manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hey Chuck, just a quick question. Is there anywhere in socal I can purchase DTH. I want it like now, and I don't feel like waiting for a shipment. I know on your site you have Max Muscle in AZ, and I have one by me. So do all of the Max Muscles carry it or just that one?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, just a quick question. Is there anywhere in socal I can purchase DTH. I want it like now, and I don't feel like waiting for a shipment. I know on your site you have Max Muscle in AZ, and I have one by me. So do all of the Max Muscles carry it or just that one?
all the max muscles are authorized to carry GET DIESEL but most dont either cuz i dont sell to them because most dont like paying invoices on time, or they usually like to only order from Europa or sell stuff thats not online.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
any other retailers oin southern california?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
come on chuck your killin me

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
are you looking for any more loggers?

The reason I ask is because I have been out of the game for a good while and I am thinking of running DTHC to get me back in the groove and for the drive.

My plan is to run it by itself, and when I say by itself I mean it. I have noticed that a lot of the people that have ran logs are taking multiple other supplements. I know they always "try" to distinguish what the DTHC is doing for them, but I think onlookers are often skeptical of the "results" these loggers describe.

My system is completely untainted by supplements and I have never run is prohormone or steroid cycles.

Just wondering if you would be interested.