DTH or DT2010 For a cut

MASSIVEJ

Awards
I have been investigating Get Diesel products and would like to include either DTHC or DT2010 in a cut cycle to keep strength high or even increase. Which would be the best ? Also , would including a cortisol suppreser like Lean Extreme be effective? Last question. What would be a good thermogenic to use ? Diesel Fuel, Leviathan re. , MAN Scorch, Etc. Any input would be great!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been investigating Get Diesel products and would like to include either DTHC or DT2010 in a cut cycle to keep strength high or even increase. Which would be the best ? Also , would including a cortisol suppreser like Lean Extreme be effective? Last question. What would be a good thermogenic to use ? Diesel Fuel, Leviathan re. , MAN Scorch, Etc. Any input would be great!
Well first off a cut cycle is based more on your diet than supplements. There are things that will help cut you, but diet is most important in the equation. I would say a moderate dose of either one, or both stacked 3-4 a day will aid you to build in a low calorie diet. Dth will also help with controlling cortisol to some extent.

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Thanks for the help. I'm going to make sure my diet is dialed in and my cardio is right.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It wont matter, neither is a "cutting" product as in, if your main goal is to cut, u can use DTH or DT2010. DT2010 just doesnt push you over the "aggressive edge" at the low dose that DTH will.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't eating a ton when I ran DTH/Sunami, as I was trying to add some leaner gains, and I got good results. I did up my carb intake though, and it seemed to get utilized very well. A test booster I feel is great to run when you wanna cut, as test usually drops when you start reducing your intake and limiting what you ingest. Good luck!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't eating a ton when I ran DTH/Sunami, as I was trying to add some leaner gains, and I got good results. I did up my carb intake though, and it seemed to get utilized very well. A test booster I feel is great to run when you wanna cut, as test usually drops when you start reducing your intake and limiting what you ingest. Good luck!!
The ALA in DTH helps a bit; and having more free/total T also helps prime your body.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Mood problems are more frequent for me when in caloric deficit and boosting testosterone helps mood usually, but DTH may have the advantage in this area of having Rhodiola and Bacopa which can help further elevate mood in and of themselves.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The ALA in DTH helps a bit;
Good call, forgot about that being in there, thanks!! Definitely a very well rounded product.

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Would adding the anarchy stack be overkill to 2010/Sunami for a cut?

Alcar
CLA
Na-rala
Fish oil
Sesamin
GTE

All whilst doing CKD.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Alcar
CLA
Na-rala
Fish oil
Sesamin
GTE

All whilst doing CKD.
Like Chuck mentioned, DTH/DT2010 aren't products that help you cut per se. They are designed to be test boosters/libido enhancement. They would do their job, even while you're on a cut. The Anarchy Stack looks like something you should definitely run while on a cut. They can both be run at the same time.

I run most of those Year- Round actually, great choices all around.

Eruspoena

Awards

Alcar
CLA
Na-rala
Fish oil
Sesamin
GTE

All whilst doing CKD.
I was searching the boards for information on the anarchy stack an I am unable to find the anarchy stack sticky. Does anyone have a link to one of the threads that goes into good detail about this stack? I was mainly looking for how much of each do you take, do you take it all at once, when do you take it in relation to your meals and workouts, and what is the best form to buy each of these in (powder, capsule, liquid)?

Thanks