workout powered by the diesel grape jp8!

I came from using NO Shotgun v3 which I regard VERY highly, but JP8 was FAR superior. Honestly r4w caps were too powerful for me, but jp8 made me insanely dialed in and I didnt even feel like I was on any stimulants I just felt a focused energy. I was cool as a cucumber throughout my workout, and moved heavier weights than I have in my last few months worth of leg sessions.

I'm even a "candy ass" in the taste department, and I dont mind the grape taste at all (better yet was the smell, besides the grape aroma it had the chocolate like smell/taste that I get from the T-911 dissolving tabs)

As you know Ive used a ton of products and I can honestly say after one workout with jp8 that this is my favorite preWO product. I used 3/4 scoop and the energy was so damn smooth, I'll likely go up to 1 scoop from here on out to get a bit more of a jolt out of it but damn was I impressed.

I thought Shotgun v3 was going to have the slight edge, but Im pleasantly suprised as jp8 really did the trick. Besides it giving me a more focused energy than other products, it also did not make me nauseous at all, most preWO products give me a little nausea.

I dosed it 20 min pre, next time I'll do 30min per the label directions.

Anyway, Ive been a long time GD customer and to date this is the fondest Ive been of any of your supps, which says a lot as I swear by about half your lineup.

If you get ETHER flavored this well I will never buy another tub of size-on or clout again!

Now I wouldnt say this grape tastes like kool aid by any means, but thats just fine as kool aid is too damn sweet. I'm really interested in stacking this with the Level One Ether but am waiting on some reviews of it before I spend any more money (the nutraplanet new yrs sale got a lot of well spend $ out of me)

I'll report back on future workouts and any updates I have, but for now, thanks for putting out a damn solid preWO supp. The feel good aspect of the product is still apparent as I type this. The pump beat the hell out of shotgun too, but shotgun lags in the pump department IMO.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in today, but I really couldn't get a chance to use it, as the snow plow got to sample it first. Got back to the house to find what was left of the box and JP8 scattered all about the driveway because the guy who plowed got to close to the side door where it was left, I'm assuming. On a positive note, it smelled like grape. Was going to use it for today's workout, but oddly enough, I was pumped out enough to bang out some weight, go figure. If I was that motivated without it, can't imagine how crazy it will be with it,lol. Seriously though, I'm sure it will be awesome, and come Monday, I'll order some more, and report back on it when it gets in.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine in today, but I really couldn't get a chance to use it, as the snow plow got to sample it first. Got back to the house to find what was left of the box and JP8 scattered all about the driveway because the guy who plowed got to close to the side door where it was left, I'm assuming. On a positive note, it smelled like grape. Was going to use it for today's workout, but oddly enough, I was pumped out enough to bang out some weight, go figure. If I was that motivated without it, can't imagine how crazy it will be with it,lol. Seriously though, I'm sure it will be awesome, and come Monday, I'll order some more, and report back on it when it gets in.
Oh wow, that sucks bro! Sorry to hear that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got mine today Chuck, and I must say I like it. I took a serving when I got home just to try it. Even tho I like the old flavor also, this is a nice improvement. I'm going to mix Jp8 with Nos Ether and Nos ether level 1, cause i'm just core like that. Also taking Dth 3 a day, Sunami 2 a day, and DT2010 1 a day, NCP and R4W split up preworkout/during workout for now.

The new R4W is sweet chuck!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did the new r4w hit the market yet?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On Dec 26th, Fefifo.com got the new R4W, and it is exclusive to there.

Thanks for those 2 reviews guys; if you could throw them up at http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/jp8-1-88-lbs-grape-flavor.html and also give it a star rating (We had a few users give it a 1-star on the 1st day it came out which is why it is low currently) that would be awesome :thumbsup:
Looking forward to getting mine (Hopefully next weekend :D )

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, might have to pick that one up as well in the future. For now though, it's JP8. So many solid products in the line-up, I might as well blindfold myself and start throwing darts at which ones to try next. Nice job on the new R4W!!

J

jamescho79

Awards
Still have half a tub of the original JP8 but had to give the new one a try. Has a very tolerable grape/herbal taste to it. It is however a bit more gritty, and has a stronger flavor. Tomorrow I will add more water to see if this helps out. Also seems to kick in a bit faster. Feeling that nice clean focus that I have come to expect from JP8 already!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
There are new R4W caps in the works? Or are you referring to the energy blend in the new grape JP8?
There is a new ready4war, I believe the supplement facts is at getdiesel.com.

did the new r4w hit the market yet?
yep its at fefifo.com and D P Snutrition.com, I wasnt going to sell it to retailers but decided to. NP hasnt ordered any yet but I emailed them about it before the new year.

J

JGank

Awards
I just tried JP8. I used one scoop about 45 min before muay thai practice. Taste: Like someone mentioned it is not grape kool aid. When I think of kool aid I think a refreshing treat. JP8 is not a refreshing treat. It does not taste bad at all. It does has a aftertaste, but it is full of herbs and vits so that is expected. I am a picky eater and I have no problems taking this product. Now for the effects, I felt that it delivered on label claims. I liked the mental focus part more then the energy. I don't liked that stimed out feeling so I only need used one scoop. I just like a little extra push. Chuck if you did the same reform to nos ether I and alot more people would buy it. If i'm dropping close to 50 bucks on the cadillac of atp/endurance products I feel it should taste decent. Just my opinion. If anyone is in the market for a powdered pre work out supplement I would really look into this product.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have my JP8 today, which means for shoulders tomorrow I will be able to give it the first run

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just tried JP8. I used one scoop about 45 min before muay thai practice. Taste: Like someone mentioned it is not grape kool aid. When I think of kool aid I think a refreshing treat. JP8 is not a refreshing treat. It does not taste bad at all. It does has a aftertaste, but it is full of herbs and vits so that is expected. I am a picky eater and I have no problems taking this product. Now for the effects, I felt that it delivered on label claims. I liked the mental focus part more then the energy. I don't liked that stimed out feeling so I only need used one scoop. I just like a little extra push. Chuck if you did the same reform to nos ether I and alot more people would buy it. If i'm dropping close to 50 bucks on the cadillac of atp/endurance products I feel it should taste decent. Just my opinion. If anyone is in the market for a powdered pre work out supplement I would really look into this product.
cool thanks for the feedback, and Im happy with whats been coming in so far, esp since everyone is giving feedback on like 1 scoop or less or so. So one has even gave feedback on a "pound for pound" comp. dose to some of these other all-in-one's like 2 sccoops, etc.

Also I hear you on the NOS ETHER but its not $46 bucks just cuz it works good, its $46 because its so expensive to make. Also I want to keep NOS ETHER free from artificial flavors and sweeteners which makes it harder to flavor. But I do know if a product is going to go "mainstream" it has to cross over to the "picky" consumers who will avoid a product based on taste.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I got my JP8 and am ready to give it a go tomorrow. WIll try slightly over 1 scoop and see how it goes.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, just got back from the gym and hit shoulders hard. Tried slightly (just al ittle) over one scoop.

I made the initial mistake of not enough water, and that taste was a shock. However, when I added more water, I used a shaker and it mixed in about 15-20 seconds with the shaker.

In terms of taste: not bad at all. I was not overjoyed mind you, however, it is more than drinkable and I have tasted far worse, and I mean far worse than that.

Other points to make:
The pump was awesome. I gotta say, there was certainly a "heated feeling" after about 20 minutes. I drank it on my car ride home from work, and I was warm the last half of the ride. Additionally, while working out the pump was great, the focus was awesome, and I must say, I felt like I could go for quite a while with no worry of fatigue. With that said, I am going to try 2 scoops tomorrow to judge that, and then try to find my optimal dose for friday.

I was quite impressed for a first day, and I must admit this as well, I have never tried a prewo drink that didnt give me the runs. With this I feel perfectly fine, thank goodness

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, just got back from the gym and hit shoulders hard. Tried slightly (just al ittle) over one scoop.

I made the initial mistake of not enough water, and that taste was a shock. However, when I added more water, I used a shaker and it mixed in about 15-20 seconds with the shaker.

In terms of taste: not bad at all. I was not overjoyed mind you, however, it is more than drinkable and I have tasted far worse, and I mean far worse than that.

Other points to make:
The pump was awesome. I gotta say, there was certainly a "heated feeling" after about 20 minutes. I drank it on my car ride home from work, and I was warm the last half of the ride. Additionally, while working out the pump was great, the focus was awesome, and I must say, I felt like I could go for quite a while with no worry of fatigue. With that said, I am going to try 2 scoops tomorrow to judge that, and then try to find my optimal dose for friday.

I was quite impressed for a first day, and I must admit this as well, I have never tried a prewo drink that didnt give me the runs. With this I feel perfectly fine, thank goodness
thanks for trying it, that was 1 scoop correct?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little bit above the line on the scooper.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Other points to make:

Thats some solid feedback man. I was blown away when I first tried it, so I know where you're coming from. Let us know how the 2 scoops works for you compared to the 1+ scoop.

R

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I'm back baby!!!

After trying JP8 Grape for the first time...

Definitely not my favorite in terms of taste. I am going to try Mixing with Gatorade as mentioned and if that doesn't work I will go to Steveo's shoot and chase method. I will try the lemonade next time and compare.

For the stuff that really matters...

I am blown away. I did not expect this.
One scoop of JP8 gave me more focus than I have had in a long time. I also felt the warming sensation Reaper mentioned about 10 min after taking it. The pump was better than usual, but the focus and mentality it gave me was invaluable.
After an injury followed by a lot of laziness, I've struggled getting back on track in the weight room. I have been dreading my workouts instead of looking forward to them like I used to. Today was the first day in a long time that I walked into the gym with that "bad a**" attitude again. I haven't felt this powerful in a long time.

I have tried a lot of supplements, the majority of which did little for me. I am not a kiss-a**, and I don't give products favorable reviews just for sh*ts and giggles. I have *NEVER* experience a pre w/o sup even close to this. This is the first Get Diesel product I've ever tried, and I assure you it won't be the last.

*Just to be sure...The lemonade is the EXACT same formula,
just with a different flavor, right?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grape is upgraded. JP8 (1.88 lbs) Grape Flavor By: Get Diesel
The new DIESEL GRAPE JP8 should be avail. soon (as in about a week), this will be a "kool-aid" grape (seriously) with a more intense formulation to include cit. malate, Dimethylpentylamine, Methylsynephrine, Panax Ginseng, Green tea.....oh and Benfotiamine (a B-1 Analog)! Shts about to get real intense!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After trying JP8 Grape for the first time...

Definitely not my favorite in terms of taste. I am going to try Mixing with Gatorade as mentioned and if that doesn't work I will go to Steveo's shoot and chase method. I will try the lemonade next time and compare.

For the stuff that really matters...

I am blown away. I did not expect this.
One scoop of JP8 gave me more focus than I have had in a long time. I also felt the warming sensation Reaper mentioned about 10 min after taking it. The pump was better than usual, but the focus and mentality it gave me was invaluable.
After an injury followed by a lot of laziness, I've struggled getting back on track in the weight room. I have been dreading my workouts instead of looking forward to them like I used to. Today was the first day in a long time that I walked into the gym with that "bad a**" attitude again. I haven't felt this powerful in a long time.

I have tried a lot of supplements, the majority of which did little for me. I am not a kiss-a**, and I don't give products favorable reviews just for sh*ts and giggles. I have *NEVER* experience a pre w/o sup even close to this. This is the first Get Diesel product I've ever tried, and I assure you it won't be the last.

I agree the increased focus is unmatched by other preWO products. if you like jp8 you'll love nos ether as a postWO creatine to stack it with.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried 2 scoops today. Its funny, I was not too sure what I felt off the bat, however, as soon as I hit the gym the focus was unreal and the pump, lets just say on arm day veins were popping.

I do think however, I might stick to about 1.5 scoops as I am quite stim sensitive.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just as an fyi 1.5 scoops is the right mark for me. tried it today for chest and watch out. I couldnt get over the sweating as well

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good to know i think then i should do fine a 1scoop since u have a good deal of weight on me

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much do you weigh? I would say 190 and under (just my own thoughts) would do well with 1 scoop. It is powerful stuff

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I love Get Diesel and all their products, and I am sure JP8 is a great product, but I tried the new Grape flavor today and I could not even get it down or keep it down. When I drank my serving I just kept burping it up over the course of my workout. I have to say I am really surprised since I am used to drinking thinks with not th egreatest taste but just becasue they are good for me/or do what I want them to do. But this was one drink I could not stomach. I think it may be that taste is an individual thing but for me this was not a good thing. Sorry to be the barer of bad news but I still urge people to try it for themselves and don't let my taste buds make you miss out on something that may be a great experience for you.

Mr.50

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I love Get Diesel and all their products, and I am sure JP8 is a great product, but I tried the new Grape flavor today and I could not even get it down or keep it down. When I drank my serving I just kept burping it up over the course of my workout. I have to say I am really surprised since I am used to drinking thinks with not th egreatest taste but just becasue they are good for me/or do what I want them to do. But this was one drink I could not stomach. I think it may be that taste is an individual thing but for me this was not a good thing. Sorry to be the barer of bad news but I still urge people to try it for themselves and don't let my taste buds make you miss out on something that may be a great experience for you.

Mr.50
Thats a good honest opinion. How did you prep your JP8, did you shake it up, or mix it with a spoon? Also if you get stomach discomfort like I did, I found shooting the powder straight, then taking some water afterwards usually eliminated, or atleast minimized the stomach effect.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I think I kind of mixed it with too much water cause I was kind of worried about the taste (based on the smell). I mixed it in a shaker bottle with about 14ounces of water. I might try shooting it again and maybe just shooting the powder but I am a bit worried that it is the taste or something in the ingredients that was actually repeating on me. I will continue to give it a shot though.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I think I kind of mixed it with too much water cause I was kind of worried about the taste (based on the smell). I mixed it in a shaker bottle with about 14ounces of water. I might try shooting it again and maybe just shooting the powder but I am a bit worried that it is the taste or something in the ingredients that was actually repeating on me. I will continue to give it a shot though.
Sounds like a plan. Shaking it in a blender bottle is not a good idea, many PreWO directions say not to shake. If you do the powder + chase method, I think this would be the best. And if you have no stomach issues, you know it's not the ingredients.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a plan. Shaking it in a blender bottle is not a good idea, many PreWO directions say not to shake. If you do the powder + chase method, I think this would be the best. And if you have no stomach issues, you know it's not the ingredients.
i shake my jp8 in a blender bottle, do the same for my shotgun and anadraulic state. it works fine for me and makes it so i cant see the chunks/floaters and makes it go down very easily.

im telling you i coulda used jp8 today, my focus was off today.